Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of May 3rd; *updated with youtube video*
Topic Started: Apr 30 2010, 04:02 PM (3,550 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-50310/1223527/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

You tube link please? For some strange reason, it won't show up on my machine.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

TFP. :wub:

BillieD
Member Avatar

:rockon:

Thanks for posting.
They look great together.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thank you SO much for posting, Angie! Looks like a great week for EJami. :wub2:

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!! :wub:

lysie
Member Avatar

jocelynel3
Apr 30 2010, 04:16 PM
I can't get it either, but I'm sure someone will post the youtube version as soon as it's available.

Sarah
Member Avatar

jocelynel3
here you go Link

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 30 2010, 04:43 PM
jocelynel3
I can't get it either, but I'm sure someone will post the youtube version as soon as it's available.
It's only on NBC. I can get other videos to work, but when I bring up NBC to look at previews, all I get is the peacock loading screen, then a black box. I have all the plugins I need in my browser, it's just NBC, and my laptop don't like each other... :shrug:

Criss33
Member Avatar

TFP Angie!!

EJAMI LOVE can't get enough great week!!!! :hail:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

:wub:

Thanks Angie!

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

Sarah
Apr 30 2010, 05:36 PM
jocelynel3
here you go Link
Thanks!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

James Scott is a good looking man. To bad he's not paired with a good looking woman.

aimees76
Member Avatar

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Behold a small taste of Ejami Magic!
Sami looks so pretty in the outside shot.

uclan
Member Avatar

aimees76
Apr 30 2010, 06:23 PM
My sentiments exactly!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Damn thats hott...woo-hoo..thanks for posting!! ;)

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

GO AHEAD EJAMI, YEA EJ WILL REMEMBER AFTER THAT PROMO :D :D

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Sindacco
Apr 30 2010, 05:40 PM
James Scott is a good looking man. To bad he's not paired with a good looking woman.
:laugh:

I foresee a lot of fast forwarding this week for me.

In all honesty, Allison Sweeney is OK looking, but I just can't see her as the heroine all men break laws for, especially the way she dressed last week. She definitely looked like.......a mom! And, I swear, I'm going to buy that woman oxygen. I honestly compared her deliveries of her lines to those of the other actors and actresses. No one gasped as much as she did, even those who got thwacked on the head and were in the hospital! WHY is gasping and heavy intake of air still considered synonomous with good soap acting? Such as overused gesture, right up there with catfights and foodfights and flashbacks.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

ladyofthelake
May 1 2010, 07:37 AM
Sindacco
Apr 30 2010, 05:40 PM
:laugh:

I foresee a lot of fast forwarding this week for me.

In all honesty, Allison Sweeney is OK looking, but I just can't see her as the heroine all men break laws for, especially the way she dressed last week. She definitely looked like.......a mom! And, I swear, I'm going to buy that woman oxygen. I honestly compared her deliveries of her lines to those of the other actors and actresses. No one gasped as much as she did, even those who got thwacked on the head and were in the hospital! WHY is gasping and heavy intake of air still considered synonomous with good soap acting? Such as overused gesture, right up there with catfights and foodfights and flashbacks.
When Nicole and Arianna were texted the news of EJ Dimera getting knocked out and they gasped..I thought:

Wow...really.I mean..Really? It was such a fake overly, exaggerated gasp on both parts. Ali is never that bad from my perspective.

And I guess looks are in the eye of the beholder because sometimes Ari Z. looks gorgeous but sometimes she looks so terrible It's hard for me to watch her(mostly the hairstyle), and sometimes Ali looks so.."homely" and frumpy I wonder how she can go on TV looking like that. But than other times I see her and go WOW! She is so gorgeous. When she tries, she looks so good, like she belongs with James..when he loses that Stupid hairstyle.

Thanks Angie! Loving the Ejami! :wub: Just getting better and better!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply