Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Best behind the scenes drama?
Topic Started: May 21 2010, 12:44 AM (83,403 Views)
lastDays
Member Avatar

Renee Dimera
Sep 8 2010, 07:26 PM
Yeah, RKK was supposedly a real piece of work ... an asswipe of the first order. He was fired from Another World for his boorish behavior, then rehired after he was fired from Days. AW brought him back as a new character, and the idiot EP Jill Farren Phelps fired fan-favorite Alice Barrett (Frankie) to free up budget for him. Hack writer Maggie DePriest (a.k.a Maggot DeButcher) crafted Frankie's violent murder. It was then that AW became "The Jensen Buchanan Show" when the entire soap focused on Vicky Hudson. "Oh, who will our damsel choose...Shane "Bobby Reno" Roberts or Jake McKinnon? Oh, horrors!" Gawd those were dark days for AW, and set the stage for the show's cancellation.

RKK needs to stay in his blue collar job in Canada and never darken another daytime drama.
I never knew about RKK's personal life,but he struck me as an arrogant self absorbed pig type :toetap:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Sindacco
Sep 9 2010, 12:11 AM
dylan76
Sep 8 2010, 11:49 PM
I love Missy, but I think if you cheat on someone you deserve to be kept on a short leash. Was he a controlling ass before the afffair? I know this much, Jason Brooks is miles hotter that Scott Reeves.
Deserve to be kept on a short leash? Isn't it better to break up?
That's why I don't get this idea that Scott Reeves is a controlling asshole, absent some specific examples. Missy is the one who had an affair that was publicly revealed. Both Scott and Missy had the option to terminate their marriage but both obviously decided (because it had to be a mutual decision--Scott can't force Missy to stay married to him) that they would prefer to stay married. Given the betrayal of trust, I can understand that Scott might have some terms and conditions about things like, for example, overnight travel without each other or the like. I didn't see anyone post any specific examples of what Scott is supposedly doing that is so controlling and unfair, but even if he is being an asshole, Missy's option is to get a divorce. The fact that she has stayed married to him suggests she sees more value in salvaging her marriage than in ending it, and theirs would hardly be the first marriage to survive and even strengthen after an infidelity.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic