Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michelle Stafford with her Daughter Natalia; Photo
Topic Started: May 1 2010, 07:29 AM (8,722 Views)
juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

DeeDee
May 5 2010, 07:29 PM
juniorz1
May 5 2010, 10:56 AM
More than anyone this year, I'm rooting for Sharon Case & Maura West to score Emmy nominations next Wednesday.
If Beth Maitland can't get a nom there's no way poor Sharon Case will.
I know, but I'm still holding out hope. I will literally jump out of my seat if her name is uttered on Wednesday. And I will post my ass off on here.

But sadly, QSteph is right. With asskissers Cooper & Stafford in there, a nomination for SC is probably not likely.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DeeDee
RIP GL

juniorz1
May 6 2010, 12:47 PM
DeeDee
juniorz1
May 5 2010, 10:56 AM
More than anyone this year, I'm rooting for Sharon Case & Maura West to score Emmy nominations next Wednesday.
If Beth Maitland can't get a nom there's no way poor Sharon Case will.
I know, but I'm still holding out hope. I will literally jump out of my seat if her name is uttered on Wednesday. And I will post my ass off on here.

But sadly, QSteph is right. With asskissers Cooper & Stafford in there, a nomination for SC is probably not likely.
Hendrickson shouldn't even be in the running.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

DeeDee
May 6 2010, 03:53 PM
juniorz1
DeeDee

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

LAST year is when Hendrickson should've been pre-nommed, but they gave her slot to Adrienne Frantz. IMO, it's Haiduk's overacting ass that shouldn't be on there. No matter what, though, Beth Maitland should have been on the damn ballot- she gave the finest performance of any Y&R actor all year (save maybe Sharon Case).

DeeDee
RIP GL

juniorz1
May 7 2010, 01:41 AM
DeeDee
May 6 2010, 03:53 PM
juniorz1

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
LAST year is when Hendrickson should've been pre-nommed, but they gave her slot to Adrienne Frantz. IMO, it's Haiduk's overacting ass that shouldn't be on there. No matter what, though, Beth Maitland should have been on the damn ballot- she gave the finest performance of any Y&R actor all year (save maybe Sharon Case).
Y&R has at least 5 women that should be Supporting this year instead of Hendrickson (Walton, Cast, MTS, Maitland & Haiduk) & that's just Supporting.

You're right though that Liz should have been nominated last year.

Case & Davidson should be the Lead nominations but they won't. :frownie:

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

DeeDee
May 7 2010, 07:19 AM
Y&R has at least 5 women that should be Supporting this year instead of Hendrickson (Walton, Cast, MTS, Maitland & Haiduk) & that's just Supporting.

Well Walton didn't submit her name, so that's why she's not on the ballot. I agree about Cast, Maitland, & MTS. But Haiduk? I'm sorry but she sucks IMO. Yeah, the writing didn't help but in the hands of a more capable & entertaining actress, that story could have at least been fun to watch. Just imagine if Robin Mattson were in the role. It would have been AMAZING!

I forgot about Eileen but you're absolutely right. The Lead pre-noms should have been Case & Davidson. The third slot could have been between Cooper & Stafford, though I'm more inclined to go with Cooper now after what I read in that other thread.

DeeDee
RIP GL

juniorz1
May 7 2010, 09:40 AM
DeeDee
May 7 2010, 07:19 AM

Well Walton didn't submit her name, so that's why she's not on the ballot. I agree about Cast, Maitland, & MTS. But Haiduk? I'm sorry but she sucks IMO. Yeah, the writing didn't help but in the hands of a more capable & entertaining actress, that story could have at least been fun to watch. Just imagine if Robin Mattson were in the role. It would have been AMAZING!

I forgot about Eileen but you're absolutely right. The Lead pre-noms should have been Case & Davidson. The third slot could have been between Cooper & Stafford, though I'm more inclined to go with Cooper now after what I read in that other thread.
Davidson is overdue for a win.

She's been given horrible stuff since she returned but she's been knocking it out of the park.

Novarah

What kind of ADULT bashes a baby? You all must be miserable and INSECURE with your own looks cause that baby is gorgeous. Don't judge based off of one picture...come on now....I've seen 6 pics of her, she's not ugly. I sure would love to see pictures of all of you AND your children...then when can see who is REALLY ugly!

Secondly, SC is not gonna win because, well, she SUCKS. She's one dimensional as a character, actress and person. I don't think MS will win either, CC probably will.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Novarah
May 7 2010, 04:01 PM
What kind of ADULT bashes a baby? You all must be miserable and INSECURE with your own looks cause that baby is gorgeous. Don't judge based off of one picture...come on now....I've seen 6 pics of her, she's not ugly. I sure would love to see pictures of all of you AND your children...then when can see who is REALLY ugly!

THANK YOU!!! Finally, someone with some sense!

Quote:

Secondly, SC is not gonna win because, well, she SUCKS. She's one dimensional as a character, actress and person. I don't think MS will win either, CC probably will.

Sorry but she has proven time & again that she can bring it. She brought it when she confronted Nick in Phyliss's lingerie, she brought it when Cassie died, and she OWNED it when she was whoring around and went klepto. She deserves the nod and IMO is the dark horse for the win.

DeeDee
RIP GL

juniorz1
May 7 2010, 05:15 PM
Sorry but she has proven time & again that she can bring it. She brought it when she confronted Nick in Phyliss's lingerie, she brought it when Cassie died, and she OWNED it when she was whoring around and went klepto. She deserves the nod and IMO is the dark horse for the win.
If she didn't get one for Cassie's death she's not gonna get one now.

That was some of her best work.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I PRAY TO GOD I get to say "I told you so" on Wednesday. :) And what would be even sweeter is if SC WINS when pitted against Stafford.

The first time MS rubbed me the wrong way is when she said she "kept her name off the ballot so Sharon Case could get a pre-nom." At the time, I thought it was rather egotistical of her to think that SC wouldn't be able to compete if she submitted her name.

Now I get it though. MS is in the "in crowd." SC is not. MS was helping out one of the "dorks".

:)

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Concerning acting prowess, I do feel that MS is an overall better actress than SC!! She's stronger and more powerful onscreen, in my opinion. Her character is also far more complex, and has been written with far more range and variety over the years. Phyllis has been a villainess, a heroine, a victim, a liar and gotten to run Christine Blair over with a car (a plus, in my opinion. Never liked that damned Cricket!!)...Who knows what Sharon Case could have done if her character had been written with more edge, and perhaps as a bad girl???

However, with that being said, Michelle also seems to be far more loud and overbearing than Sharon, and those qualities kind of take away from her wonderful acting ability, as far as I'm concerned. I'll take quiet and humble any day of the week over hamming it up for the cameras in order to get extra publicity and attention.
Edited by alstonboy4315, May 17 2010, 07:55 AM.

Nicole Walker

Where is the photo?

Ellie

Nicole Dimera
May 17 2010, 09:19 PM
Where is the photo?
Oh you know what lol, the original poster linked to the current SOD cover, which has changed since the thread was created! Sorry about that - we should try to catch those. Some of the twitter picture providers have the same issue, so we've started uploading those pictures to our own account.

If anyone has the pic saved, pls post it here, and we'll update the first post. Thanks!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I updated the first post...

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

It's back.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Michelle Stafford Gives People.com's Celebrity Baby Blog a Sneak Peek at Natalia’s Nursery!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/05/21/michelle-stafford-gives-us-a-sneak-peek-at-natalias-nursery/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply