Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 12: Live Feeds Discussion; Warning: SPOILERS
Topic Started: May 30 2010, 06:25 AM (88,202 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

"Big Brother 12"
Live Feed Updates and Spoiler Discussion

For those unfamiliar with the premise of the show, it goes like this:

A group of diverse strangers move into a house outfitted with hundreds of cameras/microphones and they are completely cut off from the outside world. No televisions, no telephones, no internet, no books, no newspapers or magazines. Complete isolation. For three months, they live inside the Big Brother house, being watched by thousands of people via the live internet feeds. (Live feed updates are posted on this board.)

Each week, they participate in a series of competitions to win food, luxuries and power -- the most important power being "Head of Household." The person who wins Head of Household (HoH) is automatically ensured safety for a week, but they must nominate two of their fellow housemates for eviction. Following the nominations, the houseguests vote LIVE to evict one of the two nominees (every Thursday). This happens every week for three months, and the last man standing wins $500,000.

Big Brother 12 premieres July 8th on CBS. It will air Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 8:00 PM/ET. As usual, the live eviction episodes will air on Thursdays.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

The premiere of Big Brother 12 is more than a month away, but since casting is almost done, I figured we could use this thread to post all the pre-show gossip, casting news, twist speculations, house design photos, etc. Once the show begins and the live feeds start (following the premiere), this will be turned into the Live Feeds Discussion thread -- so beware of spoilers. A separate thread will be made for spoiler-free discussion of the CBS episodes, which air three times a week.

I'll try to post as many updates and live feed pictures/videos/etc. as possible. No promises though!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

For some reason Big Brother suddenly seems so much closer with you starting this thread.

Can't wait to see the trainwrecks they have in store for us this year. Are we still doing a Big Brother prediction game this season?

King
Member Avatar

I want a fucking fFans vs. Favs season God damn it! LOL!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I'm not ready for fans vs. favs yet. It was bad enough with the jessie worship last season.

King
Member Avatar

I kind of forgot about that, but it all came rushing back.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I wonder how long until we see Russell in the promos "I'm the best Big Brother player ever cause I'm Russell Hantz."

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yay, it's unofficially officially almost here.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

If they ever did a BB featuring Survivor contestants, I'd die of happiness...

Or a Survivor featuring former BB contestants. Oh god, HEAVEN!

Mason
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 30 2010, 11:37 AM
Are we still doing a Big Brother prediction game this season?
Yes!! (at least, I assume so, LoL)

Manny
Member Avatar

King
May 30 2010, 01:44 PM
If they ever did a BB featuring Survivor contestants, I'd die of happiness...

Or a Survivor featuring former BB contestants. Oh god, HEAVEN!
I would just LOOOOVE that too! Cirie scheming in the BB house.. Oh my! :D

King
Member Avatar

Or Janelle on an island! She would love it. She always talks about Survivor!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I don't know if I want to see Janelle go 39 days without a shower lol.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Eeeek! It's great to see this thread again.

I'd take a fans vs favs BB after another season or two of BB, but I don't know if I'd enjoy it as much this summer, particularly after having to watch Jessie for two summers.

Wouldn't be opposed to a Survivor edition of BB either, or vice versa but I hope Russell H. stays far, far away!

Manny
Member Avatar

I think it could help BB's ratings if they brought Survivor people on.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm going to cry.

There's a new rumor (courtesy of James Rhine) that BB12 will be the final season of Big Brother.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^I saw that posted over at RealityBBQ as well. I doubt there is any truth to the rumor, but you never know. Fingers are crossed that BB is around for many more seasons!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I was thinking maybe Julie Chen doesn't want to host Big Brother anymore since she has a baby and a new daytime talk show on the way. She's probably going to have her hands full next year with her baby getting older, etc. It would suck if Julie quit, but it would suck even more to have the show discontinued altogether.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I'm sure another network would pick it up for sure.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Kenny
May 31 2010, 04:26 PM
I was thinking maybe Julie Chen doesn't want to host Big Brother anymore since she has a baby and a new daytime talk show on the way. She's probably going to have her hands full next year with her baby getting older, etc. It would suck if Julie quit, but it would suck even more to have the show discontinued altogether.
That's a good point. I could see them scrapping the show entirely if Julie didn't want to come back, or try revamping it with a new host. It wouldn't be the same w/o Chenbot, BUT I would take a new host if it meant the show could continue.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply