Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: June Discussion
Topic Started: May 30 2010, 06:32 PM (3,820 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

One Life to Live
June Discussion

In this scene Dorian pushes Jean Randolph a bit too far and Tommy comes out for a visit.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Classic Dorian. I miss Robin's hair being that big and long. Someone needs to sit her and Jess Walton down and tell them to stop cutting their hair. LoL
Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I knew they would come up with some lame excuse for why Rachel couldn't make it to the wedding. :frownie: :eyeroll:

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am loving all this crazy, silly shit that is happening at Bo & Nora's wedding. I much prefer this wacky stuff as opposed to the dramatic stuff, like, someone getting arrested at the alter, or someone coming back from the dead :P

catsmeouch

This episode was a lot of fun. I hope it works out for Bo and Nora. Is Andrew really coming back to marry them? I sure hope so!

Eric83
Member Avatar

I am loving this Bo and Nora stuff.

Why is Gigi's bald headed ass at the hair salon?

catsmeouch

Gigi is getting her hair done for the wedding.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

LOL at rex stuffing the kleenex up his nose.Talk about bad luck,on the bright side it will definately be a day they'll NEVER forget.

''Let me do something Lady Gaga with your hair, like weave it and wave it into the shape of a phone" Roxie has some of the best lines sometimes,lol.

I LOVED Bo's speech too,the looks on their faces were hilarious.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jun 2 2010, 11:41 PM.

JGG1007

Eric83
Jun 2 2010, 07:43 PM

Are you blind? Gigi is not bald headed. There is more to do at a salon than hair. My question would be, why did Gigi go to get the whole works done because she is gorgeous.

Pre-wedding was really well written and acted by all. It was a nice change of pace from all the teens and drama.

Eric83
Member Avatar

JGG1007
Jun 3 2010, 04:05 AM
Eric83
Jun 2 2010, 07:43 PM

Are you blind? Gigi is not bald headed. There is more to do at a salon than hair. My question would be, why did Gigi go to get the whole works done because she is gorgeous.

Pre-wedding was really well written and acted by all. It was a nice change of pace from all the teens and drama.
:eyeroll: It was just a joke.

catsmeouch

Another fun episode!! I'm liking all the crazy shenanigans leading up to the big event. Rex bathing Bo was just oddly weird and homoerotic given Bo's a surrogate father to Rex. Liked seeing David at the end, too!
Edited by catsmeouch, Jun 3 2010, 02:33 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

OMG Natalie and Roxy were cracking me up today!

"SNAP out of it! You are not a filickular killer...you are Roxanne Lousie Lipshits Balsom... and you are the Bitcheness hairdresser this side of the Delaware Water Gap!"

Rex cracked me up too. Good show all the way around! :thumbsup:
Edited by Tammy, Jun 3 2010, 08:10 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Illene Kristen is such a goddess <3 Roxie & Natalie were amazing.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Poor Bo,I have seen people do that though.

I felt so bad for Nora when her dress went ablaze,every brides nightmare.

Natalie smacking Roxie a few times was funny.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Okay Bo say it with me Gi-Gi....

JGG1007

This is the funniest shit I have ever witnessed on a soap opera, in a good way.

Natalie slapping Roxy, not once but twice!
Bo in the tomato paste and it running down his head while he's talking.
Viki and Gigi going through Nora's wardrobe trying to find something, anything!
John and Kelly using reverse psychology on Blair so she would sing.
Matthew spraying the church and now it smells like new car and skunk!
David and his happy endings comment.

There was just so many scenes to laugh at and at the same time we got cliffhangers for tomorrow.
Who is watching Kelly?
Will Dani tell Matthew?
What dress did Gigi find?
What tux will Bo use?

The best part of this storyline is the use of all the characters all pulling together to help make this wedding happen even when the bride and groom have just about had it. :applause:

catsmeouch

I loved this episode, it put a big smile on my face. The past three wedding-related episodes have been great this week. Loved all the different characters interacting, especially at the end. Loved Natalie slapping Murray the dental student and loved Roxy making out with him! Hopefully Marty and Clint show up on Monday's episode. It is disappointing that Andrew isn't performing the wedding, though.
Edited by catsmeouch, Jun 4 2010, 02:22 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I have to give the writers some credit, they have made this Bo & Nora fan a very happy camper so far. It has been a perfect combination of laughter and sweetness... it has been very Bo & Nora!

And I gotta say, I have always loved Nora's wedding dress, but purple is my favorite color so I am bias ;)

Natalie has been on a slapping role lately lmfao. But Nora cracked me up. "Okay, if you slap me I am gonna deck you!"

Edited by Tammy, Jun 4 2010, 04:04 PM.

catsmeouch

I loved the short-but-sweet flashback to Bo and Nora's first wedding. Bo sure had a full head of hair back then!

catsmeouch

Do you think Carlo Hesser could be responsible for the crime wave in Llanview? Melinda's murder, Marty's shove down the stairs, and the attempt on Ford?
He could've pushed Marty as revenge against her and Todd for the KAD killings that left his daughter dead.
Does he have reason to hate Dorian and the Lords though? If so, that would explain Melinda's death and attempting to frame Langston for Ford's attack.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply