Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michelle Stafford with her Daughter Natalia; Photo
Topic Started: May 1 2010, 07:29 AM (8,849 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Sindacco
May 2 2010, 03:05 PM
juniorz1
May 2 2010, 02:52 PM
Answer me this- what greater good does it serve to come on here & bash the looks of a baby? To impress the posters on this site with your hilarity? Seriously, what's the fucking point of coming on a message board to demean the looks of an innocent child? GET A FUCKING LIFE- go to the Game Nation forum if you want to up your post counts! Because that's the only good I can think of that would come from making a demeaning post like that.
What's the fucking point of you bashing other members for their opinions?
I know, really? and your the one accusing us of our lack of class and good taste but that last message of yours was almost unreadable.
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Let's settle down people.... :)

Remember to respect other members and the content of their posts.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I'm not comfortable with dissing an infant either, but I'm not going to lie. I thought the same as Drew. I felt ashamed for thinking it but it is what it is. Michelle has chosen to put her child in the public eye. It may not be fair but it won't always be hearts and flowers. I'm sure the kid will grow into her looks.

On another note, is the baby wearing contacts? Her eyes sure are very blue.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Matt
May 2 2010, 03:00 PM
Juniorz, have you forgotten your meds again? You normally make so much more sense. :drunk:
:lol:

There are certain things in this world that bother me so much that I can't help but say something about it. Attacking someone that is completely unable to defend themselves is one of them.

Quote:

You are getting WAY to personal right now.. you have just insulted members on this site and I don't think thats aloud..

Yes I am a Passions fan and I am NOT embarrassed to admit that, but how does good taste have anything to do with an ugly baby is what i'd like to know? Its an ugly baby..fucking deal with it.

I'm sorry if it seemed that I was bashing anyone personally- that wasn't my intention. I was just trying to make a point. Good taste is just good taste and it relates to a message board like this- would you say the same things you're saying on here to Michelle Stafford & her child's face?

The baby has done nothing to any of you besides be pictured on the cover of SOD. I guess magazine covers automatically lend themselves to scrutiny, but that are some things that are just better left unsaid. I don't see what the big deal is on keeping your opinion on THE LOOKS OF A NEWBORN BABY to yourselves.

Quote:

My intention is not to bash the poster but rather, the contents of their post. Which is allowed.

ETA: I've edited everything out of my previous post that came off as personal attacks. Again, it wasn't my intention to attack anyone personally, just the contents of their posts. Sometimes when I am passionate about something, I go too far to express my views. That was the case here. If I actually hurt anyone's feelings, which I doubt, but if I did, I apologize.
Edited by juniorz1, May 2 2010, 03:15 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

juniorz1
May 2 2010, 03:12 PM
Matt
May 2 2010, 03:00 PM
Juniorz, have you forgotten your meds again? You normally make so much more sense. :drunk:
:lol:

There are certain things in this world that bother me so much that I can't help but say something about it. Attacking someone that is completely unable to defend themselves is one of them.

Quote:

You are getting WAY to personal right now.. you have just insulted members on this site and I don't think thats aloud..

Yes I am a Passions fan and I am NOT embarrassed to admit that, but how does good taste have anything to do with an ugly baby is what i'd like to know? Its an ugly baby..fucking deal with it.

I'm sorry if it seemed that I was bashing anyone personally- that wasn't my intention. I was just trying to make a point. Good taste is just good taste and it relates to a message board like this- would you say the same things you're saying on here to Michelle Stafford & her child's face?

The baby has done nothing to any of you besides be pictured on the cover of SOD. I guess magazine covers automatically lend themselves to scrutiny, but that are some things that are just better left unsaid. I don't see what the big deal is on keeping your opinion on THE LOOKS OF A NEWBORN BABY to yourselves.

Quote:

My intention is not to bash the poster but rather, the contents of their post. Which is allowed.
Quote:

Let's settle down people....

Remember to respect other members and the content of their posts.

Did you miss that?
Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I did, because I was busy editing anything that could be considered a personal attack out of my post.

Deleted User
Deleted User

juniorz1
May 2 2010, 03:16 PM
I did, because I was busy editing anything that could be considered a personal attack out of my post.
I am no longer gonna carry on this debate with you.. I think you have contradicted yourself several times IMO.
Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Whatever. I'm over it. Feel free to continue to bash babies because it's 'allowed' on this board. Babies are fair game. You're absolutely right- there's nothing wrong with calling babies ugly. I'm sure mothers of newborns all over the world would agree.

But I would like to know where it is that I contradicted myself? Because I think my point was quite clear. Yes, I admitted that I went too far with personal attacks so I deleted them. I guess that's the contradiction?

Honestly, I'm sorry I ever came into this thread in the first place.

By all means, continue the baby bashing party you all were having before! :cheer:

Deleted User
Deleted User

juniorz1
May 2 2010, 03:28 PM
Whatever. I'm over it. Feel free to continue to bash babies because it's 'allowed' on this board. Babies are fair game. You're absolutely right- there's nothing wrong with calling babies ugly. I'm sure mothers of newborns all over the world would agree.

But I would like to know where it is that I contradicted myself? Because I think my point was quite clear. Yes, I admitted that I went too far with personal attacks so I deleted them. I guess that's the contradiction?

Honestly, I'm sorry I ever came into this thread in the first place.

By all means, continue the baby bashing party you all were having before! :cheer:
You were going on talking about class and taste and then you went and wrote this..

Quote:

GET A FUCKING LIFE

Please..i'm all for swearing when it means getting your point across..but don't try to act like top shit and then contradict yourself, very un-classy if you ask me!
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still stand by my opinion that the bulk of the negative opinions can be traced to the fact that said infant looks like she's wearing a toupee. Hell, the damn baby has more hair than the presumed father! And the toupee has a combover that would make Donald Trump proud (and, interestingly, resembles the hairstyle worn by the kid in the Omen movies). Of course, I haven't even mentioned the picture with the interview where the baby has her hair in little clips so that it seems as if someone is attempting to have her channel Cindy Lou Who.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Matt
May 2 2010, 03:35 PM
I still stand by my opinion that the bulk of the negative opinions can be traced to the fact that said infant looks like she's wearing a toupee. Hell, the damn baby has more hair than the presumed father! And the toupee has a combover that would make Donald Trump proud (and, interestingly, resembles the hairstyle worn by the kid in the Omen movies). Of course, I haven't even mentioned the picture with the interview where the baby has her hair in little clips so that it seems as if someone is attempting to have her channel Cindy Lou Who.
LOL.
Quote Post Goto Top

BH90210
Member Avatar

The baby is really cute, love those eyes! It's also a great read, Michelle went through alot to have her.
The negative comments about her looks are LAME.
Edited by BH90210, May 2 2010, 03:45 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I thought she was a cute baby too. Mommy and daughter look very happy-- in the end, that's all that really matters.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

juniorz1

Quote:

Is that a threat?

More like a promise. :)
What are you promising, exactly?

Deleted User
Deleted User

All I'll say is that, just because the baby is ugly, doesn't mean I'm not a fan of Michelle Stafford. I mean, no one can argue that's she's insane (Scientologist, no more explanation needed) but as an actress, she delivers, most of the time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Amello
May 2 2010, 05:36 PM
All I'll say is that, just because the baby is ugly, doesn't mean I'm not a fan of Michelle Stafford. I mean, no one can argue that's she's insane (Scientologist, no more explanation needed) but as an actress, she delivers, most of the time.
I love MS..but if it was a competition between her and Sharon Case, SC would win.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

juniorz1

Quote:

I don't get the big deal, an ugly baby is an ugly baby. It's not like the infant will hear or see the comments or ever remember being called ugly. Why should a babies looks be off limits? I don't find the baby ugly, just saying I don't see the big deal of calling an infant fug.

I would be glad to post a pic as well if need be.

Because the infant has no way of defending itself, unlike those on here that are so quick to judge the looks of a baby because they don't like it's mother.

Answer me this- what greater good does it serve to come on here & bash the looks of a baby? To impress the posters on this site with your hilarity? Seriously, what's the fucking point of coming on a message board to demean the looks of an innocent child? GET A FUCKING LIFE- go to the Game Nation forum if you want to up your post counts! Because that's the only good I can think of that would come from making a demeaning post like that.
An infant or Alison Sweeney or James Scott or Big Foot, neither of them can defend themselves from a message board they most likely will never visit.

Plus I said I didn't think the baby was ugly. Regardless I have seen many infants that were ugly and thought to myself damn that baby is ugly, but it's not like I actually get in the infants face and YELL yo, you're ugly. Just like on here, that infant will never know about these comments.

I am neutral towards Michelle Stafford and could care less what her infant looks like. I was just commenting I don't see the big deal calling an infant ugly.

And I only need a second to see if someone is ugly looks wise, so what's with the quick to judge comment?

BH90210
Member Avatar

I donít think anyone implied that because some have some against Michelle , they think her baby is not pretty. I donít know, but I personally would not post any comment or ever say a baby is unattractive, even if that was the case. From what Iíve learned when you having nothing nice to say, donít say anything at all. But obviously some people donít follow that. And even though itís really LAME that people would post a comment like that (my opinion of course) people feel how they feel. Do your thing....

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

CraneEmpire101
May 2 2010, 07:09 PM
I love MS..but if it was a competition between her and Sharon Case, SC would win.
ITA. We're in the minority, but I've long thought that SC was the better actress. Ever since this whole affair started, IMO, Sharon Case owned 90% of the scenes those two shared.

Tersah-67

Michelles baby is a doll pie! Real Cute!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply