Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Muhney back on Y&R?; Is Adam alive?!
Topic Started: May 20 2010, 11:27 PM (2,858 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

I just saw this over at SoapCity. There was also a mention of it at SoapCentral. The original source of the information is apparently the newest issue of CBS Soaps in Depth.

Michael Muhney back on Y&R?

Ever since Adam was allegedly killed, fans have been clamoring for his return, and portrayer Michael Muhney's voiceover work in recent episodes has only added fuel to that fire. Oh, sure, there were two separate DNA tests run on that burned-beyond-recognition body, but it's not like genetics labs in Genoa City have the best track record, right Katherine?

Heaven -- or perhaps hell -- knows that fans have been demanding the evil-doer's return ever since his "demise." And the bad boy's portrayer, usually extremely active on Twitter, recently sent a message to his followers explaining that he's been "aloof from Twitter because I've been so busy filming." Hmmm. Filming what, one might ask? "I'll announce the project in June!" he continued, leading some to wonder if he was secretly back on the set of Y&R.

Although reps for Y&R declined to comment, a well-placed source whispers that not only is Muhney returning to the show as Adam, but he's signed a long-term deal that will keep Victor's trouble making son on the canvas for quite some time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Yay!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

i don't think i ll watch it

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Like that was a surprise-- NOT!!!

catsmeouch

No one actually thought he was dead, did they?

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Did anyone really think Adam was dead and that MM was not returning. The show didn't fool anyone.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Yeah, Adam was about as dead as Sheila Carter is!! LOL!!! I've always liked Michael Muhney, but I honestly don't feel like the writers can redeem Adam's character unless they decide to put a microchip in his brain or something, or give him a diagnosis with some hideous brain disease which would MAGICALLY explain why he suddenly went BAT SHIT crazy last year!!!! That's what writers always try to do when they decide that they've RUINED a character beyond redemption, and yet they still like the actor and want to keep him on the canvas. It's a LAME plot device, but I wouldn't put anything past these writers.

I will welcome his return, if it's true, but I don't know what they could do LONG-TERM with Adam that would make sense or allow him to remain a viable part of the canvas. He's already burned all his bridges......among other things!!!

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

No I didnt think he was dead. BUT this long term contract shit ...... UUUUUUUUUUGH!

catsmeouch

The only way they can make Adam work is if they give him amnesia and he has to atone for his misdeeds even though he doesn't remember them. It could work. But I don't trust the writers to pull it off.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

catsmeouch
May 21 2010, 08:43 AM
No one actually thought he was dead, did they?
I hoped he was.

thanks Kenny!

Deleted User
Deleted User

FUCK FUCK FUCK!
Quote Post Goto Top

Bremol
Member Avatar

Ah hell nah. I knew he wasn't really dead, but damn it! I thought they'd wait a year or more to bring the character back. Maybe with amnesia or something...but...ugh.

DOOLFan85

YES!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Crap, shit, fuck!

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

LOL- a lot of cussing in this thread for as short as it is. :roflol:

Let me join in:

Fuckin hell yeah!

mabisahack

who actually believed that MM/adam so gone from the show. he is MAB favourite pet next to MS AND EB.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Well there was the hope he'd move on with all those auditions he was doing. Guess he went bust.

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

I like Michael Muhney - but he is going to have to some serious atonement for his sins:

- Gaslighting Ashley
- Framing Nick
- Stealing Sharon's baby

And so help me Lauralee Bell if MM returns as the real Adam and this whole time we've been seeing the evil twin Hope didn't know she had.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply