Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 7th; *UPDATED 6/5*
Topic Started: May 26 2010, 09:35 PM (26,406 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers

-Battle lines are drawn between EJ and Nicole.

-Hope breaks down after hearing about Alice's condition.

-Jennifer finds Bo's petition for divorce.

-Philip begs Chloe not to tell Daniel about their affair.

**UPDATED 5/27**

SOW Spoilers
-Philip confides in Maggie.
-Abe questions Bo's intentions.
-Victor offers Brady help.
-Nicole visits Arianna in jail.

**UPDATED 5/29**

Monday, June 7th
Stephanie admits to Nathan that she might be pregnant; Chloe has second thoughts about her plan; DA Woods informs Arianna that she has no alibi; Rafe and Shane plan their escape from the South American jail; Sami praises EJ for helping Arianna.

Episode Titles
Monday
"The Escape"

Tuesday
"The Kiss"

Wednesday
"Bad News"

Thursday
"Prison"

Friday
"Innocence"

**UPDATED 6/1**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of June 7:

Philip once again begs Chloe not to tell Daniel the truth.

Julie and Maggie make Alice’s famous doughnuts. Get Alice Horton's Doughnut recipe here.

Hope falls apart after learning about Alice.

Battle lines are drawn between EJ and Nicole.

Jennifer discovers Bo’s petition for divorce.

Thursday June 10:
EJ and Nicole rehash their past.

Friday June 11:
Baker puts something into Brady’s drink.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers

**UPDATED 6/2**

CDN TV Guide spoilers
Monday
Rafe and Shane plan their escape from jail; Stephanie tells Nathan she may be pregnant.

Tuesday
Sami and EJ share a kiss; Gabi is angered when she finds Brady and Nicole being intimate.

Wednesday
The Horton family learns that Alice is dying; Stefano seeks revenge on Madeline.

Thursday
EJ overhears Nicole taunting Arianna; Jennifer returns to Salem.

Friday
Victor offers to help Brady prove Arianna's innocence; Hope holds off on taking her sleeping pills.

**UPDATED 6/3**

SOW Spoilers
-Sami and EJ lock lips once again.
-Lexie and Carly perform emergency surgery on Chloe.
-Chad and Will team up to uncover Madeline and Kate's connection.
-Daniel overhears Chloe and Phillip discussing their secret.
-Rafe is in grave danger.

Can't Miss:Friday, June 11th
Brady gets too close to the truth (in the picture he is sitting at the table in the place Hope, Baker, etc meet for poker games. Dr. Baker is opening the door and looking in - Brady's back is to the door).

Highlight of the week: Thursday, June 10th
Jennifer returns!

**UPDATED 6/4**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, June 7th
Chloe has second thoughts; Shane and Rafe plan their escape; Stephanie comes clean with Nathan.

Tuesday, June 8th
Sami and E.J. kiss; Rafe and Shane put their plan into action; Nicole comes to Brady's defense; Philip struggles with his guilt.

Wednesday, June 9th
Melanie asks Carly about Chloe's accident; Hope breaks down; Stephanie makes a discovery; Stefano shares his plan with Kate.

Thursday, June 10th
E.J.'s suspicions grow; Nicole visits Arianna in jail; Carly has words with Chloe; Jennifer, Maggie and Julie share memories of Alice.

Friday, June 11th
Nicole denies E.J.'s accusations; Brady tries to prove Arianna's innocence; E.J. comes up with a plan.

**UPDATED 6/5**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, June 7th
Stephanie admits to Nathan that she might be pregnant; Chloe has second thoughts about her plan; DA Woods informs Arianna that she has no alibi; Rafe and Shane plan their escape from the South American jail; Sami praises EJ for helping Arianna.

Tuesday, June 8th
EJ assures Sami that he will protect her and their kids; Rafe and Shane are returned to their cell; Gabi finds Brady in an embrace with Nicole; Melanie asks Philip what's bothering him; Nicole tells Baker that everything is going as planned.

Wednesday, June 9th
Hope falls apart after learning about Alice; Julie and Maggie make Alice's famous doughnuts; Melanie finds a vulnerable Nathan at the pier; Stefano wants to stop Madeline in her tracks; Chad and Will decide to uncover the truth behind the old photo.

Thursday, June 10th
Battle lines are drawn between EJ and Nicole; Jennifer discovers Bo's petition for divorce; Nathan tells Melanie about Alice's failing health; Chloe asks Philip to retrieve a watch she wants to give to Daniel as a wedding present.

Friday, June 11th
EJ and Nicole rehash their past; Victor offers to help Brady prove Arianna's innocence; Melanie visits Arianna, who tells her she's done with Brady; Marie shows up at Maggie's and shares her memories of her mother; Hope studies the divorce papers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Quote:

-Battle lines are drawn between EJ and Nicole.

BRING it E-pussy! Nicole will wipe the FLOOR with ya while you cry to your daddy!

FINALLY, something that sounds good! No fuckin "feelings," just plain ol' smackdown!

DAYS better bring it!

Thanks for posting!

Bopefan

Finally a Divorce. Hopefully it goes through this time. I was hoping Hope would have been the one to file though. Now all she needs to do is move on and find someone who isn't a pig like Bo.

lysie
Member Avatar

Oh my gosh. Jennifer is in spoilers. I missed everything else.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Feels so good to see Jennifer's name in the spoilers.

I cant wait to see EJ/Nicole battle it out.

Cupcake06

These sound good. Thanks!

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
May 26 2010, 09:48 PM
Oh my gosh. Jennifer is in spoilers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vicky4Mimi

Can't wait to see Jennifer again!
Hate the Bope divorce thing.
Poor Hope hearing about Alice.
I hope Nicole does wipe the floor with Ej like Liz<3Days said!

CynthiaHaskins1

Hi!,I just wanted to say that bo and hope are not going to get divorce.and plus hope doesnt belong with anybody but bo brady.
Edited by CynthiaHaskins1, May 26 2010, 10:10 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 26 2010, 09:54 PM
lysie
I wish I had planned that....

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Ok, I was so excited about Nicole and EJ facing off, that I didnt read the other stuff...but now that have..

JENNIFER ROSE HORTON DEVERAUX is BACK!!!!!! She one half of my fave supercouple! I love her getting into the Bope SL because she has her cousin in Hope on one side and Carly, former BFF on the other! GREAT!

Again....DAYS dont fuck this up!

Deleted User
Deleted User

lysie
May 26 2010, 09:58 PM
Kenny
lysie
I wish I had planned that....
Ya'll know I have to catch my boo on this piece of shit. June 7 is her first episode, right?
Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

It is June 9th.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It's weird seeing Jennifer in spoilers. This do sound pretty good!

Keith
Member Avatar

Kenny
lysie
So much win.

I didn't expect Jennifer to be in the spoilers so soon. I'm squeeing. Yes, I am. I also squeed, sadly over Alice being in spoilers.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

lysie
Oh my gosh. Jennifer is in spoilers. I missed everything else.
So this means this is the final week of the bet PR and I have, right? Oooooh.

Bopefan

CynthiaHaskins1
May 26 2010, 09:58 PM
Hi!,I am a huge fan of bo brady and i have to say that if anybody need some one better it is bo he need a woman who will respect and love and care for him a right now that is carly and not hope. and i for one am happy that bo is petition for a divorce to be honest hope has her self to blame for this and not bo.

and How does she? because she left the house? big freaken deal!!! When has she said she doesn't love Bo? Bo is the one who didn't respect her.
She's not the one who's shacking up with someone in her home, unlike Bo. He can have Carly. I'm just going to laugh if Carly cheats on him with Daniel. He'd deserve it and since Carly will be around Daniel a lot this summer and Melanie will be wanting her parents together I can see it happening. Bo's going to regret a lot of things later on and I cant wait!! I just hope Hope doesn't take his sorry but back this time after they later start talking through misunderstandings and stuff.

Also Hope isn't solely to blame for their marriage troubles, Bo is too. More so now.
Edited by Bopefan, May 26 2010, 10:19 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm seriously so excited about Jennifer being in that spoiler, that I could shed a tear.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

DAYS is really smart in leaking Alice's SL even if it probably not going to be featured until the last week of June. They knew that they needed this started ASAP!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Got to fire up my DVR again!
Not only do we have some EJole drawing battle lines, but it will be such a cozy feeling to see Jennifer Devereaux back on screen...especially with Hope and Carly. It will be nostaglia overload!

Sounds so friggin awesome! Can't wait!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply