Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler Pics 4/27
Topic Started: Apr 27 2010, 04:43 PM (4,630 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

Aurianne
Apr 27 2010, 06:42 PM
Manda1
Apr 27 2010, 05:06 PM
Ejami is moving too fast to have anything lasting there isn't a build up, any almost kisses - just straight in there! :lol: If that couple is in bed together soon it is being used as a plot point otherwise what's the hurry? As I said before this is warp speed I don't trust you to insta-romance!

Wasn't Sami trying to get back with Rafe last week? She realized it was offically over with Rafe this week. Now 4 days later she's in love with EJ just because he almost croaked?

This isn't just too fast, it's faster than the speed of light. I know the spoilers told us that they've been growing closer LMAO! over many weeks, but they didn't show it on screen.

A big shakeup must be on the horizon.

Anyone falling for this Ejami bait and switch game they're playing is a fool.

Didn't Sami get with Rafe just a hot minute after EJ married Nicole? Didn't Sami get with EJ just a blink of an eye after she left Austin? Didn't Sami get with Lucas a shadow's breadth after EJ? That's how Sami rolls, one man just seconds after another.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mer4santo
Apr 27 2010, 07:24 PM
Aurianne
Apr 27 2010, 06:42 PM
Manda1
Ejami is moving too fast to have anything lasting there isn't a build up, any almost kisses - just straight in there! :lol: If that couple is in bed together soon it is being used as a plot point otherwise what's the hurry? As I said before this is warp speed I don't trust you to insta-romance!

Wasn't Sami trying to get back with Rafe last week? She realized it was offically over with Rafe this week. Now 4 days later she's in love with EJ just because he almost croaked?

This isn't just too fast, it's faster than the speed of light. I know the spoilers told us that they've been growing closer LMAO! over many weeks, but they didn't show it on screen.

A big shakeup must be on the horizon.

Anyone falling for this Ejami bait and switch game they're playing is a fool.

Didn't Sami get with Rafe just a hot minute after EJ married Nicole? Didn't Sami get with EJ just a blink of an eye after she left Austin? Didn't Sami get with Lucas a shadow's breadth after EJ? That's how Sami rolls, one man just seconds after another.
SCHEMATIC ALERT!!! We need a male assembly on a conveyor belt, as Sami gobbles them, sort of like Lucy at the chocolate conveyor belt, sucking them in as fast as she can?

LovingDays

I found a pic with Madeline & Stefano interesting

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

vinnmerc
Apr 27 2010, 07:15 PM
Angie79
Apr 27 2010, 04:43 PM
woot hoot!! give me some more of that Ejami lovin ... :makeout:
I catch myself going back and looking at the EJAMI pic! :wub:

I've told myself over and over, it's going to blow up in EJ's face & it probably will..........but they are so dang hot together!! (I can't help myself) :embarrassed: :stars:

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

ladyofthelake
Apr 27 2010, 07:58 PM
SCHEMATIC ALERT!!! We need a male assembly on a conveyor belt, as Sami gobbles them, sort of like Lucy at the chocolate conveyor belt, sucking them in as fast as she can?
LOL Lady! :laugh:

The sad thing is it probably won't stop with EJ or Rafe. With Sami's history, it won't be long before she hops on some other guy. Her ADD is terrible when it comes to men.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Apr 27 2010, 07:22 PM
JANALH
Apr 27 2010, 05:34 PM
Manda1

You mean kinda like they did with Safe?? :D
SAFE didn't even kiss until they had known each other for months and were out of the SAFe house. Neither of them had been in a relationship for awhile when they did. if they wanted to move that relationship along at warp speed, they would have had them making love a lot sooner than they did. In terms of a soap on the verge of being cancelled at the time, they took that relationship pretty slowly. Sami has just been with Rafe for a year and a half. She has just told Rafe a couple of days ago, "God I miss you so much". she has told everyone recently that she loves Rafe. She has shown no romantic interest for EJ.
It seems they are pushing Ej and Sami together pretty quickly. What's the hurry? Can anyone say EJ= Rebound for Sami?
Sami was heavily pregnant with another man's child the entire time they were in the safe house. Not that I don't think Rafe would have looked past that (he does seem to have a thing for claiming someone else's kid) but I think the viewers would have found it pretty icky.

Sami has had a back and forth with EJ since 2006. She had planned to bust up his wedding with Nicole, changed her mind, and later the same day was getting nekkid with Rafe until EJ knocked on her door.

Another mutual kiss between EJami...this time that EJ remembers...doesn't feel too fast to me, at all. Not by a long shot. But honestly, I wouldn't care. I'm quite happy to finally be seeing some positive progress in their story and I intend to soak up and enjoy every moment for as long as it lasts. :D

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

WOW EJ and Sami look damn Sexy!! :wub:

Anna's back :cheer:

Kiren
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 27 2010, 05:23 PM
Emma Frost
Apr 27 2010, 05:18 PM
You and I have VERY different definitions of too fast and warp speed. :laugh: Two kids, four years, a marriage and a couple of relationships later and they have a kiss. I can barely keep up it's going so fast.
:lol:

Too fast? For a kiss?

Wasn't Rafe asking to adopt Sami's child after their first date? :lol:
:lol:

GAH! I can't stop coming back to look at this picture! Wk of May 10? Can't come quick enough for me!! Hope we get EJami scenes like these when school's finally out! Then i can actually watch when it comes on!

Blazin_Blue

BillieD
Apr 27 2010, 05:11 PM
Someone must HATE CC in the wardrobe/makeup department.
She looks like Daniel's mother.
Might just be the angle. That's the same outfit (and setting) she was wearing in the pic Nadia tweeted last month and she looked great, IMO.

lysie
Member Avatar

Maggie looks lovely...but my first thought was that I hope Hope didn't mug her.

Dr. Baker looks rough again.

I hate that shirt of Daniel's.

Anna looks good.

EJ looks gross. There's nothing sexy about that picture, and it's because of him. Shame on Days. I don't even have a complaint about Sami's hair.

Kiren
Member Avatar

Blazin_Blue
Apr 27 2010, 09:40 PM
BillieD
Apr 27 2010, 05:11 PM
Someone must HATE CC in the wardrobe/makeup department.
She looks like Daniel's mother.
Might just be the angle. That's the same outfit (and setting) she was wearing in the pic Nadia tweeted last month and she looked great, IMO.
Yep. She does look better in the other picture. Same thing happened to Ali a bad angled pic made her look a lot older and then I saw her onscreen and she looked young and gorgeous!

Kiren
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 27 2010, 09:46 PM
Maggie looks lovely...but my first thought was that I hope Hope didn't mug her.

Dr. Baker looks rough again.

I hate that shirt of Daniel's.

Anna looks good.

EJ looks gross. There's nothing sexy about that picture, and it's because of him. Shame on Days. I don't even have a complaint about Sami's hair.
:wub: Sami's hair! EJ's hair is starting to make me irrationally angry! :frustration: It's just so...icky.

DOOLrox

Dayum that EJami pic is HOTT! EJ and Sami are bringing sexy back to Salem! It's about time they had Sami coming to her senses and seeing that EJ is the perfect man for her (besides already being father to at least two of her kids of course). It's been a long and winding road, first slogging through Nicole's nauseating interloping, and then slogging through Rafe's snore-inducing interloping, and now finally EJ has woken up, and it looks like Sami is waking up too, and DOOL is once again getting to be Must-See TV in my house! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Plus, I'm really intrigued to see if they go somewhere with Maggie and Vic - so interesting that they have him rescue her! And of course I adore Doc B's snarky self, and have no CLUE who Hope has become but it's a heck of a lot more entertaining than watching her be a b*tch to Bo!

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Angie79
Apr 27 2010, 04:43 PM
OMG, another EJami kiss????? :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Why didn't anyone tell me? Holy crap!!!! Squeeeeee!!!!!!

Kiren
Member Avatar

I wonder if this turns out to be a cop-out almost-kiss. By the looks of it(Ali said Sami won't be able to hide behind denial any longer) I don't think it'll be an interrupted-kiss but maybe...

Glad to see Maggie's SL reemerging!!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

magicsteacher
Apr 27 2010, 07:22 PM
JANALH
Apr 27 2010, 05:34 PM
Manda1

You mean kinda like they did with Safe?? :D
SAFE didn't even kiss until they had known each other for months and were out of the SAFe house. Neither of them had been in a relationship for awhile when they did. if they wanted to move that relationship along at warp speed, they would have had them making love a lot sooner than they did. In terms of a soap on the verge of being cancelled at the time, they took that relationship pretty slowly. Sami has just been with Rafe for a year and a half. She has just told Rafe a couple of days ago, "God I miss you so much". she has told everyone recently that she loves Rafe. She has shown no romantic interest for EJ.
It seems they are pushing Ej and Sami together pretty quickly. What's the hurry? Can anyone say EJ= Rebound for Sami?
The months that Sami was in the safe house she was PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER DUDE'S KID. Just before the EJole wedding Sami was fantasizing about marrying EJ.

Sami and Rafe have not been together a year and a half.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Samantha Dimera
Apr 27 2010, 10:24 PM
I wonder if this turns out to be a cop-out almost-kiss. By the looks of it(Ali said Sami won't be able to hide behind denial any longer) I don't think it'll be an interrupted-kiss but maybe...

From the looks of the picture, I don't think it's a cop out or an almost kiss. However, some folks are speculating that perhaps this is a fantasy sequence with Sami not being able to get the thought of kissing EJ out of her mind.

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Apr 27 2010, 10:31 PM
Samantha Dimera

From the looks of the picture, I don't think it's a cop out or an almost kiss. However, some folks are speculating that perhaps this is a fantasy sequence with Sami not being able to get the thought of kissing EJ out of her mind.
Surely she has better standards for her fantasies. I'd sent that greasy scruff walking right out of my fantasy.

Kiren
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Samantha Dimera

OH! Now that makes even more sense than a kiss betwen EJami. I think I'd even like that better, Sami fantasizing about EJ! :wub: ..again.

Sarah
Member Avatar

Samantha Dimera
Apr 27 2010, 11:05 PM
SocRMum1
Samantha Dimera

OH! Now that makes even more sense than a kiss betwen EJami. I think I'd even like that better, Sami fantasizing about EJ! :wub: ..again.
hehe already see it like this , Ej l can't remember the kiss Samantha says can show it Ej : says you can Samantha : yes went like this smooch kiss

:rockon:
Edited by Sarah, Apr 27 2010, 11:13 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply