Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 7th; *UPDATED 6/5*
Topic Started: May 26 2010, 09:35 PM (26,768 Views)
Emily

lysie
May 26 2010, 10:09 PM
I'm seriously so excited about Jennifer being in that spoiler, that I could shed a tear.
I agree. As soon as I clicked the link, I braced myself for more dull, stupid spoilers.

But then I saw Jennifer's name and it was like a light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm soooo friggin' tired of seeing EJ, Sami, the Hernandez clan, and Melanie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

I hope we get the real EJ and Nicole. Not those sad imitations who have been walking around for weeks. The show needs to stop being stupid and put them back together. its the only way either one can be saved.

DOOLFan85

June 7th sure looks good! Just to see no Rafe, Melanie, Sami, Arianna, Gaby, and Carly in the spoiler is great, but I know the feeling won't last.

Bo filing for divorce is nothing new. He did this Hope when it came to Billie.

Jennifer in the spoilers are great, I've missed that girl. Oh I have to add happy Jen is sticking by her cousin instead of friend. I thought the writers would had been stupid to let Jen pick Carly over Hope.

Hope grieving over Alice will be something to watch. Please Kristian work those tears, give me tears!

Phillip stop backing Chloe more into a corner let this girl tell Daniel.

Ejole drama will be interesting.
Edited by DOOLFan85, May 26 2010, 10:18 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

DOOLFan85
May 26 2010, 10:15 PM
June 7th sure looks good! Just to see no Rafe, Melanie, Sami, and Carly in the spoiler is great, but I know the feeling won't last.

Bo filing for divorce is nothing new. He did this Hope when it came to Billie.

Jennifer in the spoilers are great, I've missed that girl.

Hope grieving over Alice will be something to watch. Please Kristian work those tears, give me tears!

Phillip stop backing Chloe more into a corner let this girl tell Daniel.

Ejole drama will be interesting.
So agree w/the bold!

I also doubt that it'll last, but it sure feels good to actually be excited about something! EJole and Jennifer Rose!!!!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
May 26 2010, 09:46 PM
Quote:

-Battle lines are drawn between EJ and Nicole.

BRING it E-pussy! Nicole will wipe the FLOOR with ya while you cry to your daddy!

FINALLY, something that sounds good! No fuckin "feelings," just plain ol' smackdown!

DAYS better bring it!

Thanks for posting!
I think the spoiler of EJ & Nicole should continue til he weeps like a baby in his daddy's arms

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Kenny

dc cubs
Member Avatar

DOOLFan85
Jennifer in the spoilers are great, I've missed that girl. Oh I have to add happy Jen is sticking by her cousin instead of friend. I thought the writers would had been stupid to let Jen pick Carly over Hope.

I'm excited to see Jennifer in the spoilers. I have really missed her presence in Salem.

In regards to Jennifer picking sides in Hope and Carly, I don't think she has to and will probably remain neutral. CC said in Dallas that Jennifer and Carly have scenes and are still friends.

AlisonLou

Vicky4Mimi
May 26 2010, 09:58 PM
Can't wait to see Jennifer again!
Hate the Bope divorce thing.
Poor Hope hearing about Alice.
I agree with what you said.
Hate the Bope divorce thing and will stop watching if it goes ahead.
Love that Jennifer is in spoilers. To bad it has to be in spoilers about a Bope divorce.
Why are the writers doing this? It will only turn even more viewers away.
Why are they tarnishing Alice's memorial with mentions of Bope divorcing?
It's disrespectful.

DOOLFan85

dc cubs
May 26 2010, 11:19 PM
DOOLFan85

I'm excited to see Jennifer in the spoilers. I have really missed her presence in Salem.

In regards to Jennifer picking sides in Hope and Carly, I don't think she has to and will probably remain neutral. CC said in Dallas that Jennifer and Carly have scenes and are still friends.
They can be friends all they want I have no issue with that. Yet I would think since Hope is family and Carly is a friend she'll balance the two out.

Blazin_Blue

CynthiaHaskins1
May 26 2010, 09:58 PM
Hi!,I am a huge fan of bo brady and i have to say that if anybody need some one better it is bo he need a woman who will respect and love and care for him a right now that is carly and not hope. and i for one am happy that bo is petition for a divorce to be honest hope has her self to blame for this and not bo.

CynthiaHaskins1
Yesterday 8:58 PM
Hi!,I just wanted to say that bo and hope are not going to get divorce.and plus hope doesnt belong with anybody but bo brady.

???? lol

Divorce is long overdue IF it even goes through. And so glad it's Bo filing as he should have.

It will be nice to see Carly and her BFF again.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

AlisonLou, just out of curiosity, why do you think Bo filing for divorce would make you stop watching when Bo sleeping with Carly didn't?

To me, filing for divorce is a lot more understandable and forgivable in their current situation.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Battle lines between Ej and Nicole? This should be interesting, I am guessing Nicole is going to blackmail him with his secret.

I am happy that Jennifer is back, great spoiler.

JUST CONFESS PHILIP, THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING :eyeroll:

Edited by JamesScott_19, May 27 2010, 12:41 AM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Jennifer! This makes me happy and she won't be around long enough to fuck up her story.....I hope. Jennifer!

That is all.

AlisonLou

IMissAremid
May 27 2010, 12:36 AM
AlisonLou, just out of curiosity, why do you think Bo filing for divorce would make you stop watching when Bo sleeping with Carly didn't?

To me, filing for divorce is a lot more understandable and forgivable in their current situation.
I didn't watch Bo sleeping with carly. Who would want to watch that? That wasn't love.
The ratings were bad then and they will continue to be until they reunite Bo and Hope.
The viewers are walking away from this show because they don't like what's on screen.
What's the point in watching a couple that means nothing to alot of viewers compared to a couple who have had 25 years of history and are one of the reasons this show is still on the air.
There is nothing interesting left to watch on this show. It's boring right now.
Divorcing Bo and Hope will be the final straw for most viewers.
I doubt though that it will happen.
Bo cheated and a divorce will not change that.
Dumping Carly, Bo getting his head together and working things out with Hope is what needs to happen.
Edited by AlisonLou, May 27 2010, 01:18 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
May 26 2010, 10:07 PM
lysie
May 26 2010, 09:48 PM
Oh my gosh. Jennifer is in spoilers. I missed everything else.
So this means this is the final week of the bet PR and I have, right? Oooooh.
I gave up on the bet a long time ago, IMA, hence why I've already been negative many times in my postings of late. I was going to post last week conceding defeat because there is no way Days will recover before the deadline of our bet. I never thought Days or the ratings would suffer a trend like this when I made the bet but, it is what it is.

I also will be away next week and I really don't want to bash the show around the time of Alice's tribute so my thinking was start being negative now and pay my debt to you before the Alice stuff begins and it makes it hard for me to.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I got so excited seeing Jennifer in the spoilers. Can't wait for her return..

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

TINA222
May 26 2010, 10:14 PM
I hope we get the real EJ and Nicole. Not those sad imitations who have been walking around for weeks. The show needs to stop being stupid and put them back together. its the only way either one can be saved.
I agree with this to some extent. Once Sami finds out EJ kidnapped Sydney, and Brady learns Nicole framed Arianna, they will probably push EJole back together.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

DANG! I like the spoilers and I'll be gone for three weeks, starting that week. Guess I'll have to catch it on Hulu.....
Edited by ladyofthelake, May 27 2010, 05:47 AM.

jackie1133

Eric83
May 27 2010, 05:41 AM
TINA222
May 26 2010, 10:14 PM
I agree with this to some extent. Once Sami finds out EJ kidnapped Sydney, and Brady learns Nicole framed Arianna, they will probably push EJole back together.
I think there is a reason why the writers are pushing the recurring theme in current scripts that "the power of forgiveness" is the sign of real, true love.

And IMO, it's not because of EJole.

More likely, because Brady will forgive Nicole and Sami will forgive EJ and Ejami/Bricole will become the root for couples.

jackie1133

Kenny
May 26 2010, 09:35 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers

-Battle lines are drawn between EJ and Nicole.

-Hope breaks down after hearing about Alice's condition.

-Jennifer finds Bo's petition for divorce.

-Philip begs Chloe not to tell Daniel about their affair.
I'm excited about all of the vets coming back in June... :biggrin:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply