Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May and June promo!
Topic Started: Apr 28 2010, 03:01 PM (12,047 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 1 2010, 09:51 AM
magicsteacher
May 1 2010, 09:34 AM
Unless there is a twist coming here to perk up the excitement--- we are all going to have a boring, boring summer.
Ahhh...now see? My perspective couldn't be more different. This is the first Summer I've looked forward to in a long time. DAYS will be burning up my screen. :)
It sure will when Rafe finds out the truth and lets Sami know she has been taken in again by EJ.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daisy132

I'm just happy to have the Reefer backburned. I'm hoping he dies a heroic death in the line of duty so that I will NEVER have to watch his holy ass again. I'm looking forward to all the Ejami scenes I can watch, even though my hopes as a viewer of my former dear show will not come true, and Sami will not be the one who will figure out the secret, as she would have in the past when she was written in character. So for now, I'm enjoying the show while I can.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

daisy132
May 1 2010, 11:28 AM
I'm just happy to have the Reefer backburned. I'm hoping he dies a heroic death in the line of duty so that I will NEVER have to watch his holy ass again. I'm looking forward to all the Ejami scenes I can watch, even though my hopes as a viewer of my former dear show will not come true, and Sami will not be the one who will figure out the secret, as she would have in the past when she was written in character. So for now, I'm enjoying the show while I can.
Rafe isn't being backburnered at all. He is the one who is looking for EJ's daughter's kidnapper and is going to play a major role here. Just b/c he isn't with Sami at the moment, doesn't going to mean he isn't playing a major part.
By the way, isn't it odd that, even to save face and protect his ass, that EJ isn't the least bit concerned with finding his daughter's kidnapper or Anna's accomplice? He isn't even trying to fake it or say that the Dimera people are looking. Strange for a man who is so concerned about his family, isn't it?? That should send up a big red flag to Sami. Interesting that the only person who really wants to find the kidnapper is Rafe.

daisy132

magicsteacher
May 1 2010, 11:47 AM
daisy132
Rafe isn't being backburnered at all. He is the one who is looking for EJ's daughter's kidnapper and is going to play a major role here. Just b/c he isn't with Sami at the moment, doesn't going to mean he isn't playing a major part.
By the way, isn't it odd that, even to save face and protect his ass, that EJ isn't the least bit concerned with finding his daughter's kidnapper or Anna's accomplice? He isn't even trying to fake it or say that the Dimera people are looking. Strange for a man who is so concerned about his family, isn't it?? That should send up a big red flag to Sami. Interesting that the only person who really wants to find the kidnapper is Rafe.
You should read my post again....

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

magicsteacher

But then neither is Sami....... :shrug:

Deleted User
Deleted User

magicsteacher
daisy132
I KNOW!! Rafe is the good guy here but everyone is holding on to this hope that EJ and Sami will get back together even though EJ is a prick.
Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I am honestly hoping Calliope does work with Rafe to bring about the eventual downfall of EJ, because really, I'm so ready for this shit to be over, I don't even care if it tarnishes Calliope's history with Anna. Well, in a way I do, but I'm so tired of EJ I'll take that consequence. I don't like anything involving Sami at all, but if I had to take sides, I'd have to side with the starfish over the camel.

Deleted User
Deleted User

ladyofthelake
May 1 2010, 12:32 PM
I am honestly hoping Calliope does work with Rafe to bring about the eventual downfall of EJ, because really, I'm so ready for this shit to be over, I don't even care if it tarnishes Calliope's history with Anna. Well, in a way I do, but I'm so tired of EJ I'll take that consequence. I don't like anything involving Sami at all, but if I had to take sides, I'd have to side with the starfish over the camel.
LOL.

EJ needs to get what he deserves..its not fair that he gets off with every evil thing he does just because hes a "DiMera". Stefano learned his lesson a couple times with things, right? Its about time EJ pays the price to kidnapping his own daughter!
Quote Post Goto Top

Tigerjean
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
magicsteacher
Unless there is a twist coming here to perk up the excitement--- we are all going to have a boring, boring summer.
Ahhh...now see? My perspective couldn't be more different. This is the first Summer I've looked forward to in a long time. DAYS will be burning up my screen. :)
Could'nt have said it any better SocRmum :iagree: As long as things keep going this good ill be clued to my TV. :tvwatch:
Edited by Tigerjean, May 1 2010, 01:15 PM.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

CraneEmpire101
May 1 2010, 12:35 PM
ladyofthelake
LOL.

EJ needs to get what he deserves..its not fair that he gets off with every evil thing he does just because hes a "DiMera". Stefano learned his lesson a couple times with things, right? Its about time EJ pays the price to kidnapping his own daughter!
I'm fine with EJ paying the price. Everyone has to at one time or another. But you also have to be okay with him going to jail for at most a week or two. Nicole wouldn't have gone to prison if Ari Z. wasn't on MAT leave. It was simply extenuating circumstances.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Tigerjean
May 1 2010, 01:07 PM
SocRMum1
magicsteacher
Could'nt have said it any better SocRmom :iagree: As long as things keep going this good ill be clued to my TV. :tvwatch:
Same! Summer couldn't come any sooner for some of us!
Edited by Kiren, May 1 2010, 01:10 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
magicsteacher
ICA. Most of the stories in the promo look to be pretty entertaining, and we still have the Chad mystery coming up. We have a lot of characters with story lines that could be really good, if the writers do them justice.

Days is must see TV for me right now.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Samantha Dimera
May 1 2010, 01:09 PM
CraneEmpire101
May 1 2010, 12:35 PM
ladyofthelake
LOL.

I'm fine with EJ paying the price. Everyone has to at one time or another. But you also have to be okay with him going to jail for at most a week or two. Nicole wouldn't have gone to prison if Ari Z. wasn't on MAT leave. It was simply extenuating circumstances.

And there probably wouldn't have been a Sydney if SWEENEY hadn't gotten pregnant. Besides, I pretty well see Nicole getting her punishment as the town pariah. No one is kissing her ass right now, not even Brady. When was the last time EJ was the town pariah? And for how long? Good grief, that whole Black Glove thing got swept under the rug. Pretty much any time Nicole is around, people are badmouthing her. Sami gets her ass rescued by her family (except for Carrie. ). EJ bounces back. Not a fair comparison at all. There's more to punishment than jail. Good Lord, EJ even worked as a lawyer in Micky Horton's firm!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

CraneEmpire101
May 1 2010, 12:29 PM
magicsteacher
daisy132
I KNOW!! Rafe is the good guy here but everyone is holding on to this hope that EJ and Sami will get back together even though EJ is a prick.
I never saw Rafe as the good guy, if you count being a obnoxious superhero I guess so

Deleted User
Deleted User

JamesScott_19
May 1 2010, 06:15 PM
CraneEmpire101
May 1 2010, 12:29 PM
magicsteacher

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I never saw Rafe as the good guy, if you count being a obnoxious superhero I guess so
oh I am not at all a fan of Rafe, I was just trying to make a point.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

ladyofthelake
May 1 2010, 01:14 PM
When was the last time EJ was the town pariah?
Whatever unpariah-ing the show did in late 2007-early 2008 with EJ helping Marlena find John or working at Mickey Horton's law firm and helping Lucas get released and representing Nick Fallon, it's pretty clear he's back to being the pariah he was before even without his involvement in the Sydnapping revealed. You still have everyone freaking out about Sami's relationship with EJ and telling her not to trust him... why? Because he's a pariah. And it was totally evident he was a town pariah at Grace's funeral, not even a year ago, when everyone there treated him like garbage as he attempted to mourn the child he'd thought he'd lost and never had the chance to know when it was Sami who screwed everything up in not telling anyone about her pregnancy fathered by EJ.

Mayholidays

daisy132
May 1 2010, 11:50 AM
magicsteacher
daisy132
Please no !! Once was more than enough I can only take sooo much :drunk:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

IMissAremid
May 1 2010, 10:17 PM
ladyofthelake
May 1 2010, 01:14 PM
When was the last time EJ was the town pariah?
Whatever unpariah-ing the show did in late 2007-early 2008 with EJ helping Marlena find John or working at Mickey Horton's law firm and helping Lucas get released and representing Nick Fallon, it's pretty clear he's back to being the pariah he was before even without his involvement in the Sydnapping revealed. You still have everyone freaking out about Sami's relationship with EJ and telling her not to trust him... why? Because he's a pariah. And it was totally evident he was a town pariah at Grace's funeral, not even a year ago, when everyone there treated him like garbage as he attempted to mourn the child he'd thought he'd lost and never had the chance to know when it was Sami who screwed everything up in not telling anyone about her pregnancy fathered by EJ.

However, it didn't last long. I don't see anyone actually shunning him, even though they might be telling Sami he's not good. I don't see anyone dissing him like they do Nicole. She's right back where she was, and even when she had Sydney, Chloe And Brady were about the only ones who shunned her in the past who drew to her. Sami, too, but that didn't last long. Yeah, for good reason. How many times did Sami get forgiven? It's not the same. Good grief, the guys she treated like shit keep coming back. And yeah, the whole lie thing with Sami? Heavens to Betsy, she was "justified".
Makes me want to puke. They better give him some REAL shunning this time around.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mayholidays
May 2 2010, 03:23 AM
daisy132
May 1 2010, 11:50 AM
magicsteacher

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Please no !! Once was more than enough I can only take sooo much :drunk:
:lol:

BH90210
Member Avatar

James looks really good :wub: :wub: Victor and his many ex-wives and soon to be wife looks interesting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply