Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Hope Mugs Brady; May 11th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Apr 27 2010, 11:52 PM (4,672 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Apr 30 2010, 02:48 PM
IMissAremid
Apr 30 2010, 02:15 PM
KA says she's not sure why Nighttime Hope is attacking men these men she knows...
Does anyone on this show know what their character's motivations are?
Why would she know now? The story is just beginning and her other persona is a psycho LOL. Regardless, she probably knows a little more then she is indicating but can't say anything yet, much like a few weeks ago when she gave that interview she was all over the place in. A week later, we learned why that was and that was because she was essentially playing two roles and talking about both sides of her character.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 30 2010, 03:01 PM
Kenny
IMissAremid
KA says she's not sure why Nighttime Hope is attacking men these men she knows...
Going by their interviews, no. Not a one. Not until they get the creepy stage whisper from Tomlin...and even then....
:laugh:

koos

Holy christ, where do they get this shit?

DOOLFan85

lysie
Apr 30 2010, 03:01 PM
Kenny
IMissAremid
Going by their interviews, no. Not a one. Not until they get the creepy stage whisper from Tomlin...and even then....
:D The show better be happy this is one of a few stories that are keeping me awake.

Taelyn

koos
Apr 30 2010, 03:28 PM
Holy christ, where do they get this shit?
Well...it seems The HW, Miss Hackley was watching an infomercial, or tv show about certain side effects of sleeping pills.. then probably after downing 2 or 3 herself.. she popped up in the middle of the night/or morning and wrote a story about this other personality who is drawn out by pills, and allows KA to act like a gangster and bang Men twice her size i the head.. Because she is angry at Bo.

She probably wrote all it over coffee cuz she addmittedly didnt do any research (obviously)
And we get this rediculous half ass story with no build up and no apparent objective. (lucky us)
Edited by Taelyn, Apr 30 2010, 04:29 PM.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Kenny
IMissAremid
I thnk she is practicing until she can get her "ultimate target" :D

talbab1994
Member Avatar

And is the ultimate target Bo? Will it take a whack on the head for these two to get back together again?

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Thanks..I am enjoying KA!

DOOLFan85

fancyface78
Apr 30 2010, 07:07 PM
Kenny
IMissAremid
With that said all these beatings will be amateur compared to what she'll do to Bo.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DOOLFan85
Apr 30 2010, 07:30 PM
fancyface78
Apr 30 2010, 07:07 PM
Kenny

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepanyone on this show know what their character's motivations are?
With that said all these beatings will be amateur compared to what she'll do to Bo.
I wholeheartedly agree :lol:

AlisonLou

I find it funny and stupid that they talk about Hope moving on yet she is still married to Bo.
They did this with Bo too. Do they think the audience are stupid?
Also I find it weird that Kristian talks about working with John Callahan yet they are shooting the Alice tribute at the moment and she is working with Peter. She's obviously talking about what's airing now and not what she is shooting now.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Maybe she is talking more about what they taped that we are seeing right now, but John Callahan will still be around at the time of the Alice tribute. The scripts that have leaked out have Dr. Baker still around then.

AlisonLou

Dena said in her interview that she wanted a story for Hope alot of people would relate to. I want to know who this story is supposed to relate to? Women on sleeping pills? Women with marital problems?
Sounds like she has made this story for one lot of people because the young ones and alot of the older viewers too won't be able to relate to this story. I haven't heard of anyone who has gone through this.
No male would be able to relate to the Hope sl either.
It might be why Days are losing viewers.
I'm young so it might be why I have no interest in seeing Hope lose it like this.
As a young person in the key demographic I don't have much of an interest in this sl and can't relate to it at all. If they are trying to get the young ones to tune in this isn't the way to go.
There should be romance and there is none.
I also find Hope bashing men on the head degrading for the men.
They are basically saing men are weak and women are strong. Which is not right.
They should be saying Men and Women are equals.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

AlisonLou
May 4 2010, 12:17 AM
Dena said in her interview that she wanted a story for Hope alot of people would relate to. I want to know who this story is supposed to relate to? Women on sleeping pills? Women with marital problems?
I guess she means for women who are living vicariously through Hope because they feel like bashing their guys in the head every once in a while. :D

AlisonLou

I don't know about bashing them on the head. But slapping them upside the head is what I'd want to do when they do or say something stupid. Bashing them is going a bit too far.
I don't know why they don't give Bo and Hope an all out spat and then a makeup session.
It's better then Hope going nuts. But obviously these writers want to prolong it.

Daysfan38

I can't take this story seriously. It's just too laughable. :laugh:
Edited by Daysfan38, May 4 2010, 11:54 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply