Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Summer Previews!; June 1st Issue
Topic Started: May 18 2010, 06:54 PM (8,243 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

PHLOE baby! It better fucking live!

A "darker turn" for Brady? I would fucking love it if Brady was turned into some drug addled villainous creature. Delicious. He does have Victor's AND Stefano's blood running through his veins. Let's watch him ACT LIKE IT!

I also like that Nicole is holding the cards to blowing EJ out of the water. Of course, only initially, because they will beat this plot point to the death.

As for Victor and his HAREM! If it actually was substantial, I'd be excited.

And Jesus Christ, one day before my birthday, Alice croaks? What a present ... :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Alice :(

:cheer: Nicole!!!! :cheer:

Chloe's pregnant? Now THERE'S a surprise. :P

Semi-sort-of interested in some of the rest of it. Meh. Maybe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
May 18 2010, 07:46 PM
Please do not tell me that these are the summer sweeps, :eyeroll:
There's no such thing as "Summer Sweeps."

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I wish they were wrapping up the kidnapping story, but Nicole finding out is at least some movement. I can't wait to see what she does with the information.

King
Member Avatar

The only thing I am excited about is Alice's funeral. I know that sounds awful to say, but the rest sounds terrible!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

I also like that Nicole is holding the cards to blowing EJ out of the water.
Yep. Me too. Go Nicole!
Quote:

Of course, only initially, because they will beat this plot point to the death.
...and yep.

King
Member Avatar

Technically, there is a July Sweeps, in Neilsen world even though daytime hasn't acknowledged it in years.

It is July 1-28th this year!
Edited by King, May 18 2010, 07:54 PM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 18 2010, 07:51 PM
JamesScott_19
May 18 2010, 07:46 PM
Please do not tell me that these are the summer sweeps, :eyeroll:
There's no such thing as "Summer Sweeps."
Or May sweeps either, Kenny.

Morganarose

Actually I think these story lines have totally potential. With the lead in from Alice's memorial, this could be a great summer in Salem. I am happy to see some movement into some different story lines than what has been playing out in the last 3-4 months..

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

aimees76
May 18 2010, 07:51 PM
Alice :(

:cheer: Nicole!!!! :cheer:

Chloe's pregnant? Now THERE'S a surprise. :P

Semi-sort-of interested in some of the rest of it. Meh. Maybe.
Those are pretty much my reactions, lol. I too was stunned--shocked--AMAZED at the totally-unforeseen twist of Chloe being pregnant. Why, didn't they just tell us she could basically never have a baby? :tounge: Of course, since her name isn't either Sami or Brady I'm not exactly wagering the house on her having a successful healthy pregnancy resulting in a real live baby, but maybe they really are just going for ye olde WTD story.
Edited by Paxton, May 18 2010, 07:56 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

These actually sound good.

Yay, for CIAO!

six
Member Avatar

SOD Summer Preview

"Huge secrets come out where EJ and Chloe are concerned and we have an adventure story with Hope, Bo and Dr. Baker that will come to a dramatic conclusion," previews Executive Producer Ken Corday.
Quote:

Alice's Death: Familiar faces return to Salem to mourn Alice Horton after she passes away on June 22nd. "Having been there on the floor when they taped it, it was like time out of time. Some cast members never broke character between scenes; they kept in that grief. It's an amazing moment in the history of the show."
Really looking forward to this one. I hope they put something together worthy of Alice.

Quote:

Bo/Hope/Dr. Baker: Hope reveals her plans to kill Bo. Dr. Baker is shocked. Bo learns the truth about Hope from Ciara and Theo. Bo and Hope will have a climatic confrontation and there's a very surprising turn in that. "It's not what you think."
The kids know everything in this town lol. Sounds pretty good.
Quote:

EJ/Sami/Rafe/Nicole/Brady/Arianna: Brady and Arianna break up and Brady realizes that Nicole has deceived him. This is the beginning of a substantial character change for Brady and he takes a pretty dark turn. Nicole overhears EJ and Stefano talking and discovers the truth about Sydney's kidnapping. Everything will be in her hands. Nicole holds the trump card in this story, and deciding when and where to play it will be lots of fun. Meanwhile, Rafe doesn't give up and he takes desperate measures to uncover the truth. In the midst of all this, Fay returns.
Is there anyone who doesn't know the truth about Sydney's kidnapping? Nicole might make things a little more interesting, but I don't think she'll be enough to salvage this. Let's either get the truth out, or table it for awhile

I hope Brady going dark is a real change, and not a day long thing, like Stephanie's pill addiction, or non existent, like all the "_____ grow closer" spoilers that almost never play out. He has so much potential, but it's being wasted, and my interest is wearing thin. Brianna needs to be over for good.

Quote:

Vivian/Victor/Maggie/Caroline: Victor and Maggie continue spending time together, which doesn't please Vivian in the least. Vivian decides to take action, which leads to a much bigger chapter down the road. This is the start of a very substantial story.
Save it, Vivian. You aren't going to do anything, and everyone knows it. What does Caroline have to do with all this? I wish she was actually in the body of the spoiler, instead of just the title. Magstor is so very random, but they bring out things in each other that you don't often see. I like them, and a love story with the older generation is a nice change.

Quote:

Daniel/Chloe/Carly/Phillip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie: Chloe discovers that she's pregnant. Carly knows, too. Carly interrupts Chloe and Daniel's impromptu wedding ceremony and announces that the bride has a bun in the oven. Phillip freaks out -- he didn't think Chloe was able to get pregnant. However, the bigger story here is about Melanie and Nathan: Who will uncover the truth... and when?!
Aww, Chloe's getting a baby! :wub: I don't care who the father is. Love it, and that someone is finally going to bust up a big event with some news. That is so classic Days.

Edited by six, May 18 2010, 07:58 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Alice's death...man this is going to be sad but good....I can't wait till June...

Now if I stay watching past June.....

Theo and Ciara should receive an award from the psychic institute....

I am so freakin glad that Nicole is once again being made part of this story...taking her out fucked it up and putting her back in it will likely make it watchable again...now make Sydney Nicole's and we've got it....

Rafe and his wild goose chase is coming to a head....I bet Sami runs back to him without sleeping with Ej...I have hope now....

Victor/Maggie/Viv/Caroline.....Caroline? It's the three women for Victor storyline...that can actually be pretty entertaining....

Chloe pregnant was predictable and PHilip flipping out should be hilarious!

There is hope!

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Morganarose
May 18 2010, 07:55 PM
Actually I think these story lines have totally potential. With the lead in from Alice's memorial, this could be a great summer in Salem. I am happy to see some movement into some different story lines than what has been playing out in the last 3-4 months..
I agree, I like that Nicole finds out about everything given how harshly she's been judged how rich would it be for her to be able to give it all back to EJ and then some.

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

Some of this interests me. Some doesn't. As sad as it's going to be, I'm really looking forward to the Alice storyline, seeing all those wonderful characters return and pay tribute to this great lady. Looking forward to the flashbacks too.

The Bo and Hope stuff sounds awesome. I can't wait to see it play out. Great to see them front and center. The Hope story is about the only thing I'm really enjoying on the show at the moment, so the "climatic confrontation" is one I can't wait to see.

So Chloe's pregnant? Gee, who didn't see that coming? Who's the Daddy stories and triangles are the only thing the show knows how to do anymore. I'm totally over them. Which is probably why I like the Hope story so much. It's something different. I'm enjoying Victor and Maggie's scenes, so glad to see they are pursuing this. The EJ, Nicole, Brianna, Rafe stuff is FF material for me.

Thanks so much for posting. :)

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This sounds really good!

So glad DAYS is getting back on track.

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
May 18 2010, 07:50 PM
I also like that Nicole is holding the cards to blowing EJ out of the water. Of course, only initially, because they will beat this plot point to the death.
Too late.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 18 2010, 07:53 PM
Quote:

I also like that Nicole is holding the cards to blowing EJ out of the water.
Yep. Me too. Go Nicole!
Quote:

Of course, only initially, because they will beat this plot point to the death.
...and yep.
Love that Nicole is the one to find out too! Good job, girl!
Now, what does she do with it...because I fucking love it when she fucks with EJ's head. They have that kind of chemistry.

Please let Chloe's kid live! If Chloe has to sit on the sidelines while Dan fathers with Carly, he should do the same while Chloe mothers with Phillip. I hope this causes Mellip to implode! Can't wait to see if Ms. Boobs and Tight Ass Dresses will pull off maternity wear in her heels!

These kind of sound really good! Especially for summer! My favorite part is that there is hardly a mention of the teens (hate that teen scene during the summer) and not much of Ejami either!

Rafe chasing his tail is the worst part! And anything to do with Nathan and Melanie.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Sounds kind of interesting. Thanks for posting. :)

All I can say is Go Nicole!!! :rockon:

BradyB

This actually sounds like a great summer preview!! Im glad to see that the vets are gonna be front and center during hte summer and we aren't going to be pounded with the youth!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply