Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 12: Live Feeds Discussion; Warning: SPOILERS
Topic Started: May 30 2010, 06:25 AM (88,196 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

From TV Guide: When a new brood of boarders moves in for the show's 12th season, expect amped-up challenges. Says Executive Producer Allison Grodner, "We've got a lot of twists and turns planned."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I'm EXCITED!!!! As usual.. :D

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

Kenny
Jun 2 2010, 09:51 PM
From TV Guide: When a new brood of boarders moves in for the show's 12th season, expect amped-up challenges. Says Executive Producer Allison Grodner, "We've got a lot of twists and turns planned."
Oh good. :shrug:

Kenny
Member Avatar

This was posted at RealityBBQ last night. It's probably bullshit but I figured I'd pass it along anyway...
Quote:

I have some intereseting news to share. I was on the CBS lot a few days ago, and theres was definitely some action taking place where the BB house is located. I heard several members of the staff of commenting on how much of a hassle it's been dealing with this seasons twist because it's so "huge". There was mention of the "best house" they've ever seen. One of the women I overheard was talking about how excited she is to be a part of the team during this particular season. I'll keep my eyes...and hears open for you all in the coming weeks!

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

Kenny
Jun 3 2010, 08:41 PM
This was posted at RealityBBQ last night. It's probably bullshit but I figured I'd pass it along anyway...
Quote:

I have some intereseting news to share. I was on the CBS lot a few days ago, and theres was definitely some action taking place where the BB house is located. I heard several members of the staff of commenting on how much of a hassle it's been dealing with this seasons twist because it's so "huge". There was mention of the "best house" they've ever seen. One of the women I overheard was talking about how excited she is to be a part of the team during this particular season. I'll keep my eyes...and hears open for you all in the coming weeks!
It seems general enough to have some truth to it.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Member Avatar

'Big Brother: After Dark' will return to Sho2

Keep your late nights wide open this summer, Big Brother fans: After Dark will be back! Showtime has confirmed that it will continue airing live, nightly feeds from the Big Brother house beginning July 8 at 12 a.m EST. This marks the fifth summer that CBS’ sister cable network has run the uncensored and uncut feeds, which have been a ratings success: After Dark has almost quadrupled the average numbers of viewers that Sho 2 typically attracts to the time period, when it usually airs movies (some of which are of the “adult” persuasion).

CBS has already announced that the 12th edition of Big Brother will begin July 8 and air three nights a week on Wednesdays (8-9 p.m. ET/PT), Thursdays (eviction show from 8-9 p.m.) and Sundays (8-9 p.m). The network used to air BB on Tuesdays but the network wanted to keep its winning line-up of dramas on that night intact for the summer.

The new cast for the reality show, which follows a group of people living in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones, will be announced at a later date. Big Brother is hosted by Julie Chen and executive produced by Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan in association with Endemol U.S.A.

Source: EW.com

Kenny
Member Avatar

The BBUK house looks gorgeous this year.

Spoiler: click to toggle

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I wish a damn Canadian network would pick up Afterdark. You'd think with the new Global Reality Channel they would :(

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

That house is amazing. Best one yet.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

darraholic
Jun 5 2010, 01:21 AM
I wish a damn Canadian network would pick up Afterdark. You'd think with the new Global Reality Channel they would :(
They are following me on twitter, I could send them a note LOL

Oooh! I'd love for Janie to replace Julie Chen as host! ;)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That house looks so dreamy. I love it!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Can they film BBUSA at that house? DAMN. I guess they can go all out with it being the last BBUK season and all. But I'd love to watch the insanity on BBUSA feeds from a clown room. What the hell is that spaceship hatch thing next to the carousel. That'd be a great place for hamsters to plot each other's demise and/or make out with the other houseguests knowing.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The banner at Jokers has finally changed.

Instead of the BB11 houseguests mugshots, we now have blank faces and question marks.

This means, of course, that the new season of Big Brother is right around the corner. :)

Posted Image

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Quote:

This year host Davina McCall will, as usual, welcome all of the new housemates into the Big Brother house but with a cruel twist of fate, not all of them will be staying the night.

New! magazine is out now
Before the new housemates get to enter the country’s most famous house, they will soon realise that there are too many housemates than can fit inside and, live in front of the TV cameras and the jeering crowd, they will learnt their fate for the rest of the summer.

Will they be staying or will they be heading for an early eviction?

The selected housemates will then enter the house and the games will commence.

To whet the appetite for one last summer of Big Brother watch Big Bother Exposed: The Inside Story this Friday at 11.05pm on E4.

Tune into Channel 4 on Wednesday 9 June at 9pm to see the final Big Brother series kick off.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Ooooh I cannot wait for tomorrow. I've got my uknova torrent ratio back in good standing (thank you eastenders), got Davina on twitter, got the new laptop arriving today. This is going to be awesome!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Quote:

Michele Noonan I've worn a bikini under my clothes 4 times this
month yet haven't been to a pool or beach yet! Something about this is deeply wrong...darn u auditions in a bikini!!! 3 minutes ago via Facebook for iPhone

She didnt have anything worth showing, but its telling what she's auditioning for ...

Kenny
Member Avatar

Big Brother 12
Allison Grodner Interviewed

Today we had the extreme pleasure of interviewing Allison Grodner, the executive producer of Big Brother. Allison took time out of her very busy schedule to help get us fans up to speed on the coming season of Big Brother 12.

Some of the highlights of the interview are:

1) The number of house guests is likely to stay in the same range as previous years, some where around 12 to 14.

2) This year it will be more difficult than ever before. Allison commented that in order to keep the game interesting for the fans and challenging for the house guests, things will not be quite the same as previous years. Expect the unexpected, things will be less predictable.

3) The theme of the show this year will be a "Beach Theme" keeping with the idea of summer camp.

4) Allison also took the time to debunk the latest rumor that next season of Big Brother will be the last. Allison is looking for the same kind of success the show experienced last season to have it renewed again after this season and looks forward to a rosy future for Big Brother.

5) Allison truly embraces the fans. She confided that yes she does surf the different web sites to verify things and stay in contact with fan opinion.

6) One of the most interesting nuggets to come out of the interview is this season a number of house guests will have different backgrounds and personalities than we have ever seen before.

Big Brother 12 premieres on Thursday, July 8 at 8PM ET.

To listen to the full audio interview, click the link below.

Source: TV Grapevine

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

Kenny
Jun 8 2010, 06:50 PM
Big Brother 12
Allison Grodner Interviewed

Today we had the extreme pleasure of interviewing Allison Grodner, the executive producer of Big Brother. Allison took time out of her very busy schedule to help get us fans up to speed on the coming season of Big Brother 12.

Some of the highlights of the interview are:

1) The number of house guests is likely to stay in the same range as previous years, some where around 12 to 14.

2) This year it will be more difficult than ever before. Allison commented that in order to keep the game interesting for the fans and challenging for the house guests, things will not be quite the same as previous years. Expect the unexpected, things will be less predictable.

3) The theme of the show this year will be a "Beach Theme" keeping with the idea of summer camp.

4) Allison also took the time to debunk the latest rumor that next season of Big Brother will be the last. Allison is looking for the same kind of success the show experienced last season to have it renewed again after this season and looks forward to a rosy future for Big Brother.

5) Allison truly embraces the fans. She confided that yes she does surf the different web sites to verify things and stay in contact with fan opinion.

6) One of the most interesting nuggets to come out of the interview is this season a number of house guests will have different backgrounds and personalities than we have ever seen before.

Big Brother 12 premieres on Thursday, July 8 at 8PM ET.

To listen to the full audio interview, click the link below.

Source: TV Grapevine
Let's just hope this season is actually good. It seems like the even numbered seasons (BB2, BB4, BB6, BB10) are always my favorites.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

This year it will be more difficult than ever before. Allison commented that in order to keep the game interesting for the fans and challenging for the house guests, things will not be quite the same as previous years. Expect the unexpected, things will be less predictable.
She says this every year. I wonder if they'll actually introduce a new game element this season? Last summer they introduced the "Have or Have Not" twist but I don't think that really affected the game. It just made the houseguests miserable, LoL.
Quote:

The theme of the show this year will be a "Beach Theme" keeping with the idea of summer camp.
Hmm... this reminds me of last season's pool room, which I loved.

Posted Image

I'm looking forward to seeing the new house. I'm always blown away by their ability to make the same rooms look completely different every season.
Quote:

Allison also took the time to debunk the latest rumor that next season of Big Brother will be the last. Allison is looking for the same kind of success the show experienced last season to have it renewed again after this season and looks forward to a rosy future for Big Brother.
Good news.
Quote:

One of the most interesting nuggets to come out of the interview is this season a number of house guests will have different backgrounds and personalities than we have ever seen before.
Could this be the season we finally get our tranny? :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply