Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Summer Previews!; June 1st Issue
Topic Started: May 18 2010, 06:54 PM (8,154 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

SOD Summer Preview

"Huge secrets come out where EJ and Chloe are concerned and we have an adventure story with Hope, Bo and Dr. Baker that will come to a dramatic conclusion," previews Executive Producer Ken Corday.

Alice's Death: Familiar faces return to Salem to mourn Alice Horton after she passes away on June 22nd. "Having been there on the floor when they taped it, it was like time out of time. Some cast members never broke character between scenes; they kept in that grief. It's an amazing moment in the history of the show."

Bo/Hope/Dr. Baker: Hope reveals her plans to kill Bo. Dr. Baker is shocked. Bo learns the truth about Hope from Ciara and Theo. Bo and Hope will have a climatic confrontation and there's a very surprising turn in that. "It's not what you think."

EJ/Sami/Rafe/Nicole/Brady/Arianna: Brady and Arianna break up and Brady realizes that Nicole has deceived him. This is the beginning of a substantial character change for Brady and he takes a pretty dark turn. Nicole overhears EJ and Stefano talking and discovers the truth about Sydney's kidnapping. Everything will be in her hands. Nicole holds the trump card in this story, and deciding when and where to play it will be lots of fun. Meanwhile, Rafe doesn't give up and he takes desperate measures to uncover the truth. In the midst of all this, Fay returns.

Vivian/Victor/Maggie/Caroline: Victor and Maggie continue spending time together, which doesn't please Vivian in the least. Vivian decides to take action, which leads to a much bigger chapter down the road. This is the start of a very substantial story.

Daniel/Chloe/Carly/Phillip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie: Chloe discovers that she's pregnant. Carly knows, too. Carly interrupts Chloe and Daniel's impromptu wedding ceremony and announces that the bride has a bun in the oven. Phillip freaks out -- he didn't think Chloe was able to get pregnant. However, the bigger story here is about Melanie and Nathan: Who will uncover the truth... and when?!

Courtesy of Angela at The Silver Link and Rogue-Ejami.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ciara and Theo are the fucking HEROES of this show. SUPERCOUPLE!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Sounds great! DAYS certainly has taken Bo and Hope to a place they have never been before!

~bl~
Member Avatar

Ciara and Theo should be a next generation couple.

Deleted User
Deleted User

~bl~
May 18 2010, 06:59 PM
Ciara and Theo should be a next generation couple.
Next Generation? TIARA WEDDING, 2011!
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 18 2010, 06:54 PM
Bo learns the truth about Hope from Ciara and Theo. Bo and Hope will have a climatic confrontation and there's a very surprising turn in that. "It's not what you think."
This reminds me of John discovering the truth about Marlena re: the Salem Serial Killer. I wonder if Bo will turn Hope in or if he'll try to get her out of the mess she'll undoubtedly find herself in.

Cupcake06

Hmmm....sounds interesting. Thanks!

LadyM
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 18 2010, 06:54 PM
The full list of Summer Previews will be posted when we get them. Until then...

Bo/Hope/Dr. Baker: Hope reveals her plans to kill Bo. Dr. Baker is shocked. Bo learns the truth about Hope from Ciara and Theo. Bo and Hope will have a climatic confrontation and there's a very surprising turn in that. "It's not what you think."

Courtesy of Angela at The Silver Link.
I'm loving this storyline so far, so I can't wait to watch everything unfold.. & judging from that spoiler things look like their about to get really good!

thank you for posting!
Edited by LadyM, May 18 2010, 07:17 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Other spoilers:

Cover for this issue is EJ busted but sounds like the Sydnapping bust is that Nicole will overhear Stefano and EJ talking about the Sydnapping but not Sami finding out. Nicole has a "trump card" and she has to decide when she wants to play it.

Also, Brady and Arianna break up and Brady finds out about Nicole's lying and Brady will have a "big character change" and take a dark turn.

Rafe will take "desperate measures" to try to solve the Sydnapping.

Vivian will take some action in response to Victor getting close to Maggie. It's under the heading of Victor/Vivian/Maggie/Caroline but there's no explanation of how Caroline is involved? Just Corday's promise "It will be a big story"

Chloe finds out she's pregnant and Carly for some reason knows this and announces this at Daniel and CHLOE's impromptu wedding. Philip is shocked because he thought Chloe couldn't get pregnant. Mel/Nathan apparently are supposed to have some reaction to this but Corday doesn't say what it is.

Alice passes away June 22.

Thank you http://www.twitter.com/Rogue_Ejami !!!

eta: UGH typos.
Edited by IMissAremid, May 18 2010, 07:27 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This stuff actually sounds good! MUCH MUCH better than the crap we are seeing now.

We don't need another WTD storyline, but since this should be the end of the Phillip/Melanie marriage that helps!

TINA222
Member Avatar

I cant say how happy I am Nicole is back in EJ's storyline. Nicole is much like Stefano and will use it to get what she wants. I bet she makes EJ go after Arianna. Excellent. I guess Brady finds out Nicole tried to set up Arianna.But they have already broken up so the damage is done. I hope he goes back to be a drug addict. Arianna will cry on EJ's shoulder. me likey.

Chloe is pregnant? Shocking. :rolleyes:

The Bo/Hope stuff has me finally interested.

No EJ and Sami! :dance:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I love that Nicole is going to find out about the Sydney kinapping and Brady turning to the dark side sounds good too.

Cupcake06

That all sounds pretty good. Thanks!

Mason

Quote:

Alice's Death: Familiar faces return to Salem to mourn Alice Horton after she passes away on June 22nd. "Having been there on the floor when they taped it, it was like time out of time. Some cast members never broke character between scenes; they kept in that grief. It's an amazing moment in the history of the show."

As heartbreaking as it will be, I'm really looking forward to this. They better not fuck it up.

Quote:

I'll admit, I'm interested in this story (as out of left field as it is)...but was it really necessary to bring back annoying Dr. Baker for this? I think not.

Quote:

EJ/Sami/Rafe/Nicole/Brady/Arianna: Brady and Arianna break up and Brady realizes that Nicole has deceived him. This is the beginning of a substantial character change for Brady and he takes a pretty dark turn. Nicole overhears EJ and Stefano talking and discovers the truth about Sydney's kidnapping. Everything will be in her hands. Nicole holds the trump card in this story, and deciding when and where to play it will be lots of fun. Meanwhile, Rafe doesn't give up and he takes desperate measures to uncover the truth. In the midst of all this, Fay returns.

Jesus H. Christ....will this EVER end?

Quote:

Vivian/Victor/Maggie/Caroline: Victor and Maggie continue spending time together, which doesn't please Vivian in the least. Vivian decides to take action, which leads to a much bigger chapter down the road. This is the start of a very substantial story.

First of all, this reminds me of the Vivian/Victor/Kate/Stefano spoilers we got a while back. Did anything happen with that? Nope. I'll believe this will turn into a "very substantial story" when I see it. Second, while I'm intrigued with the possibility of Victor/Maggie, it's still too soon IMO for her to be even thinking about another man romantically.

Quote:

Daniel/Chloe/Carly/Phillip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie: Chloe discovers that she's pregnant. Carly knows, too. Carly interrupts Chloe and Daniel's impromptu wedding ceremony and announces that the bride has a bun in the oven. Phillip freaks out -- he didn't think Chloe was able to get pregnant. However, the bigger story here is about Melanie and Nathan: Who will uncover the truth... and when?!

Don't care.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Sounds like a good summer :)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

TINA222
May 18 2010, 07:32 PM
I cant say how happy I am Nicole is back in EJ's storyline. Nicole is much like Stefano and will use it to get what she wants. I bet she makes EJ go after Arianna. Excellent. I guess Brady finds out Nicole tried to set up Arianna.But they have already broken up so the damage is done. I hope he goes back to be a drug addict. Arianna will cry on EJ's shoulder. me likey.

Chloe is pregnant? Shocking. :rolleyes:

The Bo/Hope stuff has me finally interested.

No EJ and Sami! :dance:
I love this. There IS hope!

AlisonLou

I agree. This stuff sounds better then what's on screen right now. There's some movement in the stories finally.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

I can't wait for this.
Quote:

Second verse, same as the first. For starters, I really don't care about Brady, nor do I care about his relationship with Arianna. Hopefully this "darker turn" he'll be taking is actually interesting. Also, will the Sydnapping aftermath ever end? I'm ready for the truth to be revealed already. I'm sick to death of Rafe's wild goose chase. He's chasing his own tail in circles and it's boring as hell to watch.
Quote:

Like Mason, I'll believe that these four are getting a big story when I see it. Nothing ever happened with Victor/Vivian/Stefano/Kate and I've been waiting for that since Corday teased it last November. Regardless, I hope this actually pans out because I'd like to see a quadrangle with the older characters. Let's just hope it's exciting and sensible. With Vivian involved, there's no reason this should be a snoozy quad like Phillip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie. I hope Vivian really fucks with Maggie. How does Caroline fit in to this though? Are they going to be teasing her and Victor again?
Quote:

I couldn't care less about Melanie and Nathan, but I love that Chloe ends up pregnant and I love that Carly interrupts the wedding by blurting the truth. Finally a real development in this story, although I'm sure Daniel will end up thinking the baby is his and he won't even know Phillip could be the father.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Please do not tell me that these are the summer sweeps, :eyeroll:

The only thing that is interesting is.....uh ......hold up let me think :sleep:

The babyswitch storyline still is going on and Rafe is sitll clueless, how interesting :shrug:

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I wonder what the desperate measures are? I have a very off the wall thought, but it so off the wall I won't say it.. I wonder what Nicole does?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply