Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May and June promo!
Topic Started: Apr 28 2010, 03:01 PM (12,072 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Samantha Dimera
May 3 2010, 10:25 PM
UKDaysFan
May 3 2010, 06:08 AM
ladyofthelake
May 3 2010, 06:02 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
and saying "pizza anyone" isn't?

Each to their own
:lol: Ka-BLAMO! :$
Oh, you, two. You are SO behind the times. I gave up offering pizza weeks ago. I just never removed it from my signature. Get with the program. Now I'm on to recipes and not naming those who shall remain nameless. So, see, I am NOT old and mundane, but constantly refreshing my strategy

KA-BLAMO right back atcha! You guys really need to read my posts more closely. I even complimented James Scott on his glasses.

Such stereotypes some of you have..... *sigh*
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 4 2010, 05:50 AM
Samantha Dimera
May 3 2010, 10:25 PM
UKDaysFan
May 3 2010, 06:08 AM

:lol: Ka-BLAMO! :$
Oh, you, two. You are SO behind the times. I gave up offering pizza weeks ago. I just never removed it from my signature. Get with the program. Now I'm on to recipes and not naming those who shall remain nameless. So, see, I am NOT old and mundane, but constantly refreshing my strategy

KA-BLAMO right back atcha! You guys really need to read my posts more closely. I even complimented James Scott on his glasses.

Such stereotypes some of you have..... *sigh*
Well I can't speak for Samantha, her posts are her own, but I never intended to imply you were old and mundane, merely the phrase. :wink:

Though come to think of it, haven't you've admitted to the "old" part yourself in posts from what I recall. :lol: But hey, that's happening to us all!!!!

My post actually had nothing to do with James/EJ/Ejami, but about everyone's right to use whatever words/phrases they like to express their opinion, so I'm not sure what you mean by your reference to stereotypes????

But I did notice that you used "to each their own" today in another thread. Now I know they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I have to ask, are you developing a crush on me Lady? :laugh: :peace:

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Honestly, I just like using those words and try every time I can-Ka-Blamo, Wham YOWZA, Hot Diggity Damn! YOWZERS! OHMYGOD HIS CLARK KENT GLASSES?!?!?! Only he ..and Clark Kent...could pull that off!

But I totally am a stereotype,not to a psychotic degree(sort of) but I am - I can't help it!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

mer4santo
May 3 2010, 10:20 PM
ladyofthelake
May 3 2010, 08:39 PM
lysie
May 3 2010, 02:41 PM
I have found that most of the "good" guys on the show weren't always good. The struggle they had with that is part of what made them interesting, IMO.
Which is why I wish they would delve into Rafe's past some more.
I've always hoped for that because, to me, his character is flatter than parts of Indiana. While I hate him with Sami, I do happen to enjoy him when mixed with other characters and it would do well for GG to catch a story that isn't tied exclusively to Sweeney.
I agree if he get out of Sami`s orbit, than maybe he would be interesting. I enjoyed his scenes with Hope when he first came on the show,does anyone remember that? I think Bo was kinda jealous,I wish the writers pursued that storyline but nooooo Sami has to have another love interest :eyeroll:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

JamesScott_19
May 4 2010, 07:56 AM
mer4santo
ladyofthelake

I've always hoped for that because, to me, his character is flatter than parts of Indiana. While I hate him with Sami, I do happen to enjoy him when mixed with other characters and it would do well for GG to catch a story that isn't tied exclusively to Sweeney.
I agree if he get out of Sami`s orbit, than maybe he would be interesting. I enjoyed his scenes with Hope when he first came on the show,does anyone remember that? I think Bo was kinda jealous,I wish the writers pursued that storyline but nooooo Sami has to have another love interest :eyeroll:
Lol...don't you know this by now...no guy gets out of Sami's orbit unless they leave Salem...he'll be tied to Sami's hip until he leaves IF that ever happens.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
May 4 2010, 07:56 AM
mer4santo
ladyofthelake

I do think GG does better with the talents of CC, KA, PR and even JT, not to mention that it would make a helluva lot of sense for Rafe to be interacting with the Salem PD. Just because his mobile FBI station happens to bounce around the Police HQ doesn't ensure he is interacting with the Salem cops. Why aren't Bo, Hope or Roman working on who kidnapped their baby relative? Probably because she belongs to Sami.

I suppose Rafe also has his sisters, whom he barely gives two shits about and honors to whoever pointed out that that Rafe should be more concerned that his sister is engaged to an addict Kiriakis/DiMera living in Victor's house. The other throw away scenes do nothing for that family.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply