Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman report from Corday book launch
Topic Started: May 2 2010, 01:39 PM (6,025 Views)
crookedhalo
Member Avatar

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/days-of-our-lives/the-untold-story-from-ken-cordays-book-launch-party/2010/05/02/

As a SAFE fan, love the interview given by Galen Gering, so ready for Rafe to shake the place. I'll be in the back talking til late June.

Also, don't expect the Hope thing to come out anytime soon, Not ANY time soon.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

I am really looking forward to Rafe shaking up the place lol.

I love this part where Galen says: There is a very strong chance Sami and Rafe can be together, if she ever stops lying to him, that would help. As far as EJ being in the way, I hope clearly that will not be an obstacle for long.”

This is just a great interview from Galen. I'm glad someone asked him what most of us wanted to know...I just wish he could tell us when this shake up takes place! It's been a long time coming already!
Edited by Vicky4Mimi, May 2 2010, 01:55 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cupcake06

The joint needs shakin. Shake it up Rafe.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Love it!
The Caroline/Victor/Maggie scenes should be awesome!
Sounds like a good time!
Thanks for sharing!

mirabella

Cupcake06
May 2 2010, 01:57 PM
The joint needs shakin. Shake it up Rafe.
Indeed! Shake up the place, Rafe!

Loved Michael's interview. He seems to get a lot of good answers when he interviews.

Thanks for posting, CH!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Anyone want to point out the important parts? I am so not reading that. LoL
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Vicky4Mimi
May 2 2010, 01:55 PM
I am really looking forward to Rafe shaking up the place lol.

I love this part where Galen says: There is a very strong chance Sami and Rafe can be together, if she ever stops lying to him, that would help. As far as EJ being in the way, I hope clearly that will not be an obstacle for long.”

This is just a great interview from Galen. I'm glad someone asked him what most of us wanted to know...I just wish he could tell us when this shake up takes place! It's been a long time coming already!
ugh, did he really just say that? I want nothing more then for Rafe to fuck off and leave Salem.
Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Get him Rafe!!!!

Loved Suzanne's interview ... Peggy's mad cuz Maggie's gonna hook up with Vic! LMAO! Cute.

Thanks for posting!

Vicky4Mimi

aimees76
May 2 2010, 02:13 PM
Get him Rafe!!!!

Loved Suzanne's interview ... Peggy's mad cuz Maggie's gonna hook up with Vic! LMAO! Cute.

Thanks for posting!
Peggy told me at Day of Days that I should write to TPTB and let them know that I wanted her with Victor. She really wants that S/L...bless her..I wish they would give it to her!

CapeSafe

YAY !! RAFE :dance:
The prison break out scenes sound like fun can't wait to watch :popcorn:

And for sanity sake, let's get this Ejami stuff overwith.... :puke: :puke: :puke:

AlteredStates

I gather from Suzanne Rogers' comments that the mysathensia gravis storyline was dropped at her request. I had been looking forward to it, but I can appreciate her feelings. The Maggie/Victor/Vivian stuff sounds promising.

lysie
Member Avatar

Amello
May 2 2010, 02:01 PM
LOL. I couldn't read it either for some reason.

Vicky4Mimi

CapeSafe
May 2 2010, 02:29 PM
YAY !! RAFE :dance:
The prison break out scenes sound like fun can't wait to watch :popcorn:

And for sanity sake, let's get this Ejami stuff overwith.... :puke: :puke: :puke:
I agree with all you said! :cheers:

Deleted User
Deleted User

lysie
May 2 2010, 02:32 PM
Amello
It's not that I can't read it. It's that I'm just way too lazy to do so.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Amello
May 2 2010, 02:34 PM
lysie
Amello
Its GG, how entertaining could it be?
Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Quote:

Galen Gering (Rafe), with his beautiful wife Jenna by his side, told me to look for Rafe to come back strong to vie for Sami’s love, even though EJ’s got his evil hooks into her! “Sami is blowin’ it. So it does not leave me with anything good at the moment. I will be coming back full force with big news that will shake the place up. It won’t happen tomorrow, but it will be in the near future. There is a very strong chance Sami and Rafe can be together, if she ever stops lying to him, that would help. As far as EJ being in the way, I hope clearly that will not be an obstacle for long.

So in other words...unless Rafe is paired with Sami GG realizes he's got nothing to do on the show...or in his words not 'anything good'. I can see why he clearly hopes EJ won't be an obstacle for long. It's called job security. :lol:

lysie
Member Avatar

Amello
May 2 2010, 02:34 PM
lysie
Amello
LOL. Well, I'm literate, but it's really long.

Vicky4Mimi

SocRMum1
May 2 2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:

Galen Gering (Rafe), with his beautiful wife Jenna by his side, told me to look for Rafe to come back strong to vie for Sami’s love, even though EJ’s got his evil hooks into her! “Sami is blowin’ it. So it does not leave me with anything good at the moment. I will be coming back full force with big news that will shake the place up. It won’t happen tomorrow, but it will be in the near future. There is a very strong chance Sami and Rafe can be together, if she ever stops lying to him, that would help. As far as EJ being in the way, I hope clearly that will not be an obstacle for long.

So in other words...unless Rafe is paired with Sami GG realizes he's got nothing to do on the show...or in his words not 'anything good'. I can see why he clearly hopes EJ won't be an obstacle for long. It's called job security. :lol:
Well, he has to add the HOPE in there so not to give away the end of the story. I think its pretty clear though that Safe will come out of this thing alive and well.

And I got the impression that the Rafe and Shane stuff is going to be pretty awesome. I think he will be having some GOOD STUFF ahead in many areas!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

The 2 big things I got out of the blog were that Rafe found out EJ was behind the kidnapping and comes back to Salem ready to drop that bomb to Sami. The second being that Maggie's MG storyline is being dropped at Roger's request. Maggie will go into remission.

Manda1

Great tidbits from all the actors interviewed. Really looking forward to the prison break plans to break out, then break in then break out! Sounds like fun!

And of course I am delighted that Rafe is coming back with big news to shake things up because there doesn’t seem to be anything to really shake up Salem for May sweeps!

EJ will have a ringside seat and maybe learn what he needs to do if he truly is interested in being a hero! I would say the first lesson is that it is imperative that you don’t mastermind the ‘distress’ that you plan to save the damsel from.... :lol:

Anyway I hope Rafe’s big news shakes the Sydnapping storyline to death! New fresh storyline please! :cheers:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply