Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 12: Live Feeds Discussion; Warning: SPOILERS
Topic Started: May 30 2010, 06:25 AM (88,066 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Sep 10 2010, 07:32 AM
Maybe he just doesnt wanna go out with a shirt that spells his alliance wrong?
Please, like Enzo could spell.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Just read this at Sucks...
Quote:

"faggot men" -- lane

enzo gives him no help. "i wouldn't say that. ... i don't say that. ... i would never call them the 'f' bomb. it's not in my vocab. like the 'n' word, i'd never say that. it's how i was raised, i was raised with a lot of people."
I've lost respect for Lane.

Kudos to Enzo for setting him straight.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

God is this shitty season over with yet? I do like that Enzo's miserable. I'm so sick of looking at Hayden's mop head of a haircut. He's got a good body but he's not very attractive at all. He always has that dumbfounded look on his face.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Sep 11 2010, 08:03 AM
I've never had any respect for him to lose.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

well I am disappointed in Lane.

Also, apparently there is a chance that this thing isn't 100 percent decided who is going to F2. Today Lane, either truthfully or just fucking with him to get him to stop moping, told Enzo that he wants Enzo with him at F2 if Lane can win second part of HOH because of all of Hayden's comp wins.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Sep 11 2010, 07:30 PM
well I am disappointed in Lane.

Also, apparently there is a chance that this thing isn't 100 percent decided who is going to F2. Today Lane, either truthfully or just fucking with him to get him to stop moping, told Enzo that he wants Enzo with him at F2 if Lane can win second part of HOH because of all of Hayden's comp wins.
He would be stupid to tell Enzo that if he doesn't really intend to take him to the Final 2. Why get his hopes up just to cut him loose at the last second? He'll lose Enzo's jury vote for sure if he does that.

That said, I will laugh my ass off is Lane wins Part 3 and fucks Hayden over, LoL.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I want Hayden to win. He looks really cute to me. I like his smile. He has got this far and been quite a likeable and honorable person.

Even if Lane is from Texas, he sure has been a poor spirit.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Hayden deserves to win IMO now. He has been playing his ass off lately and delivering wins. Enzo sucks balls and Lane would be my second choice.

Mason
Member Avatar

The only people deserving of 500K this year are those that actually sat and watched this crap all summer long.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kenny
Sep 11 2010, 08:03 AM
Just read this at Sucks...
Quote:

"faggot men" -- lane

enzo gives him no help. "i wouldn't say that. ... i don't say that. ... i would never call them the 'f' bomb. it's not in my vocab. like the 'n' word, i'd never say that. it's how i was raised, i was raised with a lot of people."

Kudos to Enzo for setting him straight.
I was watching BBAD online and heard him say it. It made me sad. I was surpised in a good way at what Enzo said though.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

What was the full quote?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Drew
Sep 11 2010, 10:09 PM
What was the full quote?
He said the f-men then changed it to maggot men after he realized what he said. He was singing something I think. I had a couple other tabs open and was only listening when he said it and then started paying a bit more attention for a bit afterwards.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

The thing with Lane is I dont think he means it hatefully, I just dont think he's educated on what that word is. He's from texas afterall ... and he lives up to the stereotype.

Enzo on the other hand ... just because he knows the word is politically incorrect to say it outloud, let alone on camera, doesnt mean he is the poster child for acceptance. I can remember quite a few things he's said in reference to Ragan that have given me pause for thought.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I don't think Lane meant it hatefully either, but I did lose a bit of respect for him after hearing him say it. His excuse was "sometimes it just slips out" but words like that don't slip out unless you're used to saying them.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I also lost a bit of respect for Lane when I heard him talking about the "8 second" game he and his friends like to play back home. This isn't a word-for-word quote, but this is basically what he said...

"The 8 second game is where I sweet talk a girl all night, do whatever it takes to get her up to my room... I'll get her naked, we start fucking... then all my buddies bust into the room and I have to hold her down for eight seconds so she can't move or cover herself up while everybody watches."

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Oh wonderfull....

But really, I dont expect much from a grown man that wrestles livestock.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Truthfully I'm actually glad he's dropping his guard and letting these things slip. I miss the days when reality TV stars were themselves, with all the good and the bad, instead of the fake characters they play now.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kenny
Sep 11 2010, 11:57 PM
I also lost a bit of respect for Lane when I heard him talking about the "8 second" game he and his friends like to play back home. This isn't a word-for-word quote, but this is basically what he said...

"The 8 second game is where I sweet talk a girl all night, do whatever it takes to get her up to my room... I'll get her naked, we start fucking... then all my buddies bust into the room and I have to hold her down for eight seconds so she can't move or cover herself up while everybody watches."
Wow. I didn't hear that. :shame:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 13 2010, 02:23 AM
Kenny
Sep 11 2010, 11:57 PM

Wow. I didn't hear that. :shame:
Yeah, it's repulsive. It's basically rape. Forcing a girl into submission in a sexual way...

Enzo said it's like rape too. He was like, "Isn't that semi-rape? My wife would divorce me if ever I did something like that to her." Lane just laughed and was like "you gotta do everything you can to hold her down -- it's best if she's doggy style so your buddies can see everything. She'll never talk to you again though."

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Sep 13 2010, 11:34 AM
Lane just laughed and was like "you gotta do everything you can to hold her down -- it's best if she's doggy style so your buddies can see everything. She'll never talk to you again though."
Ugh. Disgusting...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply