Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crystal Chappell talks DAYS with TV Guide Canada
Topic Started: May 20 2010, 04:53 PM (4,124 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

From a new interview with TV Guide Canada...
Quote:

TVG: Letís talk about DAYS. Are you still having fun? Personally, I wish Carly would get a sense of humour. Itís strum und drang 24/7 with her.

Crystal Chappell: Iíd love to! I try to inject humour where I can. Which is why I crack jokes in between takes so we can lighten the mood a bit. I donít know if thatís kind of showÖ

TVG: Carly is the straight woman to Vivianís wack-a-doodle character!

CC: Yes, Louise Sorel is the comic relief on our show. And no one is better at it. Right now, Iím the straight person so to speak. Iím in a supporting acting mode currently. Itís not my story. But thatís OK because I love these people and the show. Thereís only so much I can do.

TVG: Were you frustrated that you had to lose Peter Reckell for a month? It sort of halted the momentum of your storyline.

CC: It did. Yeah, it was a little frustrating for sure. I donít know how long this storyline will go. My feeling is I donít know if Carly can be just the woman to keep Bo and Hope apart. Itís weird because Carly is just floating around these days. I love being a part of the Chloe/Daniel/Melanie storyline. But whereís Bo? Peter Reckell and I have a great relationship off camera. I make sure the writers know that every day.

TVG: Are you happy that the adult Melanie is Carlyís daughter?

CC: Yeah. I think itís believable. On GL, I was only 10 years older than Michelle Ray, who played my daughter, Ava. Actually when I was first on DAYS, I had Nicholas as my son, and he was 10 years old. What can I say? Carlyís a little slut [laughs]! Iíd love it if DAYS brought back Nicholas because Carly killed his father. Itíd provide another element of conflict especially with Vivian seeking revenge on Carly for killing Lawrence.

TVG: You must be happy DAYS is relatively stable in the ratings and considered a success story. After GL, that must be a refreshing change of pace for you.

CC: Yes, it is. DAYS has wobbled a bit lately in the ratings, but all shows have. In any kind of ratings increase, you always have to credit the writers. It begins and ends with them. I was on GL for 10 years, and every single year we were scared CBS would cancel us. It was hard, especially in the last three years. People were getting tired and entire departments were being wiped out. We were always hopeful, especially in January of 2009 because the ratings got a bit betterÖ but being on DAYS provides me with a bit more security, which is always nice.
Source: TVGC
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I can't say I blame her concerning her comments. Carly's been all over the map since Bo left with no direction whatsoever. I know there were reasons (both creative and financial) for Bo's hiatus but it did halt things. Hopefully, things will pick up now.

I tend to think Carly has become more supporting lately because the show realizes she can't carry the show. The audience hadn't warmed to her yet before she was thrown in people's faces every day late last year and earlier this year. I think they've taken a step back because she really didn't bring a whole lot of GL fans with her in the Fall. I think that was one adjustment they made coming off the renewal push.

I also feel like she was a victim of stories being held up. I think one of the reasons behind the lull in the past two months was the show clearing the way for the Alice story. They knew it needed time to play out so they had to build story around it. As a result, I think things slowed to a crawl and took longer to develop then they would've. That is why I think the summer previews suggest things will finally get going.

She does seem happy though.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Barely nine months into her return and Carly is already floundering. Sad.

I thought the writers had a long-term story planned for her? I thought this writing team was being applauded for their long-term vision and their ability to follow through with big stories? Since Carly returned to Salem, she has found her daughter, fucked Bo, and bickered with everyone in town. That's pretty much all. Now all of a sudden they're abruptly tossing her into a triangle with Danloe (you know that's where it's going...) and whatever momentum was built in her story with Bo and Hope has been lost. The wind has been taken out of its sails. I don't care what the excuses are. I don't give a damn about Peter Reckell's episode agreement and I don't care that they had to switch things up for Alice's death/memorial. It's the job of the writers to make it all work and tell entertaining stories with flow and give us a compelling, tight show. Why doesn't it surprise me that they haven't done that?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
May 20 2010, 05:49 PM
Barely nine months into her return and Carly is already floundering. Sad.

I thought the writers had a long-term story planned for her? I thought this writing team was being applauded for their long-term vision and their ability to follow through with big stories? Since Carly returned to Salem, she has found her daughter, fucked Bo, and bickered with everyone in town. That's pretty much all. Now all of a sudden they're abruptly tossing her into a triangle with Danloe (you know that's where it's going...) and whatever momentum was built in her story with Bo and Hope has been lost. The wind has been taken out of its sails. I don't care what the excuses are. I don't give a damn about Peter Reckell's episode agreement and I don't care that they had to switch things up for Alice's death/memorial. It's the job of the writers to make it all work and tell entertaining stories with flow and give us a compelling, tight show. Why doesn't it surprise me that they haven't done that?
They rushed through her initial return story to set up that February sweeps event. I get why they did it but they needed to have a backup plan for the following months and they didn't. Maybe they did and the passing of FR messed with it. Your right. They should've handled it better. I knew there would be a lull but not one like this. Not one as aimless and all over the place.

I wouldn't say she is floundering. I think the problem is she is now caught between two stories and the Hope/Bo/Carly story has now become more about Hope's issues. Before, Carly was more active in that story but now it's Hope. Maybe it will shift again. I think Bo being back will help her immensely.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
May 20 2010, 05:56 PM
They should've handled it better. I knew there would be a lull but not one like this. Not one as aimless and all over the place.

I think the problem is she is now caught between two stories
And who's to blame for that?

The writers.

Like I said... they suck. ;)

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

They have fucked up Vivian's return even worse. I am with the mindset it's time for DAYS to be cancelled, if the show continues on with zero to little payoffs, no huge events, and sets/lighting that make the show look like complete crap. The Anna/Calliope scenes really showed just how cheap DAYS is now. Either spend the money to make the show worth watching or kill it.

And I shouldn't have to wait until September every year to get the stories going, that's a bullshit excuse if I ever heard one.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
May 20 2010, 06:24 PM
PhoenixRising05
They should've handled it better. I knew there would be a lull but not one like this. Not one as aimless and all over the place.

The writers.

You said they suck. I say they don't. It's a neverending cycle LOL.

I'm not making excuses for them. It just has to be hard. It's their job but they are also human and writers have always made mistakes very similar to the ones being addressed in this thread. Everyone makes mistakes. I know I wouldn't want to be them having to churn out five days a week of material all year round with all the interference (network, EP's, etc) and under the pressure of cancellation. Not to mention how hard it is in the soap medium to do things new and innovative because you can't get enough support to take the risk and, even when you do, alot of times the traditional soap fans tune out in droves and then the story is rewritten and writing changes are made. Plus, and I know I will take flak for this but it's true, soap fans have to be the most demanding and psychotic bunch. Not every fan is that way but a good many of the most vocal are and I think that is what has led to the disconnect between fans and the TPTB. They see fans as a nuisance and that is where the mentality of "we know better" comes from.

It's a shame. It really is. If only we had a time machine and we all could go back to the 90's when everything began to fall apart. Not just the shows themselves but the relationship between fans and TPTB too.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, May 20 2010, 06:32 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kirk
May 20 2010, 06:29 PM
And I shouldn't have to wait until September every year to get the stories going, that's a bullshit excuse if I ever heard one.
Yep.

It's always the same excuse.

"Something unexpected happened so they had to put a hold on this, then they had to re-work this which caused that to change. It's a holding pattern. It'll pick up though..."

By the time it picks up, five months of absolutely nothing has happened and then the show falls back into another lull after a shoddy payoff that wasn't worth the wait to begin with. (Ahem... Phillip and Melanie's "Deadly" Wedding, anyone?) How long are the writers going to continue to be given a pass? Their job is to give us an entertaining show, period. Nothing else matters. If they can't make it work, then they aren't good enough and they need to be fired.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Whose giving them a pass? Just because I sympathize doesn't mean they get a pass.

They screwed up. My point is alot of writers screw up. Even the great Bill Bell and Douglas Marland had their screwups. They are human and whether you like them or not, it's a hard job. Yes, they know what they are getting into but it never used to this bad.

Regardless if you felt last year was good writing or not, the fact is this team saved Days. Period. They got it through a devastating cast and budget purge and brought it back in the ratings during a time when other shows could barely maintain a minimal increase. Now, things have gone bad. Things will go bad, even for the best teams. I agree the show needs to make changes and amp things up. I'm not in any way suggesting the show is great right now. It's not even good. A few weeks ago, I would've said it was pointless garbage. Now, it's merely mediocre. It has a ways to go but I think it can get there and this team deserves the time to get it there. They need to stay the course. I think they've earned that right to try to right the ship and, if they don't, so be it. It gets canceled. It's not like it won't happen sooner or later anyway. None of these shows have more then another 5-6 years MAX.

Also, the least of this show's problems is the damn lighting and production. Fix the writing and stories and then they can play with that shit.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, May 20 2010, 06:43 PM.

peaches179

Kenny
May 20 2010, 06:35 PM
How long are the writers going to continue to be given a pass? Their job is to give us an entertaining show, period. Nothing else matters. If they can't make it work, then they aren't good enough and they need to be fired.

:applause: :applause:

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

PhoenixRising05
May 20 2010, 06:31 PM
Kenny
PhoenixRising05

The writers.

I'm not making excuses for them. It just has to be hard. It's their job but they are also human and writers have always made mistakes very similar to the ones being addressed in this thread. Everyone makes mistakes. I know I wouldn't want to be them having to churn out five days a week of material all year round with all the interference (network, EP's, etc) and under the pressure of cancellation. Not to mention how hard it is in the soap medium to do things new and innovative because you can't get enough support to take the risk and, even when you do, alot of times the traditional soap fans tune out in droves and then the story is rewritten and writing changes are made. Plus, and I know I will take flak for this but it's true, soap fans have to be the most demanding and psychotic bunch. Not every fan is that way but a good many of the most vocal are and I think that is what has led to the disconnect between fans and the TPTB. They see fans as a nuisance and that is where the mentality of "we know better" comes from.

It's a shame. It really is. If only we had a time machine and we all could go back to the 90's when everything began to fall apart. Not just the shows themselves but the relationship between fans and TPTB too.
I am sure it's hard to write for a soap, but they get paid good money to do so and if they aren't up for doing so then they need to be replaced. Is there not ONE soap that isn't afraid to bring in some new blood? What do soaps have to lose? Zilch! I wish ONE soap would go after someone who is new to daytime and see what happens with it. Maybe team that someone new with a Co-HW. I just get tired of all the same writers jumping from soap to soap.

jackie1133

PhoenixRising05
May 20 2010, 05:40 PM
I can't say I blame her concerning her comments. Carly's been all over the map since Bo left with no direction whatsoever. I know there were reasons (both creative and financial) for Bo's hiatus but it did halt things. Hopefully, things will pick up now.

I'm aware of the financial reason for Bo's hiatus, but what was the creative reason? I didn't realize there was one...

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

PhoenixRising05
Not to mention how hard it is in the soap medium to do things new and innovative because you can't get enough support to take the risk and, even when you do, alot of times the traditional soap fans tune out in droves and then the story is rewritten and writing changes are made. Plus, and I know I will take flak for this but it's true, soap fans have to be the most demanding and psychotic bunch. Not every fan is that way but a good many of the most vocal are and I think that is what has led to the disconnect between fans and the TPTB. They see fans as a nuisance and that is where the mentality of "we know better" comes from.
Well, wait a minute. You seem to be saying on the one hand that stories get rewritten because fans are expressing their displeasure by tuning out and on the other hand, that TPTB have a "we know best" mentality, implying that they're not listening to the fans at all. Obviously they don't know better than the fans if the product they're providing is causing people to tune out. They may think they know what a better story is but if people aren't watching it, then what's the point? They can smugly pat themselves on the backs all the way out of a job--and that still doesn't make them right and that their ideas of what a better story is are right.

I also don't quite get your point about fans tuning out when a risky story is told. Maybe you're just trying to make a general point and not applying it to the current Days situation, but since you and I have been arguing about ratings for weeks now, we might as well move it to this thread too. I thought your current position is that Days, while seeing drops in weekly numbers for weeks and weeks now, is still okay because people "obviously" (though we're not privy to the actual numbers live + 7 numbers and thus have no way of knowing for sure how those Season numbers are calculated or whether they're just pulled out of someone's ass) are still watching, they simply aren't watching as quickly as they used to. So, if that's the case, then I assume you're not saying that fans are actually tuning out. But if they are tuning out--as I think they are, even if they're doing so slowly--then what's the risky story that's so alienated us stupid fans who can't handle clever storytelling? Everything that's going on currently is, IMO, is about as no-frills as it gets. It's like buying a K-car with manual door locks and transmission--no surprises, and you deal with the fact that it's so basic by rationalizing that it's cheap. Personally, I prefer my actual car, which is pretty flashy, and I'd prefer that Days be a little more innovative--at this point, they might actually gain viewers, which, it seems to me, they desperately need.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

It just has to be hard.
I don't care. They're getting paid to make it work. Did anyone go easy on Hogan when he was forced to write for newbies instead of the vets in '07? Nope. But that was his circumstance. For me, he made it work moderately well. For others, he was absolutely terrible... and he was bashed like crazy for it. Now it's my turn to bash what I don't like. :)
Quote:

It's their job but they are also human and writers have always made mistakes very similar to the ones being addressed in this thread.
They aren't getting paid to "be human" and "make mistakes." But believe me... they make their fair share of them. They're getting paid good money to give us a good show.

When the show isn't good, they have failed.

When they fail as writers, they shouldn't be writing. End of story.
Quote:

I know I wouldn't want to be them having to churn out five days a week of material all year round with all the interference...
That's just it -- they aren't churning out five days a week of good material. It seems like they're barely pulling enough material out of their ass to fill one hour, much less a whole week. You can talk to me about them having a hard job for "churning out five days a week of story" when they actually start doing that. Until then, they will remain inept in my eyes.
Quote:

Not to mention how hard it is in the soap medium to do things new and innovative because you can't get enough support to take the risk and, even when you do, alot of times the traditional soap fans tune out in droves and then the story is rewritten and writing changes are made.
LoL. Not that you're wrong or anything, but are you a soap viewer or a paid P.R. person? You're always looking at it from the business perspective... from the perspective of the writers and producers. That's where all the excuses come from. As a viewer, I care less about the reasoning, the spin and the excuses than I do about the final product -- what I see on my screen. And what I see on my screen is complete and utter shit. Right down to the BLINDING ASS LIGHTING.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kirk
May 20 2010, 06:44 PM
PhoenixRising05
Kenny

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

I am sure it's hard to write for a soap, but they get paid good money to do so and if they aren't up for doing so then they need to be replaced. Is there not ONE soap that isn't afraid to bring in some new blood? What do soaps have to lose? Zilch! I wish ONE soap would go after someone who is new to daytime and see what happens with it. Maybe team that someone new with a Co-HW. I just get tired of all the same writers jumping from soap to soap.
I think new blood is a mistake now unless you promote someone with knowledge of the show. Someone from outside would just be too much of a risk for a show that is living on a year by year renewal.

I do agree that new blood is needed though.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jackie1133
May 20 2010, 06:45 PM
PhoenixRising05
May 20 2010, 05:40 PM

I'm aware of the financial reason for Bo's hiatus, but what was the creative reason? I didn't realize there was one...
Nothing was ever confirmed. It's just my assumption that they used his absence period to bring out the Hope story.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

PhoenixRising05
May 20 2010, 06:42 PM
Whose giving them a pass? Just because I sympathize doesn't mean they get a pass.

They screwed up. My point is alot of writers screw up. Even the great Bill Bell and Douglas Marland had their screwups. They are human and whether you like them or not, it's a hard job. Yes, they know what they are getting into but it never used to this bad.

Regardless if you felt last year was good writing or not, the fact is this team saved Days. Period. They got it through a devastating cast and budget purge and brought it back in the ratings during a time when other shows could barely maintain a minimal increase. Now, things have gone bad. Things will go bad, even for the best teams. I agree the show needs to make changes and amp things up. I'm not in any way suggesting the show is great right now. It's not even good. A few weeks ago, I would've said it was pointless garbage. Now, it's merely mediocre. It has a ways to go but I think it can get there and this team deserves the time to get it there. They need to stay the course. I think they've earned that right to try to right the ship and, if they don't, so be it. It gets canceled. It's not like it won't happen sooner or later anyway. None of these shows have more then another 5-6 years MAX.

Also, the least of this show's problems is the damn lighting and production. Fix the writing and stories and then they can play with that shit.
I am well aware the writers are human Tim. But theses writers have been horrid for MONTHS now, not just a SL or 2. I will give them credit for bringing DAYS back up in the ratings, which honestly was a huge accomplishment and thought DAYS was pretty damn good last year. However, this year has just sucked. It's not all the writer's fault either, but soaps need big events a few times a year. That's what made DAYS for me, always having 1 or 2 huge events each year to look forward to. But now I rarely look forward to anything.

I am just a frustrated DAYS fan right now and it sucks that I have 12 shows on my DVR and I don't care to watch them. I will admit it finally seems things are about to pick up, so I might just go home and start with this week and erase everything else.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

Whose giving them a pass?
Ken Corday, first and foremost. They still have jobs, don't they?
Quote:

It has a ways to go but I think it can get there and this team deserves the time to get it there.
I'm tired of giving them time. That's all it ever is... a waiting game for the writers to get their shit together. Then they finally get their shit together for a week or two (although the production NEVER improves) and it all falls to pieces again. It's a never-ending cycle. Why should I, as a viewer, have to wait for months and months to get one morsel of something decent? If this was something that happened once in a while, I could overlook it. But this is something that happens all the time on this show. I'm tired of the wait. GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD OR GET THE FUCK OUT.
Quote:

Also, the least of this show's problems is the damn lighting and production.
No. I'm sorry. When the lighting is so bright that it literally hurts my eyes (I'm not just saying that -- it's BLINDING) and distracts from what's happening in a scene, the writing doesn't even matter. The characters could be singing Old MacDonald for a whole hour and I wouldn't even notice because all I see are blinding rays of fuschia lighting blasting out from my TV screen. And no, it's not just my TV. Every other show looks fine.

Why do you constantly overlook the production values? Seriously. How expensive can it be to dim the lights? If anything, it would save money. There's no excuse for the show looking this bad.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Kenny
May 20 2010, 06:53 PM
How expensive can it be to dim the lights? If anything, it would save money. There's no excuse for the show looking this bad.
When Ed Scott was at DAYS the lighting wasn't so bright. I just can't fathom anyone thinking those bright ass lights enhance the scenes in any way.

With the actors DAYS has and the history the show has, there is no reason for the show to be SO bad right now. Period! Hasn't DAYS gone down 8 or 9 weeks in a row now in the ratings? With new record low demos this week, only beating the soon to be cancelled ATWT, sad!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Paxton
May 20 2010, 06:45 PM
PhoenixRising05
Not to mention how hard it is in the soap medium to do things new and innovative because you can't get enough support to take the risk and, even when you do, alot of times the traditional soap fans tune out in droves and then the story is rewritten and writing changes are made. Plus, and I know I will take flak for this but it's true, soap fans have to be the most demanding and psychotic bunch. Not every fan is that way but a good many of the most vocal are and I think that is what has led to the disconnect between fans and the TPTB. They see fans as a nuisance and that is where the mentality of "we know better" comes from.
Well, wait a minute. You seem to be saying on the one hand that stories get rewritten because fans are expressing their displeasure by tuning out and on the other hand, that TPTB have a "we know best" mentality, implying that they're not listening to the fans at all. Obviously they don't know better than the fans if the product they're providing is causing people to tune out. They may think they know what a better story is but if people aren't watching it, then what's the point? They can smugly pat themselves on the backs all the way out of a job--and that still doesn't make them right and that their ideas of what a better story is are right.

I also don't quite get your point about fans tuning out when a risky story is told. Maybe you're just trying to make a general point and not applying it to the current Days situation, but since you and I have been arguing about ratings for weeks now, we might as well move it to this thread too. I thought your current position is that Days, while seeing drops in weekly numbers for weeks and weeks now, is still okay because people "obviously" (though we're not privy to the actual numbers live + 7 numbers and thus have no way of knowing for sure how those Season numbers are calculated or whether they're just pulled out of someone's ass) are still watching, they simply aren't watching as quickly as they used to. So, if that's the case, then I assume you're not saying that fans are actually tuning out. But if they are tuning out--as I think they are, even if they're doing so slowly--then what's the risky story that's so alienated us stupid fans who can't handle clever storytelling? Everything that's going on currently is, IMO, is about as no-frills as it gets. It's like buying a K-car with manual door locks and transmission--no surprises, and you deal with the fact that it's so basic by rationalizing that it's cheap. Personally, I prefer my actual car, which is pretty flashy, and I'd prefer that Days be a little more innovative--at this point, they might actually gain viewers, which, it seems to me, they desperately need.
Man, do you always ask alot of questions at once :laugh: . I like it. It creates good discussion.

Let me first point out that the fans who tune out are not your average fans. I think we've discussed it before but those fans are not like your message boards fans, at least not anymore. Message boards fans tend to be long-time fans or maybe even die-hard fans, people passionate about soaps or their soaps. The average Nielson fan is not as passionate. I'm trying not to generalize because I'm sure some Nielson ratings people are die hard fans or long-time fans but I think it's more of a a mix of those who shift from show to show based on what is going and those kinds of fans. The Nielson fans is who the show is trying to please, moreso then message board fans. When I referred to the "they know better" mentality, I was suggesting that mentality was further validated by TPTB when fanbases became more rabid and fans became more nitpicky. And fans did become more nitpicky. Are they now? Not so much because the soaps have developed some serious issues that deserve to be called out. However, maybe 3-4 years ago, when things were better in many regards, they were nitpicky and many of the things that were picked apart are missed now. I think TPTB just got confused because fans, overall, were all over the place as to what they want. There was just too many agendas at work instead of fans wanting what was best for all these shows as a whole. The worst part is some sensible fans got lost in the shuffle, those who just wanted a better show overall. I think, as a result, TPTB just got annoyed with fans in general and the "we know better" mentality got stronger.

And, to be fair, sometimes they do know better. Sometimes their decisions do pay off even though the message board overwhelmingly hate it. Last year, this board and others hated Days for much of the year yet the ratings were up.

My point about the risky stories was a general point. I was actually thinking about OLTL when I said that and how their gay romance story was scrapped and used as a scapegoat for their ratings issues. It just takes alot to sell the networks and TPTB on a risky story whether it's a gay romance or something controversial and the sad part is soaps used to be all about taking risks. Now, there is just too much worry over boycotts and advertisers getting pissed off so, even if you get approval to do the story, you have a short leash and sometimes it gets unfairly blamed if things go bad.

I do think Days is taking a slight risk on the EJ/Sami story and the Hope story. They aren't gutsy risks but they are slights risks. There is some risk of alienation and I do think they have alienated some as a result of those stories.

I don't want to dabble too much in the ratings argument we've been having because, as you said, we don't have the numbers in question so it's hard to go any further without them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply