Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Supernatural discussion
Topic Started: Apr 30 2010, 05:05 AM (621 Views)
lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

I know I can't be the only one who loves Supernatural.

After last night's episode, all I can say is I'm glad the show was renewed for season 6.

I hate the Angels v Demons crap, and really want the show back to the way it was during the first season.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but I am excited! I LOVE Supernatural, and I will cry when it is done, lol.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

LOL Aims, that's why I didn't say anything specific. I figured there'd be people who haven't seen it yet.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Ok, now I've seen it! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I can't wait for next Thursday!!! Oh, what am I going to do when the season is over?? (cry) LOL.

I actually like the Angels and Demons stuff .. I like the OG Supernatural stuff, too, but I appreciate the epic-ness of the current story arc, and of course, the amazing acting of JA & JP.
Oh my Dean :wub:

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

LOL, well I'm not real big on it. I'd hoped Kripke would have been a little more original then that honestly.

But yes, Winchester boys are epically awesome.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

OMG what did ya'll think of the finale? I LOVED it!

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

The finale was phenomenal. I loved the music montage at the start of the episode especially. I'm going to miss Supernatural when it finally goes off next season. :(

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Well we don't know for sure if Season 6 will be the last. The CW could still renew it. Personally I hope they don't, only because I don't want it to dredge along for years after it's good like a lot of my favorite shows did. Charmed and 7th Heaven, to name two of them.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I love Supernatural, the finale still has me wondering about Sam though. Is he still Lucifer, because the lights flickered at the end and that only happens when angels and demons are around. Plus, I was so happy that Dean heart is with Lisa, I still think that is his son, even though she denied it.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

So, anyone watch the season finale last night?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

^^ No, how was it?

Lucky
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
May 19 2012, 03:00 PM
^^ No, how was it?
Pretty good. The boys battled Dick. And it ended with a cliffhanger, with Dean and Castiel in a very dire predicament.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Lucky
May 19 2012, 03:10 PM
Andreas_BopeFan
^^ No, how was it?
Pretty good. The boys battled Dick. And it ended with a cliffhanger, with Dean and Castiel in a very dire predicament.
Thanks! Can't wait to watch it :)

What's your favorite episode(s) ?

Lucky
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
May 19 2012, 03:15 PM
Lucky
May 19 2012, 03:10 PM
Andreas_BopeFan
^^ No, how was it?
Thanks! Can't wait to watch it :)

What's your favorite episode(s) ?
Let's see, I'll pick my favorite from each season:

Bloody Mary, What is and What Should Never Be, Mystery Spot, In the Beginning, The End, The French Mistake, and Time After Time.
Edited by Lucky, May 19 2012, 03:34 PM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

After seeing Mystery Spot, sometimes I'll find myself singing "heat of the moment" and says " rise and shine sammy!" LOL. Can't help it :)

Lucky
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
May 19 2012, 03:42 PM
After seeing Mystery Spot, sometimes I'll find myself singing "heat of the moment" and says " rise and shine sammy!" LOL. Can't help it :)
Lol. Sometimes when I'm driving and hear "Bad Moon Rising" I get a bad feeling :)

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

^^ LOL well I would hope so! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply