Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: June Discussion
Topic Started: May 30 2010, 06:29 PM (7,387 Views)
catsmeouch

JT is absolutely NOT a hypocrite. He's a hero, a good guy, and most importantly, a great parent.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL @ Sharon and Phyllis being attacked by the crop duster today. I laughed my ass off.

Y&R did a good job with the sets for those cornfield scenes. They looked pretty realistic for a soap.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Kenny
Jun 3 2010, 09:17 PM
LoL @ Sharon and Phyllis being attacked by the crop duster today. I laughed my ass off.

Y&R did a good job with the sets for those cornfield scenes. They looked pretty realistic for a soap.
Really? I thought the field in FAMILY GUY looked more realistic! :drunk:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 3 2010, 09:17 PM

Really? I thought the field in FAMILY GUY looked more realistic! :drunk:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

catsmeouch
Jun 3 2010, 04:38 PM
JT is absolutely NOT a hypocrite. He's a hero, a good guy, and most importantly, a great parent.
yeah, whatever

Deleted User
Deleted User

JT is a hypocrite and he thinks hes top shit, I hope he dies.
Quote Post Goto Top

catsmeouch

^^ I think that's really funny, considering you have a JT pic as your avatar.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

catsmeouch
Jun 4 2010, 02:20 PM
It's a love/hate relationship! He loves to hate him! :drunk:

catsmeouch

I like JT and I really wish they'd make him Nina's long-lost son.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

catsmeouch
Jun 4 2010, 04:39 PM
I like JT and I really wish they'd make him Nina's long-lost son.
That would be great! I remember years ago there was a rumor that RAUL would end up being Nina's first baby who was sold by Rose Deville! Of course, years ago, JT was supposed to be from a prominent family but that was changed somewhere along the line! He'd have access to Nina's fortune! I don't dislike JT! I just really don't like the way they've been writing MOST of the characters lately!

catsmeouch

I remember seeing JT's parents and I thought they were rich. They could've afforded to buy a child on the black market.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I am a fan good chemistry and to me Billy and Victoria have it. I admit I wasn't really a fan of Vicki's until this pairing, I didn't hate her but, sort of indifferent to the character. Plus I do think JT is full of hypocrisy. He has absolutely no right to keep that child away from his mother. JT knew Vicki was a Newman and what the Newmans stood for before he married into the family. Has JT forgotten that it was an affair when he and Vicki got together in the first place, so he can leave his self-righteous attitude at the door.

catsmeouch

Billy and Victoria have no chemistry because Amelia Heinle can't act and therefore cannot have chemistry with anyone.

I'd buy Billy and Vicki as a couple if Heather and David Tom were still in the roles.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

I'd buy Billy and Vicki as a couple if Heather and David Tom were still in the roles.

WHAT!!!! How could they play a married couple when they're brother and sister in real life :puke: :puke:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jun 5 2010, 12:11 AM
Quote:

WHAT!!!! How could they play a married couple when they're brother and sister in real life :puke: :puke:
I cringed when I read that! :x

@ Catsmeouch.... chemistry is in the eyes of the beholder, I see it, doesn't mean everyone does. To each their own.... :cheers:

I do think Billy and Vicki is the best thing YR got going for them right now and it is a much refreshing break from the triangle from hell. I enjoy watching them and basically the only reason why I am enjoying this gawd forsaken show again.

catsmeouch

I'm sorry, but it's hard to take anyone seriously when they admit to liking Amelia Heinle...*barfs*

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

catsmeouch
Jun 5 2010, 09:26 AM
I'm sorry, but it's hard to take anyone seriously when they admit to liking Amelia Heinle...*barfs*
I like her just fine! And by all means, DON'T take me seriously! I stopped doing that decades ago! :drunk:

Deleted User
Deleted User

catsmeouch
Jun 4 2010, 02:20 PM
JT wasn't always a dick..I LOVE him with Colleen, I am still pissed she died..

I honestly think Colleen brings out the best in him and Victoria and Mac bring out the worst.
Quote Post Goto Top

catsmeouch

Well, Colleen's dead.

I wish they had had Nina come between JT and Victoria...would've loved to see Vicki lose a THIRD husband to Nina..hahahaha!!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

catsmeouch
Jun 6 2010, 12:37 PM
Well, Colleen's dead.

I wish they had had Nina come between JT and Victoria...would've loved to see Vicki lose a THIRD husband to Nina..hahahaha!!!
:| Nina is a bit old for JT..
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply