Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Chloe "Comes Clean" with Daniel; May 11th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Apr 28 2010, 12:34 AM (2,714 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Chloe is determined to get to the bottom of the misunderstanding with Daniel and Carly that led to her sleeping with Philip. She wonders how she made the mistake. Nadia says, "She's really trying to find out who is to blame in this because she doesn't know whether to blame herself or somebody else because she made this horrible mistake."

First, she meets with the hotel clerk. Nadia says, "Not that it justifies cheating, but on a lot of levels, Chloe has been led to believe that Carly and Daniel have been having an affair. A nurse very matter-of-factly said it. She went to the motel. The desk clerk pretty much alluded to it." The clerk tells Chloe that someone, possibly Carly, must have been playing with her mind and wanted her to think Daniel slept with Carly. After Chloe leaves, the clerk calls Vivian and lets her know that Chloe took the bait. Vivian is pleased.

Chloe arrives at home, finds Carly there and loses it. "She does not like Carly because Carly continues to say things that Chloe feels are just setting out to ruin her life, whether it is rooted in some sort of paranoia or not," says Nadia. "Chloe has been told that Carly is trying to steal her man and she misconstrues everything that Carly says. Carly does mean well, but Chloe really does think that Carly is trying to manipulate her, so she is twisting everything in her mind."

Daniel comes home and hears Chloe and Carly arguing. Carly leaves for work, and then Chloe tells Daniel what happened with the motel clerk and the lies about him and Carly. They go to meet the clerk and he claims that he has never seen Chloe before. Chloe asks Daniel if he believes her and he does. Shawn says, "Deep down he thinks that Chloe is still traumatized from the hysterical pregnancy. She's still pretty fragile and sensitive to the fact that Daniel has a daughter. Emotionally, Chloe has been on a roller-coaster ride. Much of it is rooted in those traumatic experiences."

Nadia on the storyline, "Everybody is such a victim of circumstance and bad timing in all of this that it is brillant in one aspect and tragic in another way. They always walk in at the wrong moment and everything gets misunderstood, which is so fun to play."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

So, Vivian is going to fuck with Chloe's mind to the point where she takes Carly out of the picture for good?

I like it.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I kind of like that the clerk pretends he doesn't know Chloe when she brings Daniel. Nice twist.

peaches179

zzzzzz.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

peaches179
Apr 28 2010, 04:37 AM
zzzzzz.
My sentiments exactly.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Kevc1980
Apr 28 2010, 12:56 AM
I kind of like that the clerk pretends he doesn't know Chloe when she brings Daniel. Nice twist.
I was thinking the same, I may watch these scenes..

six
Member Avatar

Vivian needs to be more proactive, and stop sitting back and outsourcing the crazy.

I wish they'd give Chloe something to do besides being a weapon that people like Kate and Vivian use to settle scores.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Chloe might end up flipping crazy after this...

Holy shit! Salem will be run over by crazies soon!

soapfan1

Boring.I can't wait for the truth about Phloe to end the farce that is Danloe.

Harmony233

This viv's revenge plan is so stupid.I'm not really sure how this plan is supposed to hurt Carly it seems to be hurting Chloe more.What happened to vivians good evil plans.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

So what exactly does Chloe "come clean" about with Daniel? It doesn't sound like she tells him she slept with Phillip. She probably only tells Daniel she thought he and Carly slept together.
Edited by dc cubs, Apr 28 2010, 01:05 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Havent read it but let me guess, they take a shower together.

Thanks for posting.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

dc cubs
Apr 28 2010, 09:56 AM
So what exactly does Chloe "come clean" about with Daniel? It doesn't sound like she tells him she slept with Daniel. She probably only tells Daniel she thought he and Carly slept together.
I know, I had the same question. This whole "story" is such a waste of everyone involved.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

lastDays
Member Avatar

Misleadding title by SOD.,again. Daniel may be understanding of her now but wait till he finds out Chloe did the horizontal with Phil.My bet is he throws her out and cuddles with doc Manning,which will please Mel

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

:sleep: Why can't Aunty Viv take care of her own biz..sorry this blows..watching Viv would be more fun
Edited by EjsGaGirl, Apr 30 2010, 07:27 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

How exactly does Chloe come clean when she does`nt even admit that she cheated with Philip?

wake me up when this is over zzzzzzzzzz

LorrieOw
Member Avatar

LOL. I guess I'm one of the few who enjoys Daniel/Chloe and Melanie/Phillip as couples. I also am enjoying the story line for both couples. I also like that Vivian is using Chloe to get at Carly.

Daysfan38

Chloe's trying to figure out who is to blame? :eyeroll: I think it's pretty obvious whos fault it is. Chloe no one made you open your legs.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply