Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Meet Ken Corday May 25th in NYC
Topic Started: Apr 29 2010, 12:53 PM (775 Views)
Ellie

http://www.daystalk.com/2010/04/29/ken-corday-appearance/

(Also, there is a link to his book on Amazon in the above blog post. If you click on it, you can read some sample pages.)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Who's bringing the tomatoes? LOL (Just kidding!)

So he's doing a book tour. I wonder if he'll be in the LA area too??

Thanks for the link and info!

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Meet him outside with a mob of angry DAYS fans?! YEAH! :D

TINA222
Member Avatar

I hope he has a bodyguard.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm interested in this book.

He did an interview in SOD this week and it sounded interesting. It seems to focus a great deal on his mom's depression, his brother's suicide, and how he came to be EP. I don't expect to hear about many cast scandals but I do think it should be a very enlightening read.

daisy132

He's very brave...

paul89

i wanna buy the book...

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm interested in reading the book. I don't know if he realizes what he's opening himself up to here. There will be some lots of nice fans but I'll be hears plenty from the disgruntled ones as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply