Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michelle Stafford with her Daughter Natalia; Photo
Topic Started: May 1 2010, 07:29 AM (8,620 Views)
Tassie_devil

Posted Image

Would love to read the interview if anyone has it:-)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Is that the real cover? It looks so fanmade.

Deleted User
Deleted User

It looks like a 90's cover, LOL.
Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

the baby is so cute

talbab1994
Member Avatar

It was a very nice piece about Michelle and how she had squish (that's Michelle's nickname for her). Michelle went through the whole thing with IVF, looking at adoption to surrogacy. The part that broke my heart was that she wasn't there for the birth. She was really hurt over that too. She hasn't named the father although she did say that some guys on the set joke about it.

If you are standing in line at the grocery story, pick the longest line and grab the magazine and read it. Very nice!!
Edited by talbab1994, May 1 2010, 06:38 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

ugly baby

celine12

Drew
May 1 2010, 07:35 PM
ugly baby
Post a picture of yourself so we can get a look at you since you want to bash an infant. What a class act you are.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Drew
ugly baby
Drew!

Don't make me breakout my Catwoman claws on you...... :whip: :cat:

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I will keep my comments to myself. :)

Congrats to Michelle.

Deleted User
Deleted User

celine12
May 1 2010, 08:10 PM
Drew
ugly baby
Post a picture of yourself so we can get a look at you since you want to bash an infant. What a class act you are.
LOL!
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

celine12
Drew
ugly baby
oh dont get all uppity
Edited by Drew, May 1 2010, 10:10 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
May 1 2010, 10:09 PM
celine12
Drew
ugly baby
oh dont get all uppity
I think its more "uppity" of you to feel the need to insult an infant, but i'll stay out of this.

Michelle looks stunning, and her baby is gorgeous :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

:blah: Its my opinion, deal with it.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

talbab1994
May 1 2010, 06:37 PM
The part that broke my heart was that she wasn't there for the birth. She was really hurt over that too.
Did it say why?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I wonder if the surrogate was allowed to make noise while she was having the baby.... :unsure:

talbab1994
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 1 2010, 11:21 PM
talbab1994
May 1 2010, 06:37 PM
The part that broke my heart was that she wasn't there for the birth. She was really hurt over that too.
Did it say why?
This is a quote:
"It was so deeply painful for me, I can't even tell you, I missed her birth because of logistics. And it took me a while to get over that one. People tell their stories of their baby's birth and it's supposed to be one of the happiest days of their lives-- and it was a very happy day, but it's bittersweet thing."

Some other interesting tidbits:

From the beginning of 2007 to mid 2008, she had 7 fertility-related surgeries. The one who knew all of this? Tracey Bregman, who MS called "A Saint".

She considered adoption but said that people were not very willing to adopt to a single female and thought they could raise that child themselves as a single female.

Everyone at work is certian that Christian is the donor for Michelle. Daniel Goddard is convinced it's him. She says ,"he won't let it go". Greg Rikaart texted her when she had the baby and said, "How's our baby doing?". The only thing she did say about the donor is this "The donor is truly the greatest man I've ever known. I'll tell you that for sure".

Edited by talbab1994, May 2 2010, 06:16 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
ugly baby
I agree. Maybe this is what Ross and Rachel looked at in that episode of Friends! :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

:lol:

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Come on, folks!! I try to keep my mouth shut 99% of the time when people make ignorant or cruel comments, but enough is enough!!!! I respect the right we all have to freedom of speech, but let's demonstrate some class here!! Making fun of babies is tacky, wrong and should be off limits-----just like making fun of people with mental and physical disabilities!!! Goodness gracious, there seems to be very LITTLE some people won't say!! Let's have SOME standards, folks!! Please.

Congratulations, Michelle. May your baby remain healthy and happy, and may you both thrive together!!!!

Christian LeBlanc was the suspected sperm donor?? Not surprising. We all know that he's probably "same sex oriented," so this may have been one of the few opportunities he felt he would ever have to become a father. Good for him. He seems like such a funny, smart and well-rounded man. I wouldn't mind letting him be my "baby daddy" if I were a single woman!!!
Edited by alstonboy4315, May 2 2010, 12:05 PM.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

:flipoff: I have a newfound disrespect for the posters that came on here & bashed the looks of an INFANT! Disgusting. Bash Michelle & Y&R all you want but taking that out on a little baby is completely distasteful. You want to make those posts- go over to TWOP or any of those boards where you can be as nasty as you want. Shame on all of you.

ETA: Just FYI- if I see this post quoted and argued......well.....I wouldn't recommend doing that is all I'll say.
Edited by juniorz1, May 2 2010, 01:15 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply