Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: May 30 2010, 06:33 PM (1,241 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

General Hospital
June Discussion

Trapped together in a GH elevator, Monica gives her estranged husband some surprising news.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ha, that was a fun scene. "Cheer up, darling. Just think about our divorce, that always cheers me up." LoL
Quote Post Goto Top

SallySlice
Member Avatar

I noticed the new opening today.
Lisa and Steve were added and Epiphany and Matt were removed.

When did Jason Cook get released from his contract?
All this time he was on contract with the show and he had no story...
and now that he is working more than ever, he's been bumped to recurring??

Weird.

Scott
Member Avatar

I'n kloving me some Brooke...even if this storyline is making her into a cheap hooker!

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Ugh. Why am I torturing myself by watching this show? Carly irritates the hell out of me. SPinelli too! How dare they try to set up Dante? And Dante, please do not beg Jason Morgan for anything.

And Sonny, you are an abuser! I'm glad someone finally recognizes that abuse is more than just words. I hate you Sonny!

Sigh. Rant over.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Dante and Lulu annoy the hell out me. I can't take them anymore and what so funny I actually used to like them. To much exposure....

I am sick of Kristina whining and crying all the time. No one forced her to stay in a relationship with Keifer. I may not agree that Sonny is the best father, but it seems that Krissy is blaming her abuse on Sonny and not Keifer.

I am liking Brooke Lyn, but she needs to check that fake accent, yep, working the nerves. I hope she is successful in breaking Lante up, they are so boring!

They should just kill Spinelli, they are totally getting Maxie away from him as they should. Now it's just a mess. I think Maxie should hook up with Lucky, maybe Matt, but Matt is boring. I hope she can spice him up a bit if Matt is the direction they go.

Patrick! My gawd he jealous of a dead man! WTH! And what is up with this new found jealousy of Lisa and Steven...I don't get it!

Liz, as much as I love her, the girl needs to go back to Shadybrook. I was happy that she finally apologized to Nik, but she still needs help.

Helena is love with all her evilness.

Nik, what can I say, I have been enjoying him somuch lately since he has been standing up to Liz. I really think they should go full Cassadine with him. It would be alot more interesting.
Edited by Daytime, Jun 5 2010, 10:00 AM.

83leesy1
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jun 5 2010, 09:55 AM
I am sick of Kristina whining and crying all the time. No one forced her to stay in a relationship with Keifer. I may not agree that Sonny is the best father, but it seems that Krissy is blaming her abuse on Sonny and not Keifer.

ICAM! I can't stand Kristina. I felt sorry for her a little during the abuse sl, but then she would open her mouth. Why do every time I look at her, I feel like she should be in junior high?

Daytime
Member Avatar

83leesy1
Jun 5 2010, 03:50 PM
Daytime

ICAM! I can't stand Kristina. I felt sorry for her a little during the abuse sl, but then she would open her mouth. Why do every time I look at her, I feel like she should be in junior high?

Kristina is working the nerves bigtime. I wish they would hurry up and be rid of this gawd forsaken storyline.LOL
Edited by Daytime, Jun 6 2010, 04:22 PM.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I'm so happy it's not just me. I hate Kristina too. What an insipid little bitch. She's a liar and a manipulator. If I were Ethan, I wouldn't even speak her name but less speak to that twit.

McMarley
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dante and Lulu annoy the hell out me. I can't take them anymore and what so funny I actually used to like them. To much exposure....
I used to like them as well...for about a minute but now I just want them gone. They are ALWAYS on and the overpropping is really making me loathe them both, plus they are duller than mudd :sleep:

Daytime
Member Avatar

McMarley
Jun 6 2010, 12:20 PM
Daytime
I used to like them as well...for about a minute but now I just want them gone. They are ALWAYS on and the overpropping is really making me loathe them both, plus they are duller than mudd :sleep:

I know right! The overpropping is ridiculous! I know alot of people like Dante as well, but I can't stand him anymore either and Lulu has always threaded on thin ice with me. I am screaming for both of them to go away! lol

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

A day or two off from Lulu and Dante would be much appreciated!

EllEll09

I'm not a Kristina fan either, too junior high acting. Sonny's running around trying to get someone, anyone to tell him what he wants to hear, that he's not an abusive ass - pathetic. Why I ever liked Sonny...well I dunno why.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm not liking Kristina's whining either but I can understand her anger towards Sonny. There's a real connection between her relationship with her father and how she allowed herself to get in a dangerous relationship like the one she had with Kiefer. But if she's serious about getting revenge on Sonny I'm ready for the whining to stop and to see some action. I really liked Kristina's scenes with Johnny and the idea of them working together the bring Sonny down. I'm beyond sick of Sonny. I haven't liked him since 2008 when Michael was shot. I'm ready to see him fall but I know the writers aren't going to go there.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Three characters that needs to go away... Kristina, Dante, and Lulu!

Krissy's whining is ridiculous!

I wanted Brooke Lyn to punch Lulu in the face, her voice irritates me. Dante just makes me sick because I see him like every freakin day! When is it vacation time for DZ! Gawd!

I did enjoy Johnny and Carly's scene, thought they had a vibe going between them. I like seriously thought they were going to start making out!

OMG, Nik is such a bastard, but I love him that way! I love all that arrogance,it suits Tyler. Love it! Oh why can't he go full Cassadine? TC does pompus a** so well!

Luke and Tracy...no comment!

Lucky was quite funny with that accent, thought it was hilarious, but for some reason, I still don't see him as Lucky. I know this is the original Lucky, but I have no history with JJ, missing GV so much right now.

Did anyone think Lucky looked like a knat dressed up in that disquise? He is so tiny! Thank gawd, him and Tyler never did a fight scene, I would find that hilarous! But I am sure they would have had JJ win, since he is the ""supposely" golden boy!

Also side note and probably totally gross to think about, but Sonny and Brooke Lyn had a vibe going as well. I saw a spark. I really enjoyed those scenes.
Edited by Daytime, Jun 12 2010, 07:56 PM.

gstuart
Member Avatar

Can't wait for Franco to get his boo, Jason, Team Frason!!! :smooch:

ivy

More Carly and Johnny scenes, please. They have some sort of vibe going on.

Brooklynn and Robin seem to be the only ones who cause Sonny to show his dimples. He rarely smiles with any other characters.

Brook's accent is starting to get on my nerves.

Kristina's constant whining is getting old. Its understandable why she has issues with Sonny but he is not the main cause of her beating from her boyfriend.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

I have hated Brooklyn's accent since she came back on with it. Dante and Olivia don't have a heavy accent so I don't know why she is doing it. They should just tell her to drop it.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I haven't watched this show in EONS! I started back up when Laura came back temporarily and I stopped shortly after she left (not because she left but I couldn't manage to watch all of the shows on my DVR around that time!)! I saw some of "live" today and I was instantly drawn in! It really shocked me that it was so good! I'm always on the verge of dropping Y&R and believe I probably will soon! If I do, I know GH will be the replacement!

EllEll09

Kristina is such a drip! She's got this scheme going that will probably end in other people getting hurt but the writers persist in having her be this poor little delicate flower that needs protecting. I really can't stand her!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply