Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 5/31-6/3; DAYS preempted for the French Open on Friday
Topic Started: May 29 2010, 12:44 AM (7,367 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

omg that baby is cute
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 3 2010, 07:23 PM
Ari's baby! So cute!

Posted Image
Real Brady!! :makeout:

So cute. *ahem*

----------------

I'm actually kind of enjoying the show right now. I really like how Kristian Alfonso is playing this NT Hope thing. She's doing a pretty good job with the storyline and what they're giving her. NT Hope is much better than Daytime Hope in my opinion!

Oh my gosh, Ciara is so creepy! They did a good job casting her as far as looking like her onscreen parents, but oh my gosh she is so unintentionally creepy!! In a way it adds to the story, but geesh kid it's okay to blink and add some emotion to your voice! Such a cutie, though.

Caroline really bothered me today. Does she love Victor? Is she jealous? I'm super confused.

Stephanie bothers me. I really liked the character when they brought her on as a redhead all those years ago...I even liked her when Shelley took over. But they've butchered the strong minded character that she once was and now she's just...needy.

I like any episode that does not feature Sami or Rafe. :wave:

Mayholidays

Angie79
Jun 3 2010, 07:23 PM
Ari's baby! So cute!

Posted Image
So is her Dad :wub: I wish he still played Brady :( I miss Broe

dooldooldool

TINA222
Jun 2 2010, 05:21 PM
I dont understand why Caroline was acting like such a nutter about Victor? her scene with brady was kinda painful. When she screamed it sounded soo fake.
Cuz Victor is the Love Of Her Life. Her own imagined morals have kept her from being with the Greek Thug for 50 years. She got over his manipulations of her daughter Kimberly. She spent a year+ living with the man on Melaswen Island and Tony's Castle, sharing a small cell and a single bed. Her last extended apearance on the show was during the end of the K-D Feud, when Victor had become Mr Crime Boss again. She gave him the heave-ho during a 2-minute chat while seated at the pub.

Peggy McCay had seemed somewhat "out of it" in her scenes over the past year. But she seems to be more on her mark with this latest set of appearances.

Frankly, this golly-gee-whillikers version of Victor (as seen in the extended scenes in Maggie's Kitchen) are almost as phony as the months of scenes we saw where Victor snapped and growled all sorts of bitter comments at half the female population of Salem.

The only back-n-forth with Maggie that made any real sense were the few moments when they discussed Mickey. Victor with a Schoolboy Crush doesn't make much sense.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

dooldooldool
Jun 4 2010, 05:20 PM
Frankly, this golly-gee-whillikers version of Victor (as seen in the extended scenes in Maggie's Kitchen) are almost as phony as the months of scenes we saw where Victor snapped and growled all sorts of bitter comments at half the female population of Salem.

The only back-n-forth with Maggie that made any real sense were the few moments when they discussed Mickey. Victor with a Schoolboy Crush doesn't make much sense.
Yes!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Anyone else find it interesting that Zucker is working with Jason Cook on a project?
Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Amello
Jun 4 2010, 07:21 PM
Anyone else find it interesting that Zucker is working with Jason Cook on a project?
I did. I hope it's not, like, a craft project.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 4 2010, 07:22 PM
Amello
Where's news of this? Link anyone?
Thanks!

lysie
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jun 4 2010, 07:26 PM
lysie
Amello
Thanks!
AZ's twitter.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Liz<3Days
Jun 4 2010, 07:26 PM
lysie
Amello
Thanks!
She tweeted it.

Zucker's Twitter
Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Interesting? Maybe its a play. I know she did one a while ago with James Reynolds theatre company.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Liz<3Days
Jun 4 2010, 07:32 PM
Interesting? Maybe its a play. I know she did one a while ago with James Reynolds theatre company.
I could also see Cook directing her in something. He's said he wanted to get in that field.
Quote Post Goto Top

jackie1133

Amello
Jun 4 2010, 07:33 PM
Liz<3Days
Jun 4 2010, 07:32 PM
I could also see Cook directing her in something. He's said he wanted to get in that field.
JC is directing a movie. I saw a blurb about it on a GH board a couple weeks ago. Sarah Brown (ex-Carly, ex-Claudia on GH) now on B&B is also in the movie. I didn't know until now though that AZ is too..

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Good for JC if he is doing a movie. I don't think we really need more web soaps at the moment.

And looking at AZ's twitter I had no idea that she showed horses and had kind of forgotten about her jewelry line, but it looks like she's really expanded things A LOT since the last time I checked it out.

cassie1013

So...how has the show been? think I'm two weeks + 1 day behind, officially. Going to attempt a massive catch up tomorrow. Might as well go spoiler free for a bit, too.. (mostly because I don't care about what's going on, bah).

jackie1133

IMissAremid
Jun 5 2010, 02:29 AM
Good for JC if he is doing a movie. I don't think we really need more web soaps at the moment.

And looking at AZ's twitter I had no idea that she showed horses and had kind of forgotten about her jewelry line, but it looks like she's really expanded things A LOT since the last time I checked it out.
Yep, he is producing AND directing the movie. Good for him. Nice side job for AZ and Sarah too.

FanODays

jackie1133
Jun 6 2010, 11:23 AM
IMissAremid

Yep, he is producing AND directing the movie. Good for him. Nice side job for AZ and Sarah too.
This is like the 3rd movie that JC has done, but what happened to the other 2? I've tried finding them but can't. Is this something that he makes money on because if they aren't released how does that work?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

FanODays
Jun 6 2010, 11:36 AM
jackie1133
Jun 6 2010, 11:23 AM
IMissAremid

This is like the 3rd movie that JC has done, but what happened to the other 2? I've tried finding them but can't. Is this something that he makes money on because if they aren't released how does that work?
I remember the first one coming out about the time he left Days. It was called Social Security Agent, and it had a very limited showing. IIRC, it included John Ingle (at the time when he was still playing Mickey), and I think it was loosely based on Jason's grandfather, great-uncle, something like that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply