Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
1986 Cast Photo....please help Jason47 fill in the "unknowns"
Topic Started: May 29 2010, 04:49 PM (1,706 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Hello all. Finally found the last missing cast photo from the 1980s!! It's the one from November, 1986. http://www.jason47.com/jason47b/images/1986castpic.JPG

Please help in cast identification. I'm iffy on some, and would like feedback before saying who I think they are. Let's get the list finished and find out who all the "unknowns" are. Thanks!!

Here's the possible actors who were around in November 1986 which I have not yet matched up to anyone in the picture. Some obviously were just not in the photo (Mac Carey, Robert Clary, Suzanne Rogers, etc...)

Contract Men:
Mac Carey
Josh Taylor
Michael Leon
Robert Clary
Ken Jezek
Philip Levien

Recurring Men:
John de Lancie
Christopher Neame
S. Marc Jordan
Merritt Yohnka
Stephen Anthony Henry
Marty Davich

Contract Women:
Shannon Tweed
Jane Windsor
Derya Ruggles

Recurring Women:
Suzanne Rogers
Betsy Burr
Belinda Montgomery
Pamela Bowen
Dale Kristien

Kids:
Robert Canko
Lisa Brinegar
Aaron & Vanessa Nichols
Edward & Tiffany Palma (last aired as Eric/Sami in 9/86)
Bradley Hallock & Ashleigh Sterling (first aired as Eric/Sami in 12/86)

Here's the list I have as of now:

21st Anniversary, 1986. Back Row: Frank Parker (Shawn), Quinn Redeker (Alex), Gregory Wagrowski (Jake), Peter Reckell (Bo), John Aniston (Victor), [1 unknown], George Deloy (Orpheus), Drake Hogestyn (Roman), Marilyn McCoo (Tamara), James Reynolds (Abe), [1 unknown], Robert S. Woods (Paul). Second Row: Bill Hayes (Doug), Camilla More (Grace), Charles Shaughnessy (Shane), Patsy Pease (Kimberly), Michael T. Weiss (Mike), Holly Gagnier (Ivy), Arleen Sorkin (Calliope), Kristian Alfonso (Hope), [1 unknown], Peggy McCay (Caroline), Joseph Gallison (Neil), Lisa Trusel (Melissa), Pamela Kosh (Miss Peach), [2 unknown], Stephen Nichols (Steve), Mary Beth Evans (Kayla), [1 unknown], Deidre Hall (Marlena), [1 unknown], Don Frabotta (Dave). Front Row: Billy Warlock (Frankie), Melissa Brennan (Jennifer), Rob Estes (Glenn), Michael Rhoton (Max), Frances Reid (Alice), John Clarke (Mickey), Samantha Barrows (Noel), Christie Clark (Carrie), [2 unknown].

http://www.jason47.com/jason47b/images/1986castpic.JPG

PS: There are still a few other "unknowns" from other years, so please take a look and let me know if you know any of them.

1966-1979 Cast Photos: http://www.jason47.com/days/castphotos.html
1980-1989 Cast Photos: http://www.jason47.com/days/castphotos2.html
1990-2010 Cast Photos: http://www.jason47.com/days/castphotos3.html
Edited by Jason47, May 29 2010, 04:53 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Is that Savannah Wilder next to Steve and Kayla on the left?

And is that Robin next to Kristian Alfonso?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dooldooldool

IMissAremid
May 29 2010, 07:07 PM
...is that Robin next to Kristian Alfonso?
I think the unknown female between Bo and Victor and Hope and Caroline is Dale Kristien. She was married to Peter Reckell at this time (?), so it would make sense that they would stand near one another.

The woman between Dee Hall and Don Frabotta is Belinda Montgomery, who played Glenn Gallagher's (Rob Estes) mom.

And I think the blondish woman just above Christie Clark is Pamela Bowen (Lawyer Leslie Landman?

Plus, the man in Dee's Huge Shadow is likely Ken Jezek. That hairline was his his only noticeable talent.
Edited by dooldooldool, May 29 2010, 10:18 PM.

dooldooldool

dooldooldool
May 29 2010, 10:09 PM
....the man in Dee's Huge Shadow is likely Ken Jezek. That hairline was his his only noticeable talent.
Upon further review, is it possible that the man in The Massive Dee Hall Shadow is Drake and that the man listed as Drake in the back row is Ken Jezek (Lars Englund)? Both had the prominent 80s pompadour hairstyle and it seems more likely that Drake would have been positioned up front near Dee.

And I think the unknown boy and girl (if not Eric and Samantha) in front might be Orpheus' kids. When Orpheus held Marlena hostage, many of her scenes were taped with his young children

Cecily Smythe
Member Avatar

In the 1984 picture..... I believe the unknown blonde between Lisa Trusel & Elaine Princi is Deanna Robbins, who played Diane Parker. (IIRC Diane was a friend of Bo's from high school, and was on the fringe of the Bo/Megan/Hope situation).

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

After looking at this again I agree with you about Dale Kristien and I think the guy behind Stephen Nichols is definitely Drake as you originally thought. His brow arch is definitely Hogestyn.

But I don't think the nose is right for the woman behind Christie Clarke to be Pamela Bowen. Maybe Belinda Montgomery? Jane Windsor doesn't look quite right to be her I think.

And is Derya Ruggles the brunette to the right of Dee if she's not the one with Michael T. Weiss?

Cecily Smythe
Member Avatar

dooldooldool
May 29 2010, 11:51 PM

And I think the unknown boy and girl (if not Eric and Samantha) in front might be Orpheus' kids. When Orpheus held Marlena hostage, many of her scenes were taped with his young children

Yes, I agree -- they are Orpheus' kids (definitely not Eric & Sami).
Edited by Cecily Smythe, May 30 2010, 12:25 AM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Cecily Smythe
May 30 2010, 12:22 AM
dooldooldool
May 29 2010, 11:51 PM

Yes, I agree -- they are Orpheus' kids (definitely not Eric & Sami).
The anniversary parties are usually held in November (at least back then)...the Orpheus kids weren't cast until January 1987. Plus for such small roles (they didn't even get first names!), I doubt they would be at the party. I think it looks a lot like a young Bradley Hallock (Eric).

Also, I've since realized that it's Marty Davich near Dee, so that's one more "unknown" found. And, from others above, yes, I think it might be Ken Jezek who I thought was Drake...and Drake is hidden behind Dee.

lysie
Member Avatar

Those kids are too big to be Orpheus' anyway.

pooky

Is one of the unknown women (next to Stephen Nichols and behind Christie Clark) Britta Englund played by Amy Stock-Poynton?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply