Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michelle Stafford with her Daughter Natalia; Photo
Topic Started: May 1 2010, 07:29 AM (8,687 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think it's all in that hideous way they've dressed that poor child and styled her hair. It looks that that baby has on an Ava Gabor wig.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

juniorz1
May 2 2010, 01:14 PM
:flipoff: I have a newfound disrespect for the posters that came on here & bashed the looks of an INFANT! Disgusting. Bash Michelle & Y&R all you want but taking that out on a little baby is completely distasteful. You want to make those posts- go over to TWOP or any of those boards where you can be as nasty as you want. Shame on all of you.

ETA: Just FYI- if I see this post quoted and argued......well.....I wouldn't recommend doing that is all I'll say.
As long as the baby isn't a member here it's allowed, no?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sindacco
May 2 2010, 01:30 PM
juniorz1
:flipoff: I have a newfound disrespect for the posters that came on here & bashed the looks of an INFANT! Disgusting. Bash Michelle & Y&R all you want but taking that out on a little baby is completely distasteful. You want to make those posts- go over to TWOP or any of those boards where you can be as nasty as you want. Shame on all of you.

ETA: Just FYI- if I see this post quoted and argued......well.....I wouldn't recommend doing that is all I'll say.
Okay, so.. I didn't get quite a good look at the baby before but now I see where most people are coming from..

The baby is pretty ugly, BUT.. theres alot of things in this world that are ugly on the outside but beautiful on the inside, right? LOL.

Besides, I'm sure she'll grow up to be just as beautiful as her mommy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

juniorz1

Is that a threat? :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

CraneEmpire101
May 2 2010, 01:32 PM
Sindacco
juniorz1

Okay, so.. I didn't get quite a good look at the baby before but now I see where most people are coming from..

The baby is pretty ugly, BUT.. theres alot of things in this world that are ugly on the outside but beautiful on the inside, right? LOL.

Besides, I'm sure she'll grow up to be just as beautiful as her mommy.
Also, at least from what I've seen, ugly babies normally end up growing into awkward features and become rather attractive adults. It's those unbelieveably pretty babies who end up being dogs from puberty on. Think about all those adorable child stars who simply have NOT aged well into adults.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Sindacco
juniorz1

Yep! :lol:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oddly, I think I've seen DAYS' stylists dress Melanie just like that baby -- hairstyle included -- on the show.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Matt
May 2 2010, 01:36 PM
Oddly, I think I've seen DAYS' stylists dress Melanie just like that baby -- hairstyle included -- on the show.
OMFG, YOUR RIGHT!
Quote Post Goto Top

celine12

After reading the horrible remarks about an innocent little baby I wonder what kind of people would make such remarks. I mentioned this on another board and that question was answered for me. Now the nastiness doesn't bother me in the least. I almost find them funny.

Deleted User
Deleted User

celine12
May 2 2010, 01:52 PM
After reading the horrible remarks about an innocent little baby I wonder what kind of people would make such remarks. I mentioned this on another board and that question was answered for me. Now the nastiness doesn't bother me in the least. I almost find them funny.
Then why are you waisting your time arguing this?? We're not insulting the baby, its simply ugly.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

celine12
We accept you, one of us! Gooble Gobble!
Quote Post Goto Top

alphanguy
Member Avatar

So, you all really think it IS Leblanc? I bet it is.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

alphanguy
May 2 2010, 02:10 PM
So, you all really think it IS Leblanc? I bet it is.
I dont really see a resemblance to Stafford (eye colour aside) or LeBlanc. Once she grows into her features we should be able to tell.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

celine12
So how did they answer the question you asked about us? Inquiring minds want to know.... :)

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I don't get the big deal, an ugly baby is an ugly baby. It's not like the infant will hear or see the comments or ever remember being called ugly. Why should a babies looks be off limits? I don't find the baby ugly, just saying I don't see the big deal of calling an infant fug.

I would be glad to post a pic as well if need be.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kirk
May 2 2010, 02:28 PM
I don't get the big deal, an ugly baby is an ugly baby. It's not like the infant will hear or see the comments or ever remember being called ugly. Why should a babies looks be off limits? I don't find the baby ugly, just saying I don't see the big deal of calling an infant fug.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!
Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Quote:

You're also allowed to piss in a trash can, eat out of the garbage, berate waitresses, and leave your dog's shit on other people's property. That doesn't make it civilized.

Quote:

Is that a threat?

More like a promise. :)

Quote:

Reference what I said above. But whatever. Good taste & class can't be taught- if you don't have it, you just don't have it. :shame:

Quote:

Then why are you waisting your time arguing this?? We're not insulting the baby, its simply ugly.

You're right- ugly would never be considered an insult. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Because the infant has no way of defending itself, unlike those on here that are so quick to judge the looks of a baby because they don't like it's mother.

Answer me this- what greater good does it serve to come on here & bash the looks of a baby? To impress the posters on this site with your hilarity? Seriously, what's the fucking point of coming on a message board to demean the looks of an innocent child? GET A FUCKING LIFE- go to the Game Nation forum if you want to up your post counts! Because that's the only good I can think of that would come from making a demeaning post like that.
Edited by juniorz1, May 2 2010, 03:13 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Juniorz, have you forgotten your meds again? You normally make so much more sense. :drunk:

Deleted User
Deleted User

juniorz1
May 2 2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:

You're also allowed to piss in a trash can, eat out of the garbage, berate waitresses, and leave your dog's shit on other people's property. That doesn't make it civilized.

Quote:

Is that a threat?

More like a promise. :)

Quote:

Reference what I said above. But whatever. Good taste & class can't be taught- if you don't have it, you just don't have it, which is why I'm not concerning myself with you. :shame:

Quote:

You're right- ugly would never be considered an insult. :rolleyes: But truly, how can you even get into a debate about good taste with a Passions fan? :)

Quote:

Because the infant has no way of defending itself, unlike the uggos on here that are so quick to judge the looks of a baby because they don't like it's mother.

Answer me this- what greater good does it serve to come on here & bash the looks of a baby? To impress the posters on this site with your hilarity? Seriously, what's the fucking point of coming on a message board to demean the looks of an innocent child? GET A FUCKING LIFE- go to the Game Nation forum if you want to up your post counts! Because that's the only good I can think of that would come from making a demeaning post like that.
You are getting WAY to personal right now.. you have just insulted members on this site and I don't think thats aloud..

Yes I am a Passions fan and I am NOT embarrassed to admit that, but how does good taste have anything to do with an ugly baby is what i'd like to know? Its an ugly baby..fucking deal with it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

juniorz1
May 2 2010, 02:52 PM
What's the fucking point of you bashing other members for their opinions?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply