Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 5/31-6/3; DAYS preempted for the French Open on Friday
Topic Started: May 29 2010, 12:44 AM (7,430 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^We should seriously consider spamming each and every poll that comes our way with them....they would get screen time if that happens no? I might tune in for good if they go there....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 1 2010, 01:25 PM
^^We should seriously consider spamming each and every poll that comes our way with them....they would get screen time if that happens no? I might tune in for good if they go there....
We planned that for this summer, right? Or was that for henderline?

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm tired of Chloe pouting.

The doctor in the background of the Daniel/Carly scene has some wicked sideburns.

Tomorrow? Dang, Daniel.

Whoa! EJ's idea was to come up with an alibi! Genius. :eyeroll:

What is Hope reading? I want to know.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Jun 1 2010, 01:27 PM
LuvingLumi
A little of both.

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL. Chloe to Carly: You don't pray!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I feel so sorry for Vivian :(

Arianna is a straight up dumbass. Brady is pleading with her to believe that he will stick by her, and she pushes him away. WHY?! This regime has people making dumb ass and illogical decisions just to push the story along. :rolleyes:

Carly is an irritating bitch, I want her to go away.

It is pathetic that Chloe is in the EXACT SAME STORY she was involved in last year.

EJ/Arianna are smoking together.

YAY we got EJole together. :wub: What could have been.... :frownie:

lysie
Member Avatar

They forgot to tell Ciara she wasn't going to her sleepover, but she seemed to know already. Evil little child. :applause:

"No one's ever gonna forget Mickey." Except the casting director and the writers.

LOL. That means either she doesn't remember or she does remember. Thanks, EJ!

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 1 2010, 01:28 PM
six
LuvingLumi
A little of both.
We've got to pick one and stick to it, so as not to split the vote :tounge:

Unless we're trying to generate some fanwar buzz.

How is today's show? Any good, or are they back to phoning it in?

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Jun 1 2010, 01:43 PM
lysie
Jun 1 2010, 01:28 PM
six

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
A little of both.
We've got to pick one and stick to it, so as not to split the vote :tounge:

Unless we're trying to generate some fanwar buzz.

How is today's show? Any good, or are they back to phoning it in?
Yeah, it's boring. I mean, I'm commenting on the extras, lol.

I guess we should go with MAGSTOR. HENDERLINE still mostly just has the name going for it, lol. Plus, MAGSTOR is probably an actual option.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Someone needs to inform Gabi if it doesnt effect Sami directly. she doesnt give a shit. :lol: Only when she thought Rafey would be mad at her did she care. she never even visited Maggie before Mickey's funeral. SHE was too upset. :rolleyes: Gabi better get used to Sami being a selfish twit. That is why she has no friends. :lol:

lysie
Member Avatar

OMG. I just saw Sami's whole outfit. WHOA. Ugly.

lysie
Member Avatar

UGH! The lighting on Nighttime Hope's hand is freaky!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
LuvingLumi
I think someone just mentioned this summer because they were getting surgery...I think it was Lady that did that...we can start early though....no harm done really! :lol:

jam6242
Member Avatar

Did anyone notice the title of Dr. Baker's book? I think it said, "Intelligent Women, Dumb Choices." All the women in Salem should be reading that! :lol:

lysie
Member Avatar

Louise was really good in her alone/crying scene, but I just don't feel bad for Vivian.

Hehe. Ciara's glares are great.

AS shouldn't do heavy eye make-up. It makes her look sleepy and that much more uninterested in what she's doing.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

jam6242
Jun 1 2010, 01:55 PM
Did anyone notice the title of Dr. Baker's book? I think it said, "Intelligent Women, Dumb Choices." All the women in Salem should be reading that! :lol:
Maybe it's foreshadowing....the title that is....we all know that Salem's women are making bad choices all of them:

Sami with the Ej crap

Nicole with the Brady crap and framing Ari

Hope with her sleeping pills and double personality

Arianna with the gang banging ex-boyfriend

Chloe with the Philip crap

Carly with the Bo crap

Melanie with the Philip crap and not being true to herself about Nathan

Stephanie and the birthcontrol traping crap

did I forget anyone?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ArizonaDaze
Jun 1 2010, 10:51 AM
ladyofthelake
Jun 1 2010, 07:16 AM
lysie
May 31 2010, 10:24 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
:rockon: :applause: :laugh:
Or maybe it's because she was!! :laugh: (Sorry, I couldn't resist)
You guys are a riot!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

TINA222
Jun 1 2010, 01:21 PM
WTF was Sami wearing??? All she needed was one of those silly hats and her court jester outfit would be complete. :lol: At least it would be work. :lol:

Arianna has a such a crush on her lawyer. :lol: How many times did she touch him? Glad she didnt pull away when Brady walked in the door. Sami would have acted like her hand was on fire. Another reason Arianna is awsome and Sami sucks ass.

Here comes the EJ/Nicole showdown. :cheer: :cheer: EJ finally got his brain back and realized Nicole set up Arianna. I cant believe he doesnt realize Brady is the reason.

Carly needs to butt the hell out of Chloe's business. Im glad Ciara hates her. The kid might not be able to act but she can throw a death glare like a pro! MY SECRETS. The kid plays creepy very well. I hope she goes completely psycho.

I hate Nicole acting so needy and clingy. The character is better than that. Ari can do more than this crap. She shouldnt have to pathetically chase a man like that. Those Nicole/brady scenes are embarassing to watch.

And here I thought it was me. I was going to ask what that plaid disaster that was on her legs.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I dunno. I kinda feel for Vivian like I've always did Nicole. Desperation out of loneliness.
Hey, Ciara SHOULD get a pony. Except, of course, now it's too late. This is probably turning her into DemonChild.
EJ AND NICOLE!!!!! Good snark. Now they need some hot hate sex, and life will be good.

Livie

The outfit Sami had on was not so bad until the leggings got a full on shot.

Even worse to me, though was that stupid two sets of blue table cloths sewn together with a gaping neck hole for Nicole. It was shapeless, silly looking and makes her ass look as broad as a barn.

Why do they dress these two attractive women like this?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply