Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Results of 1st Annual DR EMMY DREAM BALLOT!
Topic Started: May 11 2010, 02:17 AM (2,847 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

If AS was on this ballot, then it wouldnt be my dream ballot!

I'm just glad that Ari Zucker and Sarah Brown are nominated here...and hope they are nominated on the real ballot!

As for JJ, I also didnt vote for him because I cant stand it when people win for not being there for the whole year. I also didnt put Betty White because I believe that she belongs in a guest starring role, rather then taking away from the other actresses.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Agree about Jonathan Jackson- I didn't choose him either. I would have been happier if Brian Kerwin, Austin Peck, or Jacob Young had gotten the slot. But that's not how the votes added up, unfortunately.

I will say that I was pleasantly surprised that Sharon Case made our ballot over Michelle Stafford. :)

DOOLFan85

I got my main 2 show categorizes right, go me!

Johnathan Jackson, though I love his work, I have to disagree. I believe he's worth of that category next year.
Edited by DOOLFan85, May 11 2010, 12:11 PM.

six
Member Avatar

juniorz1
May 11 2010, 11:52 AM
I will say that I was pleasantly surprised that Sharon Case made our ballot over Michelle Stafford. :)
Me too, and as entertaining as Sonny is, I'm glad MB didn't make the ballot, either.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Well I gave a nod to Jonathan Jackson sort of by default as I didn't think much of the other guys in that category.

And even though I don't think I voted for Sharon, I too am really glad she made it in over MS!

Can't wait til the real noms come out tomorrow.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

I agree, if I were a Julie Pinson or an Arianne Zucker...who worked their ASSES off the ENTIRE year, and I lost out to Betty White (who only appeared in a HANDFUL of episodes, and already has SIX Emmys!), I'd be pissed as hell!!! I agree, bring back the GUEST ACTOR IN A DAYTIME SERIES category, and use that to reward actors who pop in once every year and give kick ass performances!!

I love Betty White, but I don't want to see her win at the expense of other more-deserving actresses!!!!
Edited by alstonboy4315, May 11 2010, 01:35 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Right or wrong, I think Betty White will win. Especially after the SNL success she had.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Our list is FAR better than the actual nominations. :hmmph:

Novarah

LMAO did you have to choose the worst possible pic of SC?? She looks like a dorrito!!! LMAO!!

Personally, I agree with the REAL nominations but your's are cute LMAO!!

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Novarah
May 12 2010, 06:03 PM
LMAO did you have to choose the worst possible pic of SC?? She looks like a dorrito!!! LMAO!!

It's Dorito. :)

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

How we did:

Best Show: 2 out of 4
Best Directing: 3 out of 4
Best Writing: 1 out of 4
Best Actor: 3 out of 5
Best Actress: 3 out of 5
Best Supporting Actor: 2 out of 5
Best Supporting Actress: 2 out of 5
Best Younger Actor: 2 out of 5
Best Younger Actress: 2 out of 5

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

juniorz1
May 13 2010, 12:24 AM
Novarah
May 12 2010, 06:03 PM

It's Dorito. :)
Aww! Who needs spelling when you're CUTE? LMAO! ROTFL! FDOTFFLLAL!!! PMPLOLITC!!! :drunk:

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Grandpa Hughes
May 13 2010, 06:33 AM
Aww! Who needs spelling when you're CUTE? LMAO! ROTFL! FDOTFFLLAL!!! PMPLOLITC!!! :drunk:
Ok clue me in..... FDOTFFLLAL? PMPLOLITC?

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Posted Image

=

Posted Image

:shrug:

:joint:
Edited by juniorz1, May 13 2010, 09:59 AM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

juniorz1
May 13 2010, 09:55 AM
Grandpa Hughes
"Falling Down On The Floor Laughing Like A Lunatic" and the ever popular ""PISSING MY PANTS LAUGHING OUT LOUD IN THE CORNER"! These aren't commonly used in these parts? ;) :drunk:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

juniorz1
Grandpa Hughes
"Falling Down On The Floor Laughing Like A Lunatic" and the ever popular ""PISSING MY PANTS LAUGHING OUT LOUD IN THE CORNER"! These aren't commonly used in these parts? ;) :drunk:

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Grandpa Hughes
May 13 2010, 10:30 AM
juniorz1
Grandpa Hughes
I actually figured out the first one after posting, but that 2nd one had me stumped! :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply