Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Summer Previews!; June 1st Issue
Topic Started: May 18 2010, 06:54 PM (8,221 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Well Nicole now certainly has leverage if she wants to convince EJ to tank Arianna's case. :lol:

I wonder when the last time there was an SOD preview for DAYS where there is no explanation of plot regarding Sami at all. I mean Caroline got just as much mention as her. Insane.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

Here comes a Phloe baby! :wub:

And I now predict that Vivian and/or Stephanie (or possibly the two working together) will change the paternity results so that everyone will think it is Daniel's baby.

jackie1133

IMissAremid
May 18 2010, 10:04 PM
Well Nicole now certainly has leverage if she wants to convince EJ to tank Arianna's case. :lol:

I wonder when the last time there was an SOD preview for DAYS where there is no explanation of plot regarding Sami at all. I mean Caroline got just as much mention as her. Insane.

I'm still not convinced yet that EJ offering to become Arianna's lawyer will actually pan out. This spoiler would have been taped 2 months ago and only a couple weeks ago, James says in an interview in real time that there has been no substantial interaction with EJ/Arianna...

jackie1133

Alligato
May 18 2010, 09:00 PM
These kind of sound really good! Especially for summer! My favorite part is that there is hardly a mention of the teens (hate that teen scene during the summer) and not much of Ejami either!

Rafe chasing his tail is the worst part! And anything to do with Nathan and Melanie.
The Sydnapping hanging over EJ's head IS "Ejami." lol. That's the only plot device driving their Story at the moment... and I like the fact that Rafe is sounding desperate. Anna has his number all day long. He's more hell bent on reversing EJ as Sami's so-called hero than he is on reclaiming his woman...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

jackie1133
May 18 2010, 10:12 PM
IMissAremid

I'm still not convinced yet that EJ offering to become Arianna's lawyer will actually pan out. This spoiler would have been taped 2 months ago and only a couple weeks ago, James says in an interview in real time that there has been no substantial interaction with EJ/Arianna...
Well, we don't know how much screentime they actually have together. It could be just a few scenes. It wasn't said that it was some big story with him defending her.

jackie1133

Angie79
May 18 2010, 10:24 PM
jackie1133
IMissAremid

Well, we don't know how much screentime they actually have together. It could be just a few scenes. It wasn't said that it was some big story with him defending her.
Yeah, it's just the "timeline" that seems a bit off to me, but I guess time will tell..

sungrey

King
May 18 2010, 07:52 PM
The only thing I am excited about is Alice's funeral. I know that sounds awful to say, but the rest sounds terrible!
When King gets excited about a funeral, you know Days has fallen flat.

I dunno. Some of these spoilers sound really good, especially Victor/Vivian/Maggie/Caroline, but give me some follow-up before I really get excited.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm excited for the returns for Alice's passing. It's going to be heartbreaking, for sure. I can't even imagine how the cast got through those scenes. Everyone that's been on DAYS seems to have been touched or influenced by Frances Reid in some way. Can't wait.

I like that Bo finds out so soon. With Theo involved, I hope Abe and Lexie are as well. I'd love to see Lexie and Hope's friendship figure into this somehow. Maybe Lexie finds out and is conflicted on what to do. I doubt it, but it would be nice.

Brady turning to a darker side is a nice change. I hope something substantial causes him to do this, otherwise, it will be kind of random and stupid.

I'm glad Nicole finally learns the truth about Sydney's kidnapping. I've been waiting for her to hold all of the cards against EJ and Stefano. I can't wait to see her sparr with the DiMera men.

Fay returns!!! :cheer: Still hoping for some Abe and Fay scenes...

I'm surprised to see Caroline mentioned in the headline for these spoilers. We have to remember that Maggie was mentioned in the headline for Victor and Vivian's May Sweeps storyline, but wasn't mentioned in the actual spoilers and she's been pretty involved with them thus far. If Caroline is going to be involved, it's a good thing. I have been scratching my head as to why the writers chose Maggie in the role she's in, rather than Caroline. As for this being a substantial storyline, I doubt it, unless it leads to the death of one of these characters. It seems like Peggy McCay hasn't been taping as much as usual. Perhaps she's unable to...

I'm not interested in the Carly/Daniel/Chloe/Philip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie polygon or the resulting WTD storyline, but it's ending Daniel and Chloe, hopefully, as well as Philip and Melanie, so I couldn't be more thrilled. Bring it on!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

jackie1133
May 18 2010, 10:25 PM
Angie79
jackie1133

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepWell Nicole now certainly has leverage if she wants to convince EJ to tank Arianna's case
Yeah, it's just the "timeline" that seems a bit off to me, but I guess time will tell..
But JS saying that could have been forshadowing

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I wish this interested me. But I just don't care about any of these stories. Where is my Justin? :(
Edited by Mirage75, May 18 2010, 10:48 PM.

jackie1133

crookedhalo
May 18 2010, 10:46 PM
jackie1133
May 18 2010, 10:25 PM
Angie79

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepWell Nicole now certainly has leverage if she wants to convince EJ to tank Arianna's case
But JS saying that could have been forshadowing
I think Foreshadowing occurs onscreen via the writer's scripts, not Actor comments in a mag or wherever, JMO. James was asked a straight up question and he answered it which presumably was based on material that he's seen or taped up to that point in time...

ETA - actually, I think I'm agreeing with Angie that it must only be a few scenes since they would have already been taped by the time James gave this interview, hence in his mind, still must not be anything that HE would consider significant.
Edited by jackie1133, May 18 2010, 11:03 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Chloe's knocked up,BIG SHOCKER THERE,NOT.

Aurianne
Member Avatar

I actually want to see some of this. It's sounds pretty good.

The Bope confrontation sounds awesome.

I'm happy Nicole is back in the kidnapping story. Rafe must figure out Nicole knows something, so maybe the desperate measures he takes are against Nicole or Fay.

Brady turning dark? Maybe Brady plans revenge against Nicole, but decides not to go through with it in the end because he luvs her. Brady could resort to a very naughty Nicole-esque plan to get Arianna back, but the plan blows up in his face. Bricole cut from the same cloth.

What happened to the Madeline/Stefano/Kate mystery? I thought that story was replacing the teen summer story.

Cupcake06

Didn't Galen say Nicole would have something to do with his Story?

DOOLFan85

The summer is sounding great for DOOL! Let's hope what's written for the preview lives up on screen.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Sounds like Bricole is heating up and/or Brady is going to turn to drugs. Please, if they are going to do this, have it so it doesn't play out like 'ok EM, Brady's a druggie now, put on your addict hat'. Hopefully, EM can pull it off. Otherwise, they should just forget about his "dark side".

Nicole Walker

I love Nicole finding out the truth. How you like them apples EJ? LMFAO!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Cupcake06
May 18 2010, 11:12 PM
Didn't Galen say Nicole would have something to do with his Story?
Yeah, kind of:

Quote:

Hartley: Basically, the same thing that happens to Rafe happens to Adrianna at the exact same time. Itís interesting. We have parallel universes going on.

Give me more of a hint. Does it have anything to do with Nicole?

Gering: Yes.

Hartley: For you too?

Gering: Yes.

Hartley: Really? I didnít know that.

Okay, now Iím going to go insane trying to figure out what you mean.
Galen: It gets weird. Itís good.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I'm guessing the parallel universes LH was referring to for herself and Rafe is that they both get wrongly arrested at the same time.

I also wonder if the "desperate measures" is just Rafe having to break himself out of jail or anything more fun like Rafe getting manipulated by Nicole into doing some dirty work for her in exchange for her info on the Sydnapping.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Somebody up there likes me! LOL

Nicole is back! Sucks to be you, EJ! Maybe you'll get some actual juicy scenes with Nicole. She knew all along that you were hiding something....and she gets to stick it to Steffy too! Double the pleasure! I really miss JM and AZ scenes at casa DiMera. I can't wait for this!

I also think that EJ will somehow find out and blackmail Nicole into helping Arianna get off the whacker charge, or Bradys "dark turn" is blackmailing Nicole into confessing to framing Arianna. I dont really care because as long as AZ, JM and JS share scenes together- there's bound to be entertaining!

The BEST part of these previews...NO SAMI and NO EJ AND SAMI!!!!
:dance:
Edited by Liz<3Days, May 19 2010, 12:12 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply