Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 14th; *UPDATED 6/12*
Topic Started: Jun 2 2010, 10:27 AM (13,649 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers

- Julie warns Sami not to make the same mistakes she did.

- Nicole finds Brady passed out drunk.

- Chloe is worried her secret will come out from Father Matt.

- Melanie and Nathan suppress their feelings.

(National Enquirer spoilers courtesy of Rogue_Ejami)

**UPDATED 6/3**

SOW Spoilers
-Stephanie questions Phillip.
-Nicole lays into Baker.
-Carly makes a convincing argument.
-Bill, Laura, and Jennifer talk.

**UPDATED 6/7**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Melanie tells her dad that she supports him and Chloe; Chloe stops the wedding ceremony.

Tuesday
Rafe and Shane team up to find Anna; Dr. Baker pours alcohol down the throat of an unconscious Brady.

Wednesday
Caroline is furious at Victor for marrying Vivian.

Thursday
Arianna becomes more confident in EJ's abilities; Gabi and Mia make amends.

Friday
Chloe fears Father Matt will reveal her secret; Melissa and Kayla return to Salem.

**UPDATED 6/8**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of June 14:

Julie warns Sami not to make the same mistakes she did.

Bo and Carly share warm memories of Alice.

Chloe fears the truth will come out through Father Matt.

Bill reminds Kate of the person she used to be.

Nicole finds Brady passed out and realizes he's drunk!

Thursday June 17:
Kate is nearly caught by Madeline!

Friday June 18:
Chloe turns to desperate measures with Nicole.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 6/10**

SOW Spoilers
-Chloe confesses her infidelity to Father Matt.
-Caroline chastises Victor for marrying Vivian and warns Maggie to steer clear of him.
-Kate has a run-in with Bill and Laura.
-Bo and Carly share memories of Alice.
-Sami tells Will she's not going back to the townhouse.

Can't Miss:Tuesday, June 15th
Rafe and Shane escape from jail!

Highlight of the week: Wednesday, June 16th
Jennifer, Laura and Bill have a heart-to heart about Alice.

**UPDATED 6/11**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, June 14th
Brady questions Lamar; E.J. and Sami think about their kiss; Carly wants Chloe to tell the truth.

Tuesday, June 15th
Rafe tries to defend himself; Sami visits Alice; Chloe shares her secret with Father Matt; Brady passes out.

Wednesday, June 16th
Daniel agrees to postpone the wedding; Nicole finds Brady on the pier; Kate becomes furious with Stefano; Bo and Carly share memories of Alice.

Thursday, June 17th
Nicole thinks she caused Brady's relapse; Julie thinks Sami is making a big mistake; Kate goes after the contents of Madeline's safe deposit box.

Friday, June 18th
Brady confronts Arianna; Chloe worries the truth with come out; Kayla and Melissa come back to town; Maggie receives good news.

**UPDATED 6/12**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, June 14th
Brady buys into a poker game; EJ wants Sami to discuss their kiss; Melanie tells Daniel she's had a change of heart about Chloe; Sami has a dream about Rafe; Stefano tells EJ about Alice; Carly reminds Chloe she needs to tell Daniel the truth.

Tuesday, June 15th
Anna tries to escape from the hospital; Sami learns of Alice dying and goes to see her; Chloe makes a confession to Father Matt; Jennifer and Nathan stay with Alice; Brady is drugged by a poker player per Dr. Baker's request.

Wednesday, June 16th
Nicole finds Brady passed out and realizes he's drunk; Bo and Carly share warm memories of Alice; Bill reminds Kate of the person she used to be; Caroline yells at Victor for marrying Vivian; Madeline warns Chad to steer clear on the DiMeras.

Thursday, June 17th
Julie warns Sami not to make the same mistakes she did; Kate is nearly caught by Madeline; Gabi and Mia make up; Arianna's trust of EJ grows; Nicole confronts Baker about what he did to Brady; Will learns the townhouse is ready.

Friday, June 18th
Chloe fears the truth will come out through Father Matt, so she resorts to desperate measures and gets advice from Nicole; Melissa and Kayla return to town and remember Alice; Maggie gets good news and Melanie is there for her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Only Julie can make me want to watch a Sami scene. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

What mistake Julie?

First Will all for Rafe. Now Julie's worried about Sami's love life? This would make sense if it was Lucas. Julie played a nice part in getting Lucas and Sami together. But Rafe? Why would Julie be so gungho for him? Just like Will is a big huh for me.

Lucas makes sense. Not Rafe.
Edited by Aliaron, Jun 2 2010, 10:52 AM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Julie might mean the same mistakes she made in raising her son. She and David were estranged for a while because he didn't approve of her involvement with various men, similar to Will's attitude toward Sami.

TINA222
Member Avatar

More Rafe pimping Im sure.

Criss33
Member Avatar

Since when have Sami and Julie shared a scenes in the past that now Julie is all concerned for Sami and her love life. Come on writers stop force- feeding rafe to us :puke:

lysie
Member Avatar

Criss33
Jun 2 2010, 11:31 AM
Since when have Sami and Julie shared a scenes in the past that now Julie is all concerned for Sami and her love life. Come on writers stop force- feeding rafe to us :puke:
We don't know that this has anything to do with Rafe. But Julie and Sami used to share scenes a lot.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Oh good heavens! Don't tell me Melanie and Nathan are at it again ...being attracted to each other!

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Julie and Sami shared tons of scenes because of Lucas. He was their connection. Unless Will goes to Julie for help, I don't understand them getting into a fiery fight over Rafe/EJ.

Caroline, yes. Julie, no.

I thought Brady was a druggie not a drunkie?

And is Chloe and Father Mike the next big couple?
Edited by Aliaron, Jun 2 2010, 11:56 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Criss33
They have in the past, Julie giving Sami advice isn't anything new.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Criss33
Pre 2006 Julie and Sami use to share many many scenes and I got a feeling that this will be more about her son than Rafe.

The Chloe and Father Matt stuff is weird....man the guy is only Chloe's priest apparently, he should hold Sunday mass at Danloe's apartment.

Mel and Nathan are still moving in 'that' direction.

And I hope my girl Nicole doesn't take advantage of a drunk Brady.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jun 2 2010, 12:22 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

I love Julie and Sami's relationship. Looking forward to this! Great to see Jules in spoilers :D

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoiler
Monday
Melanie tells her dad that she supports him and Chloe; Chloe (Carly?) stops the wedding ceremony.

six
Member Avatar

That Julie spoiler is weird, if it's about David. Unless they're doing this because they plan to make a David mention during Alice's story, and are doing this to remind people that Julie has a child.

Brady is sort of becoming a trainwreck. I guess this is the start of that spoiler about him turning darker

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Jun 2 2010, 01:43 PM
That Julie spoiler is weird, if it's about David. Unless they're doing this because they plan to make a David mention during Alice's story, and are doing this to remind people that Julie has a child.

Brady is sort of becoming a trainwreck. I guess this is the start of that spoiler about him turning darker
It's probably the entirety of the spoiler about him turning darker, lol.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 2 2010, 01:44 PM
six
Jun 2 2010, 01:43 PM

It's probably the entirety of the spoiler about him turning darker, lol.
I'm hoping they learned from that afternoon Stephanie spent addicted to drugs, and will actually make a story this time, instead of one scene, but you're probably right. :shame:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

I assume this is the scene SSH described as confrontational, with AS (actually?) crying. If I'm being forced to endure Sami scenes at least let them be with people ripping into her no-count ass.

Quote:

- Nicole finds Brady passed out drunk.

Wasn't there another spoiler about somebody putting something in Brady's drink? I guess it wasn't Nicole if she "finds" him though who knows. I hope Brady has something more to do than look disinterested in both Nicole and Arianna.

Quote:

- Chloe is worried her secret will come out from Father Matt.

What? Aren't confessions confidential?

Quote:

- Melanie and Nathan suppress their feelings.

Uh, isn't this what they've been doing?

Thanks for posting!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 2 2010, 10:27 AM

If Julie's referring to the mistakes regarding David, then I'm happy because we'll be reminded that she has a son.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jun 2 2010, 03:01 PM
Kenny
Jun 2 2010, 10:27 AM

If Julie's referring to the mistakes regarding David, then I'm happy because we'll be reminded that she has a son.
can I interject a question? David?? .
Edited by crookedhalo, Jun 2 2010, 03:48 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

David is Julie's son from a first love relationship, pre-Doug. He was Mike's contemporary in the 80's. He blamed Julie for never being around and was a central obstacle of Doug and Julie's relationship.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply