Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime TV Reader's Poll No. 001; - April 1970 (Stewart & Fulton at Top)
Topic Started: May 28 2010, 01:26 PM (346 Views)
Gilbert
Member Avatar
I'm just like snow... I get laid

Daytime TV Reader's Poll No. 1
April 1970

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Note: These are from Steve's vast collection. He had tons of stuff scanned over at his old site and some stuff he never posted. I am going to try and put some of it out there for others. Don't ask me questions please because I have no way of knowing who any of these folks are. I didn't start watching soaps until 2006 and then pretty much only GH.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gilbert
Member Avatar
I'm just like snow... I get laid

Steve had this note with this. He said that it was a big surprise to everyone when Don Stewart won since it was so widely accepted that Jonathan Frid was the most popular actor in soaps at the time. So everyone was shocked.

RutherfordBHayes

My goodness, does that take me back...Daytime TV magazine...April 1970...I was only 14 years old at the time. Every month, when the magazines would come out, I would walk down to the stationery store (at 5:30am) and wait for the store to open at 6, in order to get my latest issue of Daytime TV, TV Dawn to Dusk, Afternoon TV, etc...Oh, those were the days.

Gregorzick

Interesting lists. Especially unteresting is that Joesph Gallison's OLTL character is listed as being "Tom Jones" Most other cast lists refer to the character being known as "Tom Edwards".

Thanks for posting , Gilbert.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Soap Opera History & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply