Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MSN:James Scott Interview
Topic Started: Apr 27 2010, 06:11 PM (5,318 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

Call me a hater, but that sandwich/pizza monstrosity is gross. Really, fucking gross. I don't think it can bring peace to the masses but it was a good try!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 28 2010, 10:53 PM
Halloween Family
Apr 28 2010, 03:14 PM
As long as I'm off on a tangent...I was watching an update on Brett Michaels and they showed clips of Rock of Love. I immediately thought Sami, Ari, Nicole, Melanie, and Carly would be perfect as contestants.
:lol: I don't know if James could pull off the bandana. Maybe JKJ?

And now this is reminding me of that stupid plot they had for that dating show with the teen scene.
No way for James. I was thinking Stephen Nichols could play Brett. Oh and throw in a hybrid of Adrienne and Bonnie. Chad could play a skinny, younger version of the body guard. All those characters I mentioned are similar to the contestants on that show. Yes, I watched a couple of marathons but drew the line at Rock of Bus or whatever it was called...I do have standards.
Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 29 2010, 05:12 PM.

Criss33
Member Avatar

Cupcake06
Apr 29 2010, 04:01 PM
That's disgusting.
It is one of the most popular recipe for a pizza on the web!! Who knew ?? :shrug: Different people different taste i guess, i just found it really weird!!!!
Edited by Criss33, Apr 29 2010, 05:12 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Criss33
Apr 29 2010, 03:58 PM
Will Hamburger Pizza DO????!!!Posted Image
Oh dear God...that is just wrong. On all levels. If any of you people disagree with me you are just a hater...because there's no way I'm wrong on this. :yuk:

six
Member Avatar

Halloween Family, you forgot to finish your tangent. ;) How is Bret Michaels doing? Yea, I could just google, but we're all here now, so...

I don't think I've ever called anyone a hater, but I'm not seeing the big deal about being called a hater of a character when you really do hate them, whether you have reasons or not. The few times I've been called a hater, it's been for criticizing someone whom I like, which is annoying.
Edited by six, Apr 29 2010, 05:33 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Hater Smater, where's the spam pizza??? :pizza:

Oh, and I've opted for wine (yes already.....don't judge me!) instead of beer tonight!! :wine:

For some reason I've still got this stupid grin on my face.............go figure! :tounge:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I want some pizza, extra cheese please yumm.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Brett is speaking with slurred speech and is still in critical condition as of 2 days ago when I saw Joy Behar Show.

Pass me the Hater-ade.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 29 2010, 05:45 PM
Brett is speaking with slurred speech and is still in critical condition as of 2 days ago when I saw Joy Behar Show.

Pass me the Hater-ade.
I really do hope he gets better. I'm an 80's girl, so he'll always be a "hottie" to me! :rockon:

Here ya go... :drunk:

six
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 29 2010, 05:45 PM

Pass me the Hater-ade.
Thanks. I hope he recovers. Poor guy.

:cheers: Best I can do for haterade.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

James Scott seems like such a sweetheart!! I wonder if there's room for him on my keychain??? LOL!!!!
:smooch:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Criss33
Apr 29 2010, 03:58 PM
Will Hamburger Pizza DO????!!!Posted Image
I just lost my appetite when I saw this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply