Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 14th; *UPDATED 6/12*
Topic Started: Jun 2 2010, 10:27 AM (13,674 Views)
crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Keith
Jun 2 2010, 04:07 PM
David is Julie's son from a first love relationship, pre-Doug. He was Mike's contemporary in the 80's. He blamed Julie for never being around and was a central obstacle of Doug and Julie's relationship.
ok, so how does that fit don't let son be an obstacle between you EJ, this from Lucas' aunt? No I can't see that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

crookedhalo
Jun 2 2010, 05:53 PM
Keith
David is Julie's son from a first love relationship, pre-Doug. He was Mike's contemporary in the 80's. He blamed Julie for never being around and was a central obstacle of Doug and Julie's relationship.
ok, so how does that fit don't let son be an obstacle between you EJ, this from Lucas' aunt? No I can't see that.
WHAT???? :drunk:

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Keith
Jun 2 2010, 12:21 PM
I love Julie and Sami's relationship. Looking forward to this! Great to see Jules in spoilers :D
It is always good to see Julie on the show. Doug and Julie helped to put Days on the map in the 70's, and most people consider them to be daytime's first supercouple. As far as scenes with Sami, it use to be common. I look at it more "Sami Pimping" when Doug use to compare Sami to Julie and draw distinctions and similarities between the two. It was the writers way of placing Sami in the same catagory as Julie..... :shame:

IMO, Julie, and Susan Hayes, far outshine Ali. Susan is possibly the best actress in Days history, right along side Susan Flannery.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

crookedhalo
Keith
Remember this really doesn't make sense...it would make sense if she was in a relationship with Lucas (his aunt) and she was defending that relationship over Ej and Sami's....I believe the chat might center around putting the kid first and foremost before ANY man....if that is the angle they take I can see it working....unless they try to make her say don't chose EJ over Rafe...Rafe is the man for you...Will likes Rafe....don't screw that up....it would just make more sense with Lucas in the picture instead of Rafe...but I digress.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Daysfanatic79
Jun 2 2010, 08:00 PM
Keith
Jun 2 2010, 12:21 PM

IMO, Julie, and Susan Hayes, far outshine Ali. Susan is possibly the best actress in Days history, right along side Susan Flannery.

I completely agree on all counts. Susan H. received 4 emmy nominations for best lead actress in the 70s. And Julie always was classy, no matter what kind of trouble she would get into.

I think Julie's conversation with Sami could be along the lines of don't let your man-chasing interfere with your relationship with your children, particularly Will. I think Julie would be concerned that Will (who is a Horton) is under the influence of Stefano. The Hortons were the first family that Stefano went after when he first came to Salem. He even had the hots for Julie!
Edited by jam6242, Jun 2 2010, 08:13 PM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jun 2 2010, 08:10 PM
Daysfanatic79

I completely agree on all counts. Susan H. received 4 emmy nominations for best lead actress in the 70s. And Julie always was classy, no matter what kind of trouble she would get into.

I think Julie's conversation with Sami could be along the lines of don't let your man-chasing interfere with your relationship with your children, particularly Will. I think Julie would be concerned that Will (who is a Horton) is under the influence of Stefano. The Hortons were the first family that Stefano went after when he first came to Salem. He even had the hots for Julie!

jam6242
Member Avatar

Sorry about the double post!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jun 2 2010, 08:13 PM
jam6242
Daysfanatic79

I agree. I think Julie's conversation has more to do with Sami's relationship with her son, Will, urging her not to make the same mistakes she did with her son, David. I would certainly guess that Julie would be more in favor of Sami having a relationship with someoone like Rafe over someone like EJ, a Dimera. I am hoping she can convince her to get out of that hell hole called the Dimera mansion. It's time already. How long does it take to fix the plumbing.

jackie1133

Kenny
Jun 2 2010, 10:27 AM
b]CDN TV Guide Spoiler[/b]
Monday
Melanie tells her dad that she supports him and Chloe; Chloe (Carly?) stops the wedding ceremony.
I thought Chloe was falling down an elevator shaft, there is still a wedding?

I think the Julie/Sami spoiler is probably mostly about the antagonistic relationship between Sami and Will.

TFP.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jun 2 2010, 08:17 PM
jam6242
Jun 2 2010, 08:13 PM
jam6242

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

I agree. I think Julie's conversation has more to do with Sami's relationship with her son, Will, urging her not to make the same mistakes she did with her son, David. I would certainly guess that Julie would be more in favor of Sami having a relationship with someoone like Rafe over someone like EJ, a Dimera. I am hoping she can convince her to get out of that hell hole called the Dimera mansion. It's time already. How long does it take to fix the plumbing.
I was thinking the same thing yesterday! I'm seriously pumped to see the re-model of Marlena's pad after all this time. :wink: They've had enough time to practically build a new wing. What do you bet it looks exactly the same as before? On the the Days budget, they won't even bother to switch out the throw pillows.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 2 2010, 08:06 PM
crookedhalo
Keith
Remember this really doesn't make sense...it would make sense if she was in a relationship with Lucas (his aunt) and she was defending that relationship over Ej and Sami's....I believe the chat might center around putting the kid first and foremost before ANY man....if that is the angle they take I can see it working....unless they try to make her say don't chose EJ over Rafe...Rafe is the man for you...Will likes Rafe....don't screw that up....it would just make more sense with Lucas in the picture instead of Rafe...but I digress.
or is Julie Lucas' cousin? I'm not sure that danged Horton Family.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Julie & Lucas are first cousins, believe it or not! Julie's mother Addie & Lucas' father Bill were brother & sister.

lastDays
Member Avatar

So does Mel tell Daniel she supports him and Chloe before the big reveal or AFTER? Thats a strange one :ermm:

Keith
Member Avatar

Yeah, if this winds up being a David connection, which would be a shock, it's going to be Julie advising Sami about her man chasing getting in the way of her mom-children relationships, not the other way around.

lovin'EJ
Member Avatar

I agree with you crisis33, I too feel that they are force feeding Rafe to us fans. I can't stand the characters Rafe or Ari. If they continue with these actors they are gonna bring down days like they did passions. I would love to see sami with eJ or Lucas.
Lucas didn't deserve to lose his job.

I find the new fans of days don't like the character sami. They haven't watched her since she started on days. She's an amazing actress, and the writers are ruining her character. No wonder the new fans don't like sami, they have had her with Rafe for two years and Sami is a duh with Rafe. I want the old sami back!! Put her with someone she has kids with.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Stephanie questions Phillip.
-Nicole lays into Baker.
-Carly makes a convincing argument.
-Bill, Laura, and Jennifer talk.

lysie
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 3 2010, 01:03 PM
SOW Spoilers
-Stephanie questions Phillip.
-Nicole lays into Baker.
-Carly makes a convincing argument.
-Bill, Laura, and Jennifer talk.
BILL AND LAURA ARE IN SPOILERS!!!! WITH JENNIFER!!!!!

Keith
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 3 2010, 01:07 PM
BILL AND LAURA ARE IN SPOILERS!!!! WITH JENNIFER!!!!!

OMG YES!

Kenny
Member Avatar

[DebbieDowner] I'd be more excited if it was a Bill/Laura/Kate/Lucas/Jennifer scene. [/DebbieDowner]

lysie
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 3 2010, 02:15 PM
[DebbieDowner] I'd be more excited if it was a Bill/Laura/Kate/Lucas/Jennifer scene. [/DebbieDowner]
So would I, but I'm just so glad they're not getting closer or thinking something is wrong with each other that I don't even care.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply