Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman report from Corday book launch
Topic Started: May 2 2010, 01:39 PM (7,562 Views)
Manda1

Great tidbits from all the actors interviewed. Really looking forward to the prison break plans to break out, then break in then break out! Sounds like fun!

And of course I am delighted that Rafe is coming back with big news to shake things up because there doesn’t seem to be anything to really shake up Salem for May sweeps!

EJ will have a ringside seat and maybe learn what he needs to do if he truly is interested in being a hero! I would say the first lesson is that it is imperative that you don’t mastermind the ‘distress’ that you plan to save the damsel from.... :lol:

Anyway I hope Rafe’s big news shakes the Sydnapping storyline to death! New fresh storyline please! :cheers:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manda1

Vicky4Mimi
May 2 2010, 04:08 PM
SocRMum1
May 2 2010, 04:03 PM
safealltheway74
May 2 2010, 03:47 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep“Sami is blowin’ it. So it does not leave me with anything good at the moment. I will be coming back full force with big news that will shake the place up. It won’t happen tomorrow, but it will be in the near future. There is a very strong chance Sami and Rafe can be together, if she ever stops lying to him, that would help. As far as EJ being in the way, I hope clearly that will not be an obstacle for long.hopes
I rather doubt the EJole fans would agree with you on that statement. :ermm:

EJ is tied to a long time core family on the show. While I agree that he and Sami have been in each other's orbits since he came to the show (and I'm very, very happy about that) he has had story away from her character - particularly his relationship with Stefano. I've not always been a fan of the bi-polar writing for EJ (Look! I'm a world famous race car driver! No, wait - I'm a business tycoon! Oh hey! How about a lawyer?) but I do love that the entire nearly 4 years he's been on the show he's been on the front burner - whether he was paired with Sami or not.

There might be all kinds of things they could write for Rafe away from Sami...but the question is, will they? Judging from what GG says in this interview, he doesn't sound convinced they will. :shrug:
Im not seeing Galen's words that way AT ALL.
It’s so true about the EJ character he has no friends and no-one who likes him other than Arianna...Sami doesn't even like him, she likes the ‘ nu hero EJ’ who went through the Sydney kidnapping ordeal and understands what she went through.... :lol:

Not even Stefano likes him...he’s his son so he loves him and puts up with a lot....

I expect Sami and Rafe to reunite and then EJ digs around and brings back Emily......again trying to destroy Sami's happiness because he wuvs her so much...... :puke:

Manda1

IMissAremid
May 2 2010, 09:09 PM
safealltheway74
May 2 2010, 05:04 PM
Sami would never tell Rafe a lie
:eyeroll: The day Sami stops lying to the men in her life is the day she ceases to be Sami Brady entirely.

But in any event, didn't Sami tell Rafe a lie just a few days ago?

He was pressing her on whether EJ had "made a move on her" or anything had happened between them yet Sami lied and said nothing about the kiss at all. That was a lie.
Sami did not get into the gory detail about EJ kissing her but she did not deny that something had happened or that EJ had made a move on her. She went on to explain that it was a very emotional experience etc.

Like it or not Sami told Rafe twe giant lies because EJ manipulated her into believing that she would be the cause of Sydney’s death if she told Rafe about the ransom notes, the ransom drop, the video etc.

Sami was tortured every time about telling Rafe the lies and did it very reluctantly after listening to EJ warn her that it would be her fault if they never saw Sydney again and her lying to Rafe would ‘save Sydney’s life’ what a crock!

Also Sami repeatedly says to everyone who thinks she’s nuts for trusting EJ...’He stood by me when Sydney was kidnapped, comforted me, understands what I’ve been through, forgives his dad because he is dying’ So many lies! The poop is so going to hit the fan! :shithitfan:

And as far as GG talking about Rafe – I think he’s seen scripts why he is talking about what is going to happen to Rafe in such detail – in other articles he said they now get them 2-3 months in advance as the show still has a warp speed taping schedule of episodes out of order etc....and those who are in denial about it will just have to watch and see – but Rafe will have the big news and rightly so as EJ’s wicked plot hurt him as much as Sami so he deserves the ‘honour’ of blowing EJ’s butt out of the water – can’t wait! :jedi:

Manda1

crookedhalo
May 3 2010, 01:57 AM
IMissAremid
May 3 2010, 01:26 AM
Manda1
May 3 2010, 12:07 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Sami did not really explain anything. She just denied and deflected as much as she possibly could :lol: not that I blame her since it really isn't any of Rafe's business what she does with her life after he dumped her.

Rafe: That EJ wants you back. But if you're being honest with yourself, you probably know that already.

Sami: Why do you say things like that?

Rafe: Because it's true.

Sami: But how do you know? Did you s--

Rafe: Did I what? Did I see some--? No, I didn't see anything. Was there something to see?

Sami: (DEFLECTION) Look, I'm tired, all right? I was going to EJ to confront him about a lot of things, and then I found him on the pier almost dead.

Rafe: Hmm. So then what? You guys rehash the good old days?

Sami: Don't be like that. I care about EJ because he is the father of two of my children, and that is it.

Rafe: You know, I think the lady doth protest too much.

Sami: Well, I think the lady is sick of everybody butting in to her life, and I'm sure sick of this.

Rafe: Just think about your kids, Sami.

Sami: That's all I do.

Rafe: For their sake. For their sake, you need to be honest with yourself about this.

Sami: Rafe, I swear to God. I--I have no idea what's going on.

Rafe: Okay. So just look me in the eye and tell me that EJ hasn't made a move on you.

Sami: (DEFLECTION) I don't have feelings for EJ.

Rafe: That's not the issue, Sami. EJ obviously has feelings for you. Were you gonna tell me that you haven't realized that? That nothing's happened?

Sami: No, no, no. (LIE LIE LIE) You can't try to move, okay? You--you can’t. No. Rafe, it was an emotional experience. Our daughter was kidnapped. We--we got her back together. We...

Rafe: Yeah. Now you're gonna move in with EJ. He gets everything that he wants. Everything.

That is hardly explaining what happened, otherwise why would Rafe make the comment that "the lady doth protest too much"? Rafe has no reason to suspect based on what Sami said that Sami kissed EJ or that she's since fantasized about having kissed him. At this point he is in the dark that if EJ tried to kiss her that Sami would kiss him back (which she did).

Quote:

Like it or not Sami told Rafe twe giant lies because EJ manipulated her into believing that she would be the cause of Sydney’s death if she told Rafe about the ransom notes, the ransom drop, the video etc.

I don't see anything wrong with those lies Sami told. But even without the reveal that the Sydnapping was a manipulated situation, why can't Rafe forgive her for that? Can some Rafe fan please explain why Rafe is right to not forgive Sami for lying to him when she was in a situation where she thought her kid could die if she didn't lie to Rafe?
Quote:

And as far as GG talking about Rafe – I think he’s seen scripts why he is talking about what is going to happen to Rafe in such detail – in other articles he said they now get them 2-3 months in advance as the show still has a warp speed taping schedule of episodes out of order etc....and those who are in denial about it will just have to watch and see – but Rafe will have the big news and rightly so as EJ’s wicked plot hurt him as much as Sami so he deserves the ‘honour’ of blowing EJ’s butt out of the water – can’t wait! :jedi:

I'm fully expecting Rafe to expose EJ's involvement at the Sydnapping at some point, whether in the next couple months or they drag this out til Nov. sweeps, but I don't see how GG's comments really gave that much detail or that he made it clear that Safe is going to wind up happily ever after as soon as this is revealed.

For instance, I'm not convinced if Rafe goes to South America and finds out EJ's role in the Sydnapping but then comes back to Salem to reveal all this, that he will still want Sami back if he discovers that Sami's been messing around with EJ in the interim. GG wants his character to be in a relationship with Sami and he "hopes clearly" that EJ won't be an obstacle for Safe but he also makes reference to Sami "blowin' it" and "if she ever stops lying to him, that would help." So apparently she tells more lies to Rafe? Whether you consider Sami's lies of omission regarding the kiss to be lies, I think GG based on this interview would beg to differ on the claim that "Sami would never tell Rafe a lie." :lol:

I mean if Sami is such a lying screw up, I really don't get why Rafe wants her unless it's purely a hero complex thing.
But in the interview GG made it clear that he would want her back. It was one of the first things he said.
As I said she didn’t give a play by play but it was already out of the bag when she said:

Sami: But how do you know? Did you s--

Rafe: Did I what? Did I see some--? No, I didn't see anything. Was there something to see?

Rafe knows something has happened. That’s why he asked her to look him in the eye.... He doesn’t need her to draw him a picture.

As far as Rafe not forgiving Sami I never said it was OK for him not to – but she was the one who wanted a break after he would not sleep at her house with EJ in it! For that I do not blame Rafe at all!

Just because Sami is dumb enough to be taken in by EJ doesn’t mean that Rafe needs to pretend he’s taken in too.
And as far as EJ and Sami goes it’s like are rooting for the doomed, a train wreck! Everything about them right now is based on repeated lies.:

telling Sami and the whole town that Sydney’s bloody clothing were placed there by the evil kidnapper... :puke:
Staying at Sami’s house because he’d been away from Sydney so long and wanted to watch her sleep.....and be there when she woke up... :puke:
His father is now dying so he’s telling another lie and he’s said it repeatedly to get her into the mansion.... :puke:

Did I say that Sami would never lie to Rafe? She's already done it....but the fact is the two mega lies she had to feed to Rafe to 'save SYdney's life' were masterminded by EJ's manip ulations - it is going to backfire as night follows day! And I won't be feeling a grain of compassion when Sami stomps on EJ'sheart and grinds her heel in! There will be a long cue af angry towns folk :redface:

I really hope he does some prison time...if Nicole did, he should too. It was a federal case so hopefully he’ll get some punishment.....not holding my breath of course...... but so ready for Rafe to shake this storyline up and hopefully the ratings with his big news! I hope Nicole uses her roving reporter role to ensure it gets the fullest media coverage! :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply