Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 7th; *UPDATED 6/5*
Topic Started: May 26 2010, 09:35 PM (26,813 Views)
TINA222
Member Avatar

Maybe EJ is just in denial? Like when he was spewing that hate about Sami? ;) its clear they are trying to show EJ and Nicole are the same type of person. Something we have been saying for awhile. Neither are nice people. EJ spewing about awsome Sami is as a mother. How she is soo talented? :puke: This is not the real EJ. I would rather watch Ejole screaming at each other than him pretending to be something he isnt. At least they are being themselves and not wearing a mask. and the most annoying this is its not making anything happen. So they are ruining a character I like for nothing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

crookedhalo
May 26 2010, 11:06 PM
Liz<3Days
May 26 2010, 09:46 PM
Quote:

-Battle lines are drawn between EJ and Nicole.

BRING it E-pussy! Nicole will wipe the FLOOR with ya while you cry to your daddy!

FINALLY, something that sounds good! No fuckin "feelings," just plain ol' smackdown!

DAYS better bring it!

Thanks for posting!
I think the spoiler of EJ & Nicole should continue til he weeps like a baby in his daddy's arms
:cheers: well you read my mind!!! :cheer:

Vicky4Mimi

TINA222
May 27 2010, 07:43 AM
Maybe EJ is just in denial? Like when he was spewing that hate about Sami? ;) its clear they are trying to show EJ and Nicole are the same type of person. Something we have been saying for awhile. Neither are nice people. EJ spewing about awsome Sami is as a mother. How she is soo talented? :puke: This is not the real EJ. I would rather watch Ejole screaming at each other than him pretending to be something he isnt. At least they are being themselves and not wearing a mask. and the most annoying this is its not making anything happen. So they are ruining a character I like for nothing.
You know that is true..the only time ej is bearable is when he's with Nicole--at least in the beginning when he was falling for her--then he ruined it by being all DiMera on her...
JS loves the Ejole relationship..so maybe they are going back there. Once they find out Sydney is THEIR baby (Hopefully) things are bound to change.

Aurianne
Member Avatar

jackie1133
May 27 2010, 07:25 AM
Eric83
May 27 2010, 05:41 AM
TINA222
May 26 2010, 10:14 PM
I hope we get the real EJ and Nicole. Not those sad imitations who have been walking around for weeks. The show needs to stop being stupid and put them back together. its the only way either one can be saved.
I agree with this to some extent. Once Sami finds out EJ kidnapped Sydney, and Brady learns Nicole framed Arianna, they will probably push EJole back together.
I think there is a reason why the writers are pushing the recurring theme in current scripts that "the power of forgiveness" is the sign of real, true love.

And IMO, it's not because of EJole.

More likely, because Brady will forgive Nicole and Sami will forgive EJ and Ejami/Bricole will become the root for couples.
If the theme is the power of forgiveness, then maybe EJ will forgive Nicole. EJ and Nicole are both sabotaging any chance they could've had with the love of their life.

Sami is always saying she is going to kill whoever is behind the kidnapping. She has forgiven him for past transgressions, but this time seems different. It's like this story is symbolic of a battered women's story. The woman tells everyone "he's changed" over and over again. The abuser lures the woman back during the "honeymoon phase" where he promises things are different this time, he's reformed, and everything is going to be a bed or roses. The Sydnapping is symbolic of the final beating, the wake-up call, when the woman finally leaves the abuser for the last time.

I can envision it all ending with a Farrah Fawcett The Burning Bed type scenario. Sami driven to the breaking point after years of bad treatment from EJ.

Sami and Rafe are dreaming about each other at the same time too. That is root for couple writing right now. Safe seems like they will no doubt be together in the end.
Edited by Aurianne, May 27 2010, 08:20 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Ahhhhh Jen! Boy it's so exciting to see spoiler without Ej, Sami or Rafe in it! Yipee...June should be awesome as long as Days doesn't fuck up.

The Hope breaking down should be good and the Bope divorce thing should not go anywhere...we know Bo will see something wrong in Hope and then by the time he figures it out she will hit him over the head and he'll likely end up comatose....

The Nicole and Ej thing I can see....I might actually start tuning in before I planned to....this could really be good....go get him Nicole....I want them to really think of revisiting this pairing as long as neither character is changed....

jackie1133

TINA222
I think "real EJ" is whoever the writers want him to be in any given moment, hence it's fluid. Currently, it seems that the writing is saying that real EJ is multi-dimensional and has another side to him that is not based in 100% one-dimensional villany, and Sami is the one who can see that. It makes him more human as opposed to robotic.

jackie1133

Aurianne
May 27 2010, 07:58 AM
Sami and Rafe are dreaming about each other at the same time too. That is root for couple writing right now. Safe seems like they will no doubt be together in the end.
Probably not a surprise that I saw these scenes completely different, lol. First of all, Sami wasn't dreaming about anyone because Sami wasn't even asleep period. Secondly, Sami saying Rafe's name in a lame attempt to enforce a dream while she was stil in a wakened state, then jumping out of the bed immediately afterward to go downstairs and pretend to want more wine hoping to find EJ alone, does not connote "root for" in any way, shape or form to me. The same could be said about Sami being the one who is initiating any romantic/emotional intimacy in Ejami right now too. EJ is not pursuing her....

ilovemydays

jackie1133
May 27 2010, 08:24 AM
TINA222
I think "real EJ" is whoever the writers want him to be in any given moment, hence it's fluid. Currently, it seems that the writing is saying that real EJ is multi-dimensional and has another side to him that is not based in 100% one-dimensional villany, and Sami is the one who can see that. It makes him more human as opposed to robotic.

I much prefer the "dimensions" of EJ when he was with Nicole. He was sexy, loving, smart and ruthless. During the Kirakis vs DiMera kidnapping EJ was loving to her and his children and yet he he was ruthless enough to make the decision to do whatever it took (in this case it meant having Stephanie kidnapped) too get his father back safely.

I hope that the writing is "fluid" enough to get him back to that because right now EJ's only "dimension" is 100% Douchebag.

Thanks for the spoilers Kenny! Finally something on the show to look forward to!

Edited by ilovemydays, May 27 2010, 08:36 AM.

jackie1133

ilovemydays
May 27 2010, 08:33 AM
jackie1133
TINA222

I much prefer the "dimensions" of EJ when he was with Nicole. He was sexy, loving, smart and ruthless. During the Kirakis vs DiMera kidnapping EJ was loving to her and his children and yet he he was ruthless enough to make the decision to do whatever it took (in this case it meant having Stephanie kidnapped) too get his father back safely.

I hope that the writing is "fluid" enough to get him back to that because right now EJ's only "dimension" is 100% Douchebag.

Whereas I think the fact that EJ didn't even have enough brain cells to distinguish between a real pregnant belly vs the rubber one that he slept with every night, pretty much killed the perception of "smart" for me during his EJole phase, in total. To each their own. I thought the scene when Tony realized that EJ had been sharing a bed with Nicole for months and couldn't tell she had been wearing a rubber pillow was hilarious though. Miss TP very much..

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

jackie1133
May 27 2010, 08:31 AM
Aurianne
Probably not a surprise that I saw these scenes completely different, lol. First of all, Sami wasn't dreaming about anyone because Sami wasn't even asleep period. Secondly, Sami saying Rafe's name in a lame attempt to enforce a dream while she was stil in a wakened state, then jumping out of the bed immediately afterward to go downstairs and pretend to want more wine hoping to find EJ alone, does not connote "root for" in any way, shape or form to me. The same could be said about Sami being the one who is initiating any romantic/emotional intimacy in Ejami right now too. EJ is not pursuing her....
Didn't she also look at Sydney's picture and tell her that she hoped and prayed that Rafe would come back into their lives so they can be a family with Sydney during the same scene sequence? If she was totally committed to staying with Ej, she wouldn't even utter those words about Rafe. Sami has always been the type of person to waiver between one man and another for a period of time especially if one shows interest and the she still loves another.....it happened to her way back when Brandon came back to town in 2004, and when Austin came back to town in 2006 and when Lucas scooped her away after EJ showed interest....this time it's no different.

jackie1133

LuvingLumi
May 27 2010, 08:55 AM
jackie1133
May 27 2010, 08:31 AM
Aurianne
Didn't she also look at Sydney's picture and tell her that she hoped and prayed that Rafe would come back into their lives so they can be a family with Sydney during the same scene sequence? If she was totally committed to staying with Ej, she wouldn't even utter those words about Rafe. Sami has always been the type of person to waiver between one man and another for a period of time especially if one shows interest and the she still loves another.....it happened to her way back when Brandon came back to town in 2004, and when Austin came back to town in 2006 and when Lucas scooped her away after EJ showed interest....this time it's no different.
I didn't say anything about Sami being "totally committed to staying with EJ." What I said is that she doesn't look "totally committed to staying with Rafe" if that's supposed to be root for, not even during her dissertation to the Sydney pic either. Overall, the recent scenes in Sami's bedroom struck me as the writers way of showing that she could "talk Rafe" as much as she want, but at the end of the show, EJ is the guy that she obviously still had on her brain since she went looking for him on the pretense of wanting more wine and, had the audacity to slam the door when she felt rejected. I don't see that the scenes served any other purpose in that particular eppy, based on how it ended, nor how it was supposed to be good for Safe. If the roles were reversed and Ejami were perceived as root for with Sami all over Rafe like white on rice, I would still have the exact same perception..
Edited by jackie1133, May 27 2010, 09:04 AM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LOL @ EJ and Sami being the rooting couple! Its pretty clear that SAFEs the rooting couple and EJ is the obstacle that SAFE have to overcome.

Bricole was suppose to be somewhat a rooting couple because after EJ, I thought TPTB, were going to show us how wrong she was in choosing EJ. However, that changed when this Nicole came back all man-hungry for Brady and Brady being an ass to her. Its pretty clear that Brianna is the one we're "suppose" to root for because ol'meanie Nicole is going to frame Arianna!

I agree about forgiveness- EJ shold forgive Nicole, especially since she made it possible for him to raise SYDNEY! He's ego is bruised because she's out smarted him, and she'll outsmart him again this time!

jackie1133

Liz<3Days
May 27 2010, 09:09 AM
LOL @ EJ and Sami being the rooting couple! Its pretty clear that SAFEs the rooting couple and EJ is the obstacle that SAFE have to overcome.

Hmmm.... must not be as crystal clear to GG yet since he was recently quoted as saying Rafe may not be the guy for Sami either. Funny quote :laugh:

ilovemydays

jackie1133
May 27 2010, 08:37 AM
ilovemydays
May 27 2010, 08:33 AM
jackie1133

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Whereas I think the fact that EJ didn't even have enough brain cells to distinguish between a real pregnant belly vs the rubber one that he slept with every night, pretty much killed the perception of "smart" for me during his EJole phase, in total. To each their own. I thought the scene when Tony realized that EJ had been sharing a bed with Nicole for months and couldn't tell she had been wearing a rubber pillow was hilarious though. Miss TP very much..

IA, that was a very stupid plot point! But it was no less ridiculous than EJ ignoring the fact that Sami was running around in maternity-ware or his tackling an obviously pregnant Sami to the ground. I suppose he might of thought she'd just been eating too many donuts but the fact remains that EJ was stupid long before Nicole donned her "unbelievably realistic" baby belly.

Even then, Nicole's fake pregnancy or Sami's real one doesn't, IMO, even come on the idiocy-meter to his believing that someone allowed a woman in the WPP to legally adopt a baby, much less a perfectly healthy white baby. And EJ is a LAWYER! Dumb, dumb, dumb!

And the hits keep coming because EJ's dumbest moment has to be the moment that he decided that he "loves" the woman that conspired to raise his child with the man of her dreams and that man is RAFE. OUCH! Talk about painful, watching EJ pine after Sami while she is in love with (yet another) man is like watching a man emasculate himself with a dull spoon.

Edited by ilovemydays, May 27 2010, 09:22 AM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

The only time I see EJ come alive is in scenes with Nicole. The Im not worthy of the glitter? :puke: Not going to win James any Emmy nods next year. If they wanna show EJ's good side that is what Sidney and Johnny are there for. Sami just makes him look like a complete wimp and self hating Dimera. EJ should never ever be ashamed of who he is and Sami makes him feel that way. its disgusting to watch.

jackie1133

ilovemydays
May 27 2010, 09:18 AM
jackie1133
May 27 2010, 08:37 AM

IA, that was a very stupid plot point! But it was no less ridiculous than EJ ignoring the fact that Sami was running around in maternity-ware or his tackling an obviously pregnant Sami to the ground. I suppose he might of thought she'd just been eating too many donuts but the fact remains that EJ was stupid long before Nicole donned her "unbelievably realistic" baby belly.
While I do agree that the whole thing was stupid and dumbed EJ down to the lowest level possible for me, there is still nothing more intimate than sharing a bed nightly with a SO. So on the EJ stupidity level, Ejole wins by a landslide in my house for that reason alone... but as I said, to each their own.

lysie
Member Avatar

Sami's name isn't even in these spoilers. Let's please not ruin this moment. JENNIFER!!!!!

jackie1133

TINA222
May 27 2010, 09:19 AM
The only time I see EJ come alive is in scenes with Nicole. The Im not worthy of the glitter? :puke: Not going to win James any Emmy nods next year. If they wanna show EJ's good side that is what Sidney and Johnny are there for. Sami just makes him look like a complete wimp and self hating Dimera. EJ should never ever be ashamed of who he is and Sami makes him feel that way. its disgusting to watch.
I disagree that EJ's current self-revulsion is Sami-centric. To the contrary, EJ can't stand himself right now because of the Sydnapping. And if we listen to the writers, he blames his twisted point of view on life in general on Stefano and is hell bent that Stef will not be allowed to lead Will down that exact same primrose lane... so say the writers.
Edited by jackie1133, May 27 2010, 09:27 AM.

ilovemydays

jackie1133
May 27 2010, 09:24 AM
TINA222
I disagree that EJ's current self-revulsion is Sami-centric. To the contrary, EJ can't stand himself right because of the Sydnapping. And if we listen to the writers, he blames his twisted point of view on life in general on Stefano and is hell bent that Stef will not be allowed to lead Will down that exact same primrose lane... so say the writers.
Well, the ratings don't support the current SLs...so say the ratings!

Oh and YAY! Jennifer and EJole fighting scenes in June! Whoo-hoo!
I hope the writers can turn the lackluster stories around.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

jackie1133
May 27 2010, 09:24 AM
TINA222
I disagree that EJ's current self-revulsion is Sami-centric. To the contrary, EJ can't stand himself right now because of the Sydnapping. And if we listen to the writers, he blames his twisted point of view on life in general on Stefano and is hell bent that Stef will not be allowed to lead Will down that exact same primrose lane... so say the writers.
True, but EJ needs to stop blaming Stefano sooner or later....Ej was the mastermind behind this particular plot from start to finish and frankly Stefano had no knowledge of it while he was perpetrating it. Ej isn't a little boy anymore and he has to really start to be accountable for what he does. The "it's pappa's influence on me" doesn't work when he was away from Steffy's influence and still decided to act very Dimeraish....he's a Dimera even when he's away from pappa and this story proves it more than any other story since EJ came to town.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply