Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Hope Mugs Brady; May 11th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Apr 27 2010, 11:52 PM (4,707 Views)
Fafokahw
Member Avatar

I'm liking it very different than anything else on the show right now, I'm hooked, thanks for posting the article.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Taelyn
Apr 28 2010, 12:43 AM
what I dont like about this story is everything that *Isnt told*.. WHO gave her these pills? and what are they? Are they for headaches? Depression?, Insomnia? Its clear the pills have a connection to her actions yet we have never seen her go to a DR or Therapist... There is not enough substance to the story, no depth, Its all just irrational.
Id li,e the story more if it had more clarity.. Right now its all just a mess.
I saw the doc giving Hope a refill of pills just yesterday. She said she spilled them on the PD floor..

lysie
Member Avatar

Drew
Apr 28 2010, 02:41 AM
Angie79
Apr 27 2010, 11:52 PM
"When she and Bo were in Ireland with his father, they were at a store and she saw that exact same symbol on a necklace. She realizes that the mugger could possibly be a woman."
This was somewhere in between her grandaughter's kidnapping and a plane crash of course. Gotta hit up the stores, those remote ireland hill villages have all the great shops!!! :drunk:
They went to Ireland another time during that story, too. Shawn went, and BOPE went to go and get him. Maybe they had more time for shopping then, lol.

DOOLFan85

This story is getting better and better everytime I read a new look ahead. The writers are on a roll with this one but don't mess up GT/CW. Thanks Angie for posting.

aimees76
Member Avatar

This is so silly, but I suppose it is better than Hope's usual bitching and self-righteous moaning, so ok whatever.

michelle
Member Avatar

She is off her rocker!

I love it!

Maybe banging him in the head will knock some sense into his dumbass self! Go Bricole!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Who's next?

Taelyn

Samantha Dimera
Apr 28 2010, 07:24 AM
Taelyn
Apr 28 2010, 12:43 AM
what I dont like about this story is everything that *Isnt told*.. WHO gave her these pills? and what are they? Are they for headaches? Depression?, Insomnia? Its clear the pills have a connection to her actions yet we have never seen her go to a DR or Therapist... There is not enough substance to the story, no depth, Its all just irrational.
Id li,e the story more if it had more clarity.. Right now its all just a mess.
I saw the doc giving Hope a refill of pills just yesterday. She said she spilled them on the PD floor..
Oh an after the fact detail .. LOL .. I guess dont know I have not watched it yet, I usually watch soaps to be entertained and lately its so boring and broken that its hard to watch.. It would be better if there was even ***1*** story i enjoyed but right now I hate them all... Ill get around to it Im sure but Ill bet even the Dr visit is vague.. will have to see I guess.

Wait a sec ????????........
[/quote]I saw the doc giving Hope a refill of pills just yesterday. She said she spilled them on the PD floor..[/quote] Is this a "daytime Dr visit" ?? I thought we were dealing with 'Nightime Hope and Daytime Hope' !!!!!!!!! Dena is such a Hack!
Edited by Taelyn, Apr 28 2010, 02:56 PM.

BradyB

Im still liking this story as well so far. It is keeping my interest thats for sure.

Byrdwoman

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I love Hope is in the spotlight,I hope that she turns into Princess Gina again, then bring in all the handsome international playboys to vie for her affection, let Bo have Carly and I hope he stays with her, I never liked him anyway. :D

Dr. Chip

This is getting too silly. Is this a Dena story? It's too out there with no depth.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Its totally a Dena story. Its very mystery goo.

AlisonLou

She said in her interview she doesn't do any research.
Sounds like she did no research with this which is why it's coming off as something very out there.

CynthiaHaskins1

Hi!,I just wanted to say that one thing i love about kristian alfonso she can take a bad storyline make good by her great acting and also her talent.and that is why i am loving this hope storyline.

AlisonLou

I agree with you! She's a great actress!

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

CynthiaHaskins1
Apr 29 2010, 01:50 AM
Hi!,I just wanted to say that one thing i love about kristian alfonso she can take a bad storyline make good by her great acting and also her talent.and that is why i am loving this hope storyline.
I agree although I'm loving this storyline she's whacking some folks who deserve it.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

SOW has this as the main article too.

The only real additional info is that apparently when Hope sees Baker wanting to leave that brings up a lot of her issues with vulnerability and loneliness since she and Bo broke up.

KA also talks about what playing Nighttime Hope is like -- hard work but a lot of fun.

"It definitely has been a challenge," she says. "This other character, Nighttime Hope, is completely different. It's not Princess Gina again. There are remnants of it, but not. Gina was a thief but she agreed [to steal artwork] because she was in love with John."

KA says she's not sure why Nighttime Hope is attacking men these men she knows, but she attributes it to unresolved issues from her breakup with Bo. "She never really dealt with it. She just pushed it down and tried to move on."

She says Nighttime Hope is not completely unaware of the real Hope. "Nighttime Hope is well aware of Hope and thinks she's a goody-two shoes. This other side of Hope is desperate and hard, yet you see her heart and vulnerability come through at certain times."

KA said she decided to develop a different look for Nighttime Hope to delineate between the personas. Nighttime Hope has the same hairstyle, wears dark clothing and always has the same bright fuschia lipstick Hope would not usually wear except to a real special event.

KA is enjoying working with John Callahan (Dr. Baker) because he brings a director-like sensibility to his work. "When we're working, he'll say, 'What do you think about this?' I'm always open to suggestions. I may not always agree, but I will always find something in what he says. It just gives it a different twist."

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks for the article IMissAremid, I like knowing the background of the two Hope's.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 30 2010, 02:15 PM
KA says she's not sure why Nighttime Hope is attacking men these men she knows...
Does anyone on this show know what their character's motivations are?

lysie
Member Avatar

Kenny
Apr 30 2010, 02:48 PM
IMissAremid
Apr 30 2010, 02:15 PM
KA says she's not sure why Nighttime Hope is attacking men these men she knows...
Does anyone on this show know what their character's motivations are?
Going by their interviews, no. Not a one. Not until they get the creepy stage whisper from Tomlin...and even then....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply