Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michelle Stafford with her Daughter Natalia; Photo
Topic Started: May 1 2010, 07:29 AM (8,606 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Matt
May 2 2010, 03:35 PM
I still stand by my opinion that the bulk of the negative opinions can be traced to the fact that said infant looks like she's wearing a toupee. Hell, the damn baby has more hair than the presumed father! And the toupee has a combover that would make Donald Trump proud (and, interestingly, resembles the hairstyle worn by the kid in the Omen movies). Of course, I haven't even mentioned the picture with the interview where the baby has her hair in little clips so that it seems as if someone is attempting to have her channel Cindy Lou Who.
LOL!

You're making me think of an SNL sketch.

Maybe baby toupees are real? :lol:

Anyway, I don't think the baby looks ugly. But he/she is making an interesting face that for some reason reminds me of the baby in Zoolander. Like just puckering the lips kind of.

And if we're playing guess the sperm donor, I'll say Tom Cruise. :drunk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

Drew
May 1 2010, 07:35 PM
ugly baby
OY! But in all seriousness...not all babies are cute. It's a fact! And regarding that pic, the baby is horribly styled.

Sounds great for MS, she seems very happy.

ETA: LeBlanc as the donor? Ooooh. I wonder. And if so, he probably couldn't be an official 'dad' I'm guessing... for that reason, I don't think it's him. I can't see that he'd donate and then step back like that...or if he is the donor (and involved in a father role), how they'd keep that quiet is beyond me...
Edited by cassie1013, May 3 2010, 02:34 AM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I really don't think he is the sperm donor. In the article, she jokes about that and about GR being the father. Daniel Goddard jokes with them about this too. She also said that it wasn't her best friend's hubsand either.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I agree as well that Sharon Case is the better actress.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^So do I. I always thought she was.

Santana
Member Avatar

Cute baby, congrats to MS... I'm more of an MS fan than SC, for some reason SC's character (since I don't know the actress) just sort of annoys me.

I'm a new poster and have really enjoyed this forum thus far but I have to admit, reading this thread made me slightly uncomfortable. I'm a big girl, I'll get over it... just saying...

DeeDee
RIP GL

Q Steph
May 3 2010, 06:55 AM
I agree as well that Sharon Case is the better actress.
Amen.

lilacwine
Member Avatar

I think they're both fine actresses... I think I've seen Michelle do more of a range than Sharon but that's based on a limited viewing time.

Deleted User
Deleted User

SC and MS are good actresses in different ways.. MS plays the more fun, devious, sexy character.. SC plays the character that everyone loves and kind of feels sorry for..but has that very nurturing feel to her..you can tell she would be an amazing mother, I guess thats why she would be my pick over MS.
Quote Post Goto Top

BH90210
Member Avatar

How did this become about MS and SC lol. It's odd, but Ill bite. I like MS better , she can play virtually any role. I can believe her playing SCís role, but I donít think SC has enough range to pull off a playful character, or a crazy one.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Serendipity86400
May 4 2010, 03:41 PM
How did this become about MS and SC lol. It's odd, but Ill bite. I like MS better , she can play virtually any role. I can believe her playing SCís role, but I donít think SC has enough range to pull off a playful character, or a crazy one.
I beg to differ, she proved she has what it takes to play a sassy, sexy, fun female when she bitched at Emily at the Athletic club, LOL!

& she can be sassy and fun sometimes.. I've seen it, its just not like her character to do that but I deff think that SC is capable of playing it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar

CraneEmpire101
May 4 2010, 07:56 PM
Serendipity86400
I beg to differ, she proved she has what it takes to play a sassy, sexy, fun female when she bitched at Emily at the Athletic club, LOL!

& she can be sassy and fun sometimes.. I've seen it, its just not like her character to do that but I deff think that SC is capable of playing it.
Right. SC can play many dimensions. She's not a one trick pony like her hairstyle. She's very versatile.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Agreed. Don't know how this thread became about SC, but glad to know that I'm not the only one who sees what a talented multi-dimensional performer she is. More than anyone this year, I'm rooting for Sharon Case & Maura West to score Emmy nominations next Wednesday.

soulsistah
Member Avatar

CraneEmpire101
May 2 2010, 01:32 PM
Sindacco
May 2 2010, 01:30 PM
juniorz1
May 2 2010, 01:14 PM
:flipoff: I have a newfound disrespect for the posters that came on here & bashed the looks of an INFANT! Disgusting. Bash Michelle & Y&R all you want but taking that out on a little baby is completely distasteful. You want to make those posts- go over to TWOP or any of those boards where you can be as nasty as you want. Shame on all of you.

ETA: Just FYI- if I see this post quoted and argued......well.....I wouldn't recommend doing that is all I'll say.
As long as the baby isn't a member here it's allowed, no?
Okay, so.. I didn't get quite a good look at the baby before but now I see where most people are coming from..

The baby is pretty ugly, BUT.. theres alot of things in this world that are ugly on the outside but beautiful on the inside, right? LOL.

Besides, I'm sure she'll grow up to be just as beautiful as her mommy.
It's a reality, not all babies are traditional "cute". It is what it is. I agree though the styling for the baby's hair/clothes - not the best.

I totally think Christian is the sperm donor...wouldn't surprise me in the least.

DeeDee
RIP GL

juniorz1
May 5 2010, 10:56 AM
More than anyone this year, I'm rooting for Sharon Case & Maura West to score Emmy nominations next Wednesday.
If Beth Maitland can't get a nom there's no way poor Sharon Case will.

Q Steph
Member Avatar

I doubt Sharon Case is getting a nomination. She's not a member of the ass kisser's club. She was robbed the year of Cassie's death.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^ I completely agree. I don't only think she deserves a nomination, I think she deserves to win but you're right she doesn't kiss enough ass to get the nomination. I almost fell off my seat that she was even got a pre-nom.

BH90210
Member Avatar

soapoperaDIVA
Serendipity86400

I never said she couldn't play a bitch. Even then, I didn't believe it that much. She sure can cry though, but that's all I ever get from her (I'm talking about what I actually buy from what she has tired to protray.)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Serendipity86400
May 5 2010, 10:22 PM
soapoperaDIVA
Serendipity86400

I never said she couldn't play a bitch. Even then, I didn't believe it that much. She sure can cry though, but that's all I ever get from her (I'm talking about what I actually buy from what she has tired to protray.)
I respect your opinion but I don't understand whats not to like about her, she portrays such a sweet but strong woman.. I know right now shes a little unstable but who the hell could blame her? Look what her and Ashley have both been through.

MS is amazing though.. I think she would be up there with SC with my top favorites.
Quote Post Goto Top

BH90210
Member Avatar

soapoperaDIVA
May 6 2010, 12:27 PM
Serendipity86400
May 5 2010, 10:22 PM
soapoperaDIVA

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I respect your opinion but I don't understand whats not to like about her, she portrays such a sweet but strong woman.. I know right now shes a little unstable but who the hell could blame her? Look what her and Ashley have both been through.

MS is amazing though.. I think she would be up there with SC with my top favorites.
What's not to like about SC? I didn't say I didn't like her. She's a good actress, but I always think of her as a one note actress JMO. The question was who is better, I choose MS. Then went on to explain that part of the reason I choose this is because MS has a lot of range. From SC I only buy one thing, and that is when she plays a heartbroken, sad Sharon, anything that brings on the water works.
Edited by BH90210, May 6 2010, 12:43 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply