Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler Pics 4/27
Topic Started: Apr 27 2010, 04:43 PM (4,638 Views)
doolgirl25
Member Avatar

ummmmmmmmmmmm....I effin love this show! How about the EJ/Sami smooch?! :sheep:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 27 2010, 10:45 PM
SocRMum1
Apr 27 2010, 10:31 PM
Samantha Dimera
Apr 27 2010, 10:24 PM
I wonder if this turns out to be a cop-out almost-kiss. By the looks of it(Ali said Sami won't be able to hide behind denial any longer) I don't think it'll be an interrupted-kiss but maybe...

Glad to see Maggie's SL reemerging!!
From the looks of the picture, I don't think it's a cop out or an almost kiss. However, some folks are speculating that perhaps this is a fantasy sequence with Sami not being able to get the thought of kissing EJ out of her mind.
Surely she has better standards for her fantasies. I'd sent that greasy scruff walking right out of my fantasy.
I would also hope that her fantasy would incorporate a haircut and a better fitted suit, but that might just be me. I will say that Sami looks pretty psyched about this little encounter.

Criss33
Member Avatar

LOVE the EJ and Sami kiss :wub: :wub: Can't wait :cheer: :cheer:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm glad they're doing all the Ejami kissing crap in May because I don't want them anywhere near the Alice Funeral scenes in June.....I hope by then they are either officially over or Rafe has tracked Anna down by then....I want the Alice tribute epis to be about the Horton's, not the Dimera's or the Hernandez Family or anything else....especially not Ejami.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

LuvingLumi
Apr 28 2010, 08:04 AM
I'm glad they're doing all the Ejami kissing crap in May because I don't want them anywhere near the Alice Funeral scenes in June.....I hope by then they are either officially over or Rafe has tracked Anna down by then....I want the Alice tribute epis to be about the Horton's, not the Dimera's or the Hernandez Family or anything else....especially not Ejami.
I don't think EJami will have had the blowout by June...and if they have even better, cause' that means EJami will get together w/o the secrets even quicker! Can't wait to see EJ comforting Sami like he did when Grandpa Shawn died.

lysie
Member Avatar

Samantha Dimera
Apr 28 2010, 10:34 AM
LuvingLumi
I don't think EJami will have had the blowout by June...and if they have even better, cause' that means EJami will get together w/o the secrets even quicker! Can't wait to see EJ comforting Sami like he did when Grandpa Shawn died.
Why would she need comfort? She hasn't cared about Alice since she was an infant.

jackie1133

Manda1
Apr 27 2010, 05:29 PM
IMissAremid
Apr 27 2010, 05:23 PM
Emma Frost
Apr 27 2010, 05:18 PM
You and I have VERY different definitions of too fast and warp speed. :laugh: Two kids, four years, a marriage and a couple of relationships later and they have a kiss. I can barely keep up it's going so fast.
:lol:

Too fast? For a kiss?

Wasn't Rafe asking to adopt Sami's child after their first date? :lol:
I'm just saying she was just in a relationship with Rafe and pining for him to EJ about 1-2 weeks ago and Sami was showing no signs of wanting to rekindle a romance with EJ up until today's eppy...... and now we have another one coming up on the horizon without much evidence on screen of a transition in their relationship on Sami's part......
And EJ was showing no signs of wanting to rekindle a romance with her either, until a few days ago (soap time) when he was served a big epiphany that the opposite of Love is not Hate but Indifference, to which, EJ/Sami have never been "indifferent" to each other.

Up until then, EJ was practicing self-delusion that he was still playing with Sami "for revenge."

I think the point is that neither EJ or Sami were looking at each other in a romantic light until recently, nevertheless tptb set the build up to EJami in motion months ago, as soon as Sami lied to Rafe about the first ransom note and EJami "shared a secret" together. Then, he moves into her place as soon as Sydney is returned. Still there were no romantic overtones in their interactions, but friendly/family bonding moments for weeks. So I don't think it's accurate to say that the writers have not illustrated Ejami "getting closer" on the screen. IMO, they have. But it didn't turn romantic until EJ's Epiphany and now, Sami keep flashbacking to a kiss and another one may be on the way in a few weeks.

I think anyone who has not seen the build up to Ejami on the screen throughout the entire Sdynapping Plot AND since she was returned, probably were not really paying attention IMO.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Apr 28 2010, 10:36 AM
Samantha Dimera
LuvingLumi
Why would she need comfort? She hasn't cared about Alice since she was an infant.
Yes - I'm not anticipating that EJami will have much if anything to do with the memorial episodes. If they do, I would think it would only be peripheral...like getting their reaction when they hear that Alice has passed away or seeing Sami interact with some of the returning cast members she's had relationships with in the past.

ceecee

I am new to this site, and the atmosphere seem much more friendly. I am a huge EJ/Sami fan, and love this new pic of the two of them......Thank you Days writers for giving us this glimpse of hope for EJ/Sami!!!!! The other site I was on was just plain mean to you if you liked EJ, and hated Nicole. I hope I can get some love here.....LOL

Kiren
Member Avatar

ceecee
Apr 28 2010, 11:08 AM
I am new to this site, and the atmosphere seem much more friendly. I am a huge EJ/Sami fan, and love this new pic of the two of them......Thank you Days writers for giving us this glimpse of hope for EJ/Sami!!!!! The other site I was on was just plain mean to you if you liked EJ, and hated Nicole. I hope I can get some love here.....LOL
LOL, if you're looking for EJami love, you can get some at Forbidden love.

Kiren
Member Avatar

lysie
Samantha Dimera
LuvingLumi
I keep forgetting that Alice is not Sami's gran, but Lucas'..

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Samantha Dimera
LuvingLumi
I was just about to say that...it's not her grandma....lol....she might be there for her kids Will and Allie but that is it.....

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 28 2010, 11:17 AM
lysie
Samantha Dimera

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I was just about to say that...it's not her grandma....lol....she might be there for her kids Will and Allie but that is it.....
She wasn't there for them when their uncle died. And she did share many scenes with Mickey. I can't think of any Alice/Sami scenes other than if everyone was all in one room for a big event and the ones Alice shared with Eric and Sami as babies.

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Ahhh, EJ and Sami! Love them! So completely happy with this pic! TFP

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Samantha Dimera
LuvingLumi
^o) But it's Sami. I can't imagine a story as big as this one slipping by without her being involved. Even if it's her falling apart because her kids g-grandma died.

annie
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Emma Frost
Apr 27 2010, 05:18 PM
You and I have VERY different definitions of too fast and warp speed. :laugh: Two kids, four years, a marriage and a couple of relationships later and they have a kiss. I can barely keep up it's going so fast.
:lol:

Too fast? For a kiss?

Wasn't Rafe asking to adopt Sami's child after their first date? :lol:
so funny, thank you

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Apr 27 2010, 05:40 PM
These are for the week of May 10th.
Thanks Angie. :)

tatigers81
Member Avatar

jackie1133
Apr 28 2010, 10:45 AM
Manda1
Apr 27 2010, 05:29 PM
IMissAremid

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I'm just saying she was just in a relationship with Rafe and pining for him to EJ about 1-2 weeks ago and Sami was showing no signs of wanting to rekindle a romance with EJ up until today's eppy...... and now we have another one coming up on the horizon without much evidence on screen of a transition in their relationship on Sami's part......
And EJ was showing no signs of wanting to rekindle a romance with her either, until a few days ago (soap time) when he was served a big epiphany that the opposite of Love is not Hate but Indifference, to which, EJ/Sami have never been "indifferent" to each other.

Up until then, EJ was practicing self-delusion that he was still playing with Sami "for revenge."

I think the point is that neither EJ or Sami were looking at each other in a romantic light until recently, nevertheless tptb set the build up to EJami in motion months ago, as soon as Sami lied to Rafe about the first ransom note and EJami "shared a secret" together. Then, he moves into her place as soon as Sydney is returned. Still there were no romantic overtones in their interactions, but friendly/family bonding moments for weeks. So I don't think it's accurate to say that the writers have not illustrated Ejami "getting closer" on the screen. IMO, they have. But it didn't turn romantic until EJ's Epiphany and now, Sami keep flashbacking to a kiss and another one may be on the way in a few weeks.

I think anyone who has not seen the build up to Ejami on the screen throughout the entire Sdynapping Plot AND since she was returned, probably were not really paying attention IMO.
I agree...and besides - Sami usually hides behind denial - I actually thought the more she tried to be with Rafe - the more she chased after him - the more is was evident that behind the scenes she was being drawn to EJ again. That's what Sami does when she is desperate. It's not a sudden romance - things have been going on between Sami and EJ since 2006 - so 4 years is not a sudden romance! LOL

Every time in the past couple of months that Sami went groveling to Rafe was right after a tender moment or exchange with EJ!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Very nice,very,very nice..thanks for posting!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply