Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 7th; *UPDATED 6/5*
Topic Started: May 26 2010, 09:35 PM (26,679 Views)
jackie1133

michelle
Jun 10 2010, 07:18 PM
I thought she told Lucas that she didn't want EJ to choose her over Nicole just because she was pregnant. That she wanted him to pick her because of her, not a baby.
She did... during the timeframe when she stayed in the cabin with Lucas just before going into WP. They had a lot of convos about EJ, EJami and Sami's love for EJ.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jackie1133

JamesScott_19
Jun 8 2010, 10:32 AM
I will agree Ej went a little too far, I hated him when he put those bloody clothes in the river HOWEVER I understood why he did it. Whether Ej was a dick of what, Sami is not the victim,she is just as guilty. I happen to think Ejami are cut from the same cloth, they belong together :biggrin:

I think EJ went too far too but I also agree that Sami is just as guilty in this mess. The writers keep giving characters the Dialogue to say that NONE of this COULD have even happened period if Sami didn't put it all into motion. Which is why I believe that they're laying the groundwork in the scripts for Sami to eventually forgive him.

I think one of the things that truly pushed EJ over the edge though was during the candlelight vigil on the pier when he overheard Sami telling Rafe that if she could do it all over again, she WOULD and would still raise EJ's child right underneath nose with another man, cutting him completely out of the equation. Now by this time, EJ had already stashed Sydney in the cabin with Anna, unbeknownst to the audience. But I think it was what he overheard in the Safe scene on the pier that drove him completely over the edge...

Let's remember that EJ had no plans to bring Sydney back period and was actually planning to disappear with both Johnny/Sydney. And IMO, this is why, that he overheard Sami telling Rafe that she would still cut EJ out of Sydney's life if she could. EJ's retaliation was definintely worse, but he couldn't have done squat if Sami had simply told the truth from Day1. Hence, she doesn't get any free passes from me either.

michelle
Member Avatar

TY!

I knew I was remembering correctly!

So it's not because she didn't love and only lust him, and it wasn't due to low self esteem, it was because she wanted him to want her for herself. She wasn't trying to trap him with a baby like that dog abandoning slag Nicole!

jackie1133

michelle
Jun 10 2010, 07:32 PM
TY!

I knew I was remembering correctly!

So it's not because she didn't love and only lust him, and it wasn't due to low self esteem, it was because she wanted him to want her for herself. She wasn't trying to trap him with a baby like that dog abandoning slag Nicole!
Yes, I think considering that Ejami already had one child together, Sami didn't want "a baby" to be the reason that they became a real couple, and this was before she knew about Nicole's pregnancy when she said this to Lucas in the cabin, she had just found out about her own pregnancy, then completely flipped on EJ when he rushed over to the hospital from a date with Nicole.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

jackie1133
Jun 10 2010, 07:31 PM
JamesScott_19
I will agree Ej went a little too far, I hated him when he put those bloody clothes in the river HOWEVER I understood why he did it. Whether Ej was a dick of what, Sami is not the victim,she is just as guilty. I happen to think Ejami are cut from the same cloth, they belong together :biggrin:

I think EJ went too far too but I also agree that Sami is just as guilty in this mess. The writers keep giving characters the Dialogue to say that NONE of this COULD have even happened period if Sami didn't put it all into motion. Which is why I believe that they're laying the groundwork in the scripts for Sami to eventually forgive him.

I think one of the things that truly pushed EJ over the edge though was during the candlelight vigil on the pier when he overheard Sami telling Rafe that if she could do it all over again, she WOULD and would still raise EJ's child right underneath nose with another man, cutting him completely out of the equation. Now by this time, EJ had already stashed Sydney in the cabin with Anna, unbeknownst to the audience. But I think it was what he overheard in the Safe scene on the pier that drove him completely over the edge...

Let's remember that EJ had no plans to bring Sydney back period and was actually planning to disappear with both Johnny/Sydney. And IMO, this is why, that he overheard Sami telling Rafe that she would still cut EJ out of Sydney's life if she could. EJ's retaliation was definintely worse, but he couldn't have done squat if Sami had simply told the truth from Day1. Hence, she doesn't get any free passes from me either.
And EJ still has no plans to tell Sami the truth. He is content to let her live in the mansion under false pretenses of his father dying, while plotting to keep Anna quiet or dead and letting daddy take care of Rafe so he can never tell Sami the truth.
If EJ totally loved Sami like we are supposed to believe, then he would have taken his chances, told her what he did, why, and that he loves her instead of continuing to lie and manipulate. Now, he is going to make a pact with Nicole of all people-- the woman who never told him she lost their baby and faked a pregnancy, and switched babies, not to mention kidnapped Sydney to begin with--- to protect his lies even more. And all the while, he is making Sami believe that he is just a stand up guy who is concerned about her and only wants her to be happy. Yeah, well, if he really had wanted that with Sami, he wouldnt have put her through all this in the first place. The only way EJ can get Sami is through lies and manipulations. Always has been that way. He doesn't know any different.

Although what Sami did may not have been morally right, it wasn't a crime. What EJ did was--- several crimes, in fact. I don't see how the two compare, especially since he was willing to take both Sydney and Johnny away for good and never let Sami see them again or them see their mother. That makes whatever Sami did not look as bad.
Edited by magicsteacher, Jun 10 2010, 08:46 PM.

frankki
Member Avatar

Sami has absolutely NO IDEA who the real EJ is. If she did, and she will, she would start running and never look back. After, of course, castrating (sp?) the smug little british bitch.

jackie1133

magicsteacher
Jun 10 2010, 08:42 PM
jackie1133

And EJ still has no plans to tell Sami the truth. He is content to let her live in the mansion under false pretenses of his father dying, while plotting to keep Anna quiet or dead and letting daddy take care of Rafe so he can never tell Sami the truth.
Of course EJ has no intent to tell Sami the truth, end result would be losing children, but if he wanted to keep her trapped in the mansion by a lie, then he wouldn't be getting her townhouse repaired making it possible for her to move out anytime she feel like it. I think EJ's first instinct was to give in to Stefano's blackmail, so he told the lie about Stefano dying, then he thought better of it and made sure her townhouse was repaired so that Sami can decide where she want to live.

Quote:

If EJ totally loved Sami like we are supposed to believe, then he would have taken his chances, told her what he did, why, and that he loves her instead of continuing to lie and manipulate. Now, he is going to make a pact with Nicole of all people-- the woman who never told him she lost their baby and faked a pregnancy, and switched babies, not to mention kidnapped Sydney to begin with--- to protect his lies even more. And all the while, he is making Sami believe that he is just a stand up guy who is concerned about her and only wants her to be happy. Yeah, well, if he really had wanted that with Sami, he wouldnt have put her through all this in the first place. The only way EJ can get Sami is through lies and manipulations. Always has been that way. He doesn't know any different.

No, he wouldn't have because that's simply not in character for EJ. And this doesn't represent a definitive statement about his Love one way or another. But rather, it's a reflection of how he has been trained by Stefano --- an issue that the writers recently devoted quite of bit of time on bringing to the surface in order to distinguish between EJ vs Stefano.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

frankki
Jun 10 2010, 12:19 PM
It was never just about being jealous of Nicole. That would have been too petty, even for Sami.
I beg to differ oh yes it was, when she told him the truth she even admitted that apart of it was because of Nicole. She yelled and said "I saw you with Nicole", it might have not been all about jealousy, but I refuse to believe that none of it was when clearly it was, it may be petty but yes even for Sami it was jealousy.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

jackie1133
JamesScott_19

Exactly Sami lies put the whole plan in motion, if she had never said what she said than Ej would`nt have to get revenge. I am not saying that Ej is the victim because he is not, but neither is Sami. It just seems like everything is blamed on Ej and not Sami. Heck even her own son told her that her lies caused the whole thing.

No one is the victim in this situation, Ej is not and surely not Sami!

frankki
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Jun 10 2010, 10:21 PM
frankki
It was never just about being jealous of Nicole. That would have been too petty, even for Sami.
I beg to differ oh yes it was, when she told him the truth she even admitted that apart of it was because of Nicole. She yelled and said "I saw you with Nicole", it might have not been all about jealousy, but I refuse to believe that none of it was when clearly it was, it may be petty but yes even for Sami it was jealousy.
frankki

Like I said, it was never just about being jealous. :hmmph:

frankki
Member Avatar

Damn! These are not displaying like I want to,....learning curve ahead.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

frankki
Jun 11 2010, 09:45 AM
Damn! These are not displaying like I want to,....learning curve ahead.
I apologize I thought you were saying that Jealousy has NOTHING to do with it, than I would have to disagree.

michelle
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
jackie1133
JamesScott_19

Although what Sami did may not have been morally right, it wasn't a crime. What EJ did was--- several crimes, in fact. I don't see how the two compare, especially since he was willing to take both Sydney and Johnny away for good and never let Sami see them again or them see their mother. That makes whatever Sami did not look as bad.
I believe it is a crime to keep a child away from it's parent. A father has rights. It is certainly illegal to create fake birth documents.
I will look it up.

lysie
Member Avatar

michelle
Jun 11 2010, 03:50 PM
magicsteacher
jackie1133

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

I believe it is a crime to keep a child away from it's parent. A father has rights. It is certainly illegal to create fake birth documents.
I will look it up.
Fake birth documents, yes. But you're not required to name the father on the birth certificate. A father can only have rights if he knows he's a father.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply