Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Nicole and Ava meet for the first time
Topic Started: May 12 2010, 11:16 PM (843 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

It's really a shame that the Nicole and Ava friendship didn't last longer. There was alot of potential there and I loved the chemistry between Arianne and Tamara.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I loved Ava vs. Chelsea and Ava vs. Marlena too.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I loved their friendship too, Kenny,

I flat out loved Tamara Braun and Ava period. She was the kind of actress and character that elevates any scene or story she's in, much like AZ. I miss her like crazy and wish the show would bring her back.

It will be awesome if AZ wins supporting actress a year after TB did for Days. I still remember a very pregnant AZ being among the first to hug Tamara when she won.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, May 12 2010, 11:30 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I thought it was stupid how Ava one day held everyone hostage and the next was sitting at the Brady Pub having drinks.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I miss Ava and Tamara Braun. Nicole & Ava's friendship > Nicole & Chloe's.

Deleted User
Deleted User

how did Nicole and Chloe even become friends? I thought they were fighting over Brady at one time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

soapoperaDIVA
May 13 2010, 03:11 PM
how did Nicole and Chloe even become friends? I thought they were fighting over Brady at one time.
I think they bonded over their mutual dislike of Sami when Chloe first got with Lucas.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Aw MAN, I LOVE Ava and Nicole BFFs and love these scenes! I so wish they would have been friends sooner! I love how Nicole just came up to her and Ava has this face like "HUH?....whos this weirdo?"

I was happy that TB won an EMMY, but didnt think she had the material for this particular character. I thought she should have won as Carly on GH....but I like her.

Thanks for posting!
Edited by Liz<3Days, May 13 2010, 03:32 PM.

Bradyclan

Loved Ava! Loved Ava and Nicole's friendship. it was so believable.

I also loved Ava vs Chelsea.

Too bad, Ava left town.

am103
Member Avatar

I LOVED Tamara Braun as Ava and her scenes with Nicole were hilarious and fun. Oh, what a difference three years makes....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply