Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SID: Bo's Back!
Topic Started: May 13 2010, 02:11 PM (3,211 Views)
Sarah
Member Avatar

Bo's Back!

Peter Reckell returns as Bo on Thursday, May 20th.

The In Depth Story:

And he couldn't come back at a better time! Prior to his return, Hope and Baker take their attacks on the citizens of Salem to the next level when they target a new victim -- Roman!

The next morning, Bo returns to Salem and enjoys a warm reunion with Carly, but his lover quickly lets him know that his brother was mugged.
Ever the cop, Bo goes into detective mode and heads to the hospital to question Roman.

"Bo is interested in finding the person who has been beating up people," Reckell previews. So, he gets involved in the case. And of course, Hope isn't exactly happy to see that her ex is moving in on her job.

"He doesn't take over," Reckell points out. "But Hope's been the lead detective and her attitude is, 'You don't trust me to find this person?'"

Unfortunately, Bo doesn't realize he definitely shouldn't trust Hope since she's behind it all. Nor does he realize it would be in his best interest to solve the case quickly - in a shocking twist, Ciara's mom targets Bo as her ultimate victim!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Thanks, Sarah. It's about time.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

I've really missed seeing Peter on my screen, glad he's back. I really want to see Bo take Hope down, an all out fight between the two of them could bring me back on the Bope bandwagon.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Let's get ready to rumble thanks Sarah for posting.

kabre
Member Avatar

Glad Bo is back. I really missed he and Carly.

DOOLFan85

AngelOB
May 13 2010, 02:26 PM
I've really missed seeing Peter on my screen, glad he's back. I really want to see Bo take Hope down, an all out fight between the two of them could bring me back on the Bope bandwagon.
That's why I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Peterluvr

HA finally Bo is back!!! Can't wait for his reunion with Carly, this is what I want to see.

Ana75
Member Avatar

So happy he is coming back! I can't wait to see how this will unfold.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

If it weren't for all the articles I wouldn't even have notice he was gone. I never saw what the big deal was, other actors are offscreen for months all the time.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks for posting!

Can't wait for Bo to be back.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Sindacco
May 13 2010, 04:23 PM
If it weren't for all the articles I wouldn't even have notice he was gone. I never saw what the big deal was, other actors are offscreen for months all the time.
Maybe because other actors/characters just aren't as popular as Peter Reckell/Bo Brady so when others are off screen people don't care as much?

Emily

I didn't notice he was gone either.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm so glad Reckell is back. I've missed Bo in Salem and can't wait for his reunion with Carly.

soapfan
Member Avatar

I am so happy that Peter Reckell is back too. I have really missed him and I can't wait to see him working with Hope again. I can't wait to see what's going to happen in their storyline.

lene
Member Avatar

I totally forgot about Bo. LoL

AlisonLou

Can't wait till Bo gets back.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

YaY hes back!

fancyface78
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see Bo and Hope's reunion!!!!

Morganarose

I can't wait to see Bo and Hope reunited--it is about time. Time for a real romance.

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

Looking forward to Bo's return and finally seeing some Bo and Hope scenes. Can't wait. :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply