Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A closer look:Bo; June 1st issue; article summary
Topic Started: May 20 2010, 01:57 PM (1,333 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

Bo finds the secret box that Hope’s been keeping beneath her bed. Peter Reckell elaborates on Bo’s family drama, his time away from the show, and the future of Bo and Hope.

Hope shows up with Ciara to discuss the problems she’s been having with their daughter. She tells Bo that Ciara is lying and his the fantasy life of treasure boxes, and that they have been arguing. Hope wants to find out what it is all about. How does Bo react? Peter says, “Bo is getting up to speed with the fact that Hope and Ciara are having issues. He’s going to deal with it. He wants to spend more time with Ciara to figure out what’s going on.”

Bo questions Ciara and she mentions the secret box. “It sounds like she’s got a little pretend world. It’s her way of dealing with the craziness going on in her reality,” says Peter.

Later, at Victor and Vivian’s wedding, Hope arrives with Ciara just in time to watch Carly catch the bridal bouquet. Peter says, “It’s very awkward. Carly shows up at the end of the wedding and just happens to be there when the bouquet is thrown. Hope just happens to be there, too. It’s all a coincidence. The timing doesn’t work out well.”

Hope is upset, but they do not discuss it. They talk about the Ciara issue because it’s more important. “Ciara talks about her mommy getting upset and thinking she’s lying, but swears she didn’t make up the story about the secret box. So Bo says, ‘Okay. Let’s see what’s going on. Lets look at the facts. Let’s go look under the bed and see what’s there,” says Peter.

Hope is fine with it so Bo and Hope go upstairs and look under the bed. The show ends with them finding a box, but they don’t open it until Monday’s show.

Peter says he spent his time off at home. He took Loden to nursery school and spent a lot of time with her. Peter says, “Now that I am back to work she says, ‘Daddy where are you going? I want Daddy.’ It breaks my heart.”

The first couple of weeks back he was catching up and then they taped the Alice’s memorial shows. Now they are getting back to the story with Hope. He thinks the Hope storyline is interesting. “It’s a soap story based on reality, which is cool.”

Alice’s death is said to provide a little Bo and Hope togetherness. Peter says, “Obviously, they’re going to come together, because of their history with Mrs.H. Those emotions will pull the characters together.”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

This storyline is based on reality? OK, Peter. :lol:

Still, so glad he is back and that Bo and Hope will have some nice moments together after Alice's death.

six
Member Avatar

So, Hope thinks the box is fake because she never looked under the bed with Ciara to show her it wasn't real? :huh1:

Still, I'm glad the story is progressing, and that they're trying something a little different.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Glad there is some story progression.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Good seeing Peter back, excited about the Bo and Hope moments, thanks for posting.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Hopefully finding the box will lead to a little movement in this story.

Thanks Angie!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm not sure how much reality is based in this story, but whatever.

I'm glad Alice's death brings Bo and Hope closer, as it should.

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

Thanks so much for posting. This sounds great. Can't wait to watch it. Am stoked there's going to be more Bo & Hope interaction. I'm still really enjoying the Hope story. For me it's something different from the norm for the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply