Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Hope Mugs Brady; May 11th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Apr 27 2010, 11:52 PM (4,671 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Brady is the next victim of Hope and Dr.Baker when he is attacked in the park. "Brady is the first person who's mugged that's branded, " explains Kristian. "She leaves him with a celtic symbol, which represents the goddess of female empowerment, Brigid." After, Dr.Baker takes Brady's money clip and Hope goes home, she takes a pill and falls asleep.

When Hope wakes up the next morning, she finds her makeup out and in disarray. She questions Ciara about it. Kristian says, "The makeup is all over the floor because when nighttime Hope had come in the night before, she hit it by accident and it fell. But daytime Hope has no recollection of it."

Hope gets a call about Brady's mugging and heads to the station. She runs into Victor there and he wants he off the case. "Victor doesn't think she's suitable. I think he would rather have a man on the case," notes Kristian. "Hope is insulted. She's feels like she's not doing enough and has to do more." Roman shows Hope the symbol found on Brady, and she recognizes it. Kristian says, "When she and Bo were in Ireland with his father, they were at a store and she saw that exact same symbol on a necklace. She realizes that the mugger could possibly be a woman."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm still interested, so far.

LovingDays

very interesting love Hope's storyline

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I like the addition of the symbol. I'm liking the storyline so far. Loving Nighttime HOpe..

AlisonLou

Sounds a bit silly. And most of us knew weeks ago Brady was going to be mugged.
Let's Hope it gets more interesting.
I like Hope being independent.
Poor Ciara. Hope keeps thinking it's her when it is really Hope herself.
Edited by AlisonLou, Apr 28 2010, 12:34 AM.

Schumi_F1

"Victor doesn't think she's suitable. I think he would rather have a man on the case,"

does it mean Hope's next victim is going to be Victor? :laugh:

thanks for posting.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks!

Taelyn

what I dont like about this story is everything that *Isnt told*.. WHO gave her these pills? and what are they? Are they for headaches? Depression?, Insomnia? Its clear the pills have a connection to her actions yet we have never seen her go to a DR or Therapist... There is not enough substance to the story, no depth, Its all just irrational.
Id li,e the story more if it had more clarity.. Right now its all just a mess.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Taelyn
Apr 28 2010, 12:43 AM
what I dont like about this story is everything that *Isnt told*.. WHO gave her these pills? and what are they? Are they for headaches? Depression?, Insomnia? Its clear the pills have a connection to her actions yet we have never seen her go to a DR or Therapist... There is not enough substance to the story, no depth, Its all just irrational.
Id li,e the story more if it had more clarity.. Right now its all just a mess.
Maybe Dr.Spaceman will shed some light some on the situation. I think he airs tomorrow.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Schumi_F1
Apr 28 2010, 12:34 AM
"Victor doesn't think she's suitable. I think he would rather have a man on the case,"

does it mean Hope's next victim is going to be Victor? :laugh:

thanks for posting.
I bet he is. He's powerful and he pisses her off according to this article. Damnit! I'm doing that in my fan fiction :laugh: .

Oh well. Sounds good. I like the symbol and the whole story of her and Bo seeing it while in Ireland with his father. That is a nice touch. The female empowerment angle is cool but I still have concerns about this story going forward. It's just one of those stories that can fall apart fast. So far, so good and hopefully it continues. I do like that it's turning into an umbrella story. The show needed one outside of anything involving Sami and EJ (even if this sort of involves them too).

Thanks, Angie. What a surprise getting this tonight (or very early this morning :laugh: ).
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Apr 28 2010, 12:51 AM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Brigid, the goddess of female empowerment? Uhhhh I don't really recall that being Brigid's role but whatever. I wonder what the symbol is going to be. St. Brigid's cross, I'm guessing, but St. Brigid isn't a goddess but a Catholic saint.

Oh well... I'm still looking forward to this and Victor best watch his back.

AlisonLou

Sounds like Hope's going off her nutter even further now!
This won't bode well for Days if the writers haven't done their research properly.
Religion on a show has to be done accurately otherwise it can cause alot of problems.
Edited by AlisonLou, Apr 28 2010, 02:03 AM.

cassie1013

Brigid, the goddess of female empowerment? LMAO! This storyline is SO camp and I love it!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

cassie1013
Apr 28 2010, 02:02 AM
Brigid, the goddess of female empowerment? LMAO! This storyline is SO camp and I love it!
It is seriously camp. I mean if they're bringing goddesses of female empowerment into this are we gonna have Nighttime Hope practicing pagan/Wiccan rituals soon?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

This sounds more and more like some damn feminist shit.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD ON! Tiny Hope Brady takes out hulking Brady Black???? :drunk:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Angie79
Apr 27 2010, 11:52 PM
"When she and Bo were in Ireland with his father, they were at a store and she saw that exact same symbol on a necklace. She realizes that the mugger could possibly be a woman."
This was somewhere in between her grandaughter's kidnapping and a plane crash of course. Gotta hit up the stores, those remote ireland hill villages have all the great shops!!! :drunk:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

This sl is so ridiculous that it makes me laugh when I read about it.

cassie1013

IMissAremid
Apr 28 2010, 02:07 AM
cassie1013
Apr 28 2010, 02:02 AM
It is seriously camp. I mean if they're bringing goddesses of female empowerment into this are we gonna have Nighttime Hope practicing pagan/Wiccan rituals soon?
Who the fuck knows. I can barely contain myself reading about this shit, yet I can't get enough of watching it either! It's 'camp' enough...like how DAYS 'used' to be (kind of.. I'm hesitant to make that statement since the sl has been going on all of 5 minutes).

It's entertaining, but with this dual-personality, pill popping stuff, it could go off the rails and fast. I'm honestly not sure how they can deal with the fall out of this s/l - Hope having done crimes but under some sort of influence (pills?) - in a non-lame way, I guess.

AlisonLou

Dragonish1
Apr 28 2010, 03:15 AM
This sl is so ridiculous that it makes me laugh when I read about it.
I know it's funny! It keeps getting more and more ridiculous.
Is Hope turning into Xena? Or is she going to be possessed like Marlena?
Maybe it's Wica like someone else said.
Who is writing this? And what are they smoking at the studios?
Poor Kristian having to sell this.
I gotta give her kudos for that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply