Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 14th; *UPDATED 6/12*
Topic Started: Jun 2 2010, 10:27 AM (13,622 Views)
Vicky4Mimi

Kenny
Jun 3 2010, 02:15 PM
[DebbieDowner] I'd be more excited if it was a Bill/Laura/Kate/Lucas/Jennifer scene. [/DebbieDowner]
Me too!! Scenes are always better with Lucas! :smile:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Amello
Jun 2 2010, 10:30 AM
Only Julie can make me want to watch a Sami scene. :)
Can I do a selective mute? :P

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

jam6242
Jun 2 2010, 11:05 AM
Julie might mean the same mistakes she made in raising her son. She and David were estranged for a while because he didn't approve of her involvement with various men, similar to Will's attitude toward Sami.
This is an excellent point. Sami does NOT have to be all about the latest guy to satisfy her libido. I hope we can get a good Julie-as-mom-regret scene out of this.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

crookedhalo
Jun 2 2010, 05:53 PM
Keith
Jun 2 2010, 04:07 PM
David is Julie's son from a first love relationship, pre-Doug. He was Mike's contemporary in the 80's. He blamed Julie for never being around and was a central obstacle of Doug and Julie's relationship.
ok, so how does that fit don't let son be an obstacle between you EJ, this from Lucas' aunt? No I can't see that.
WHY does it have to involve a man? Why can't Julie just give Sami advice on how not to alienate her son? Maybe, just maybe (I'm hoping too much) Julie will tell her to screw the guys (not literally but figuratively) and spend some time with her kids WITHOUT having to have a man in her life.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am happy to see Julie but I can careless about her lecturing.

How many times is Stephanie going to question Philip? GOOD GRIEF!

CHLOE SPIT OUT OUT, UGH!!!!!!

Melanie and Nathan are old news, I am sick of them.

Brady is drunk? For some reason that made me laugh.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Episode Titles
Monday
"Change Of Heart"

Tuesday
"Finding Anna"

Wednesday
"The Marriage"

Thursday
"Mistrusting Nicole"

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 4 2010, 12:59 PM
Episode Titles
Monday
"Change Of Heart"

Tuesday
"Finding Anna"

Wednesday
"The Marriage"

Thursday
"Mistrusting Nicole"
Let me see if I get this, the change of heart is Mel about her dad & Chloe.

Finding Anna, they don't & something else happens or they do and she's put away for Safe keeping, I figure one or the other. Love team Shafe working together. Marriage, cop #! to cop #2, no... then it's probably Dan to Chloe, can't see that going down. But it may be another Phelanie shocker... it might just happen. Mistrusting Nicole... EJ, nah he already doesn't trust her.... Ari, well if she trust her now she's an idiot.... Brady maybe but I figure he's so wrapped around her finger he couldn't discover his ass.

ladykj
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Melanie tells her dad that she supports him and Chloe; Chloe stops the wedding ceremony.

Tuesday
Rafe and Shane team up to find Anna; Dr. Baker pours alcohol down the throat of an unconscious Brady.

Wednesday
Caroline is furious at Victor for marrying Vivian.

Thursday
Arianna becomes more confident in EJ's abilities; Gabi and Mia make amends.

Friday
Chloe fears Father Matt will reveal her secret; Melissa and Kayla return to Salem.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound good, especially with the returns. Thanks Angie.

AlisonLou

Angie79
Jun 7 2010, 12:33 AM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Tuesday
Rafe and Shane team up to find Anna; Dr. Baker pours alcohol down the throat of an unconscious Brady.

I think it's time for Dr Baker to leave Salem. Pouring Alcohol down someones throat wihile they are unconscious is very dangerous.
What levels have these writers stooped too?
One minute we have these big sl's about recovering alcoholics and the next we have Dr's pouring alcohol down a recovering substance abusers throat while he's not even conscious.
Days is getting really stupid now.
Why is Dr Baker still onscreen?
They could have brought back alot of others instead of this clown.
Edited by AlisonLou, Jun 7 2010, 01:58 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

AlisonLou
Jun 7 2010, 01:57 AM
Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Tuesday

I think it's time for Dr Baker to leave Salem. Pouring Alcohol down someones throat wihile they are unconscious is very dangerous.
One minute we have these big sl's about recovering alcoholics and the next we have Dr's pouring alcohol down a recovering substance abusers throat while he's not even conscious.
I wonder how often this happens on soaps? Last year on OLTL, Dorian did the very same thing to Charlie, who was an alcoholic. Dorian, too, is a physician.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Melanie tells her dad that she supports him and Chloe; Chloe stops the wedding ceremony.

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday
Chloe fears Father Matt will reveal her secret; Melissa and Kayla return to Salem.
These spoilers all sound fantastic.

But even if they didn't sound fantastic you know how you can make DAYS spoilers always fun? Read "in bed" at the end of them... just like fortune cookies.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

IMissAremid
Jun 7 2010, 08:06 AM
These spoilers all sound fantastic.
Oh, right--today is the tipoff for your Week of Sunshine and Positivity! You're off to a good start!

For those of us not stuck with being upbeat about the show, I want to pull my hair out over the Carly/Chloe/Melanie stuff, and the only thing that makes the Gabi/Mia spoiler tolerable is knowing Mia will soon be gone from Salem to somewhere else, who cares where.

Kayla returning to Salem is the best spoiler out of this set for me.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

lysie
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Jun 7 2010, 01:57 AM
Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Tuesday

I'm sure Dr. Baker knows it's dangerous. That's probably part of the point...

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday
So I guess Baker doesn't "drug" Brady he makes him drunk?

Didn't we all know that Chloe wouldn't go through with the wedding....common girl...just confess to Dan. OH and here goes father matt again....oh boy!

Caroline is furious at Victor? Why? You had your chance Caroline and you never wanted to do anything about it...so the silver fox can move on with whomever he pleases and that will likely not be Vivian so don't worry.

I love the fact that Ari is confident in Ej's abilities.....

I really can't wait for Melissa and Kayla to come back....woot!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

LuvingLumi
Jun 7 2010, 11:07 AM
That was really the best spoiler to read "in bed" after like it was a fortune cookie.

lysie
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 7 2010, 12:10 PM
LuvingLumi
That was really the best spoiler to read "in bed" after like it was a fortune cookie.
WHY don't we do that more often? Or "in my pants".....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

IMissAremid
Jun 7 2010, 12:10 PM
LuvingLumi
I actually thought of that as I was reading it! :lol:

Sugarfire
Member Avatar

I see a lot of Sami bashing on here and to add to someones earlier comment...the writers have been writing Sami a bit odd. I have been watching Days since I was 8 and I am now 32. Alison Sweeney was the thing that hooked me on the show. Her growth throughout the show and development of the character has been amazing to me. Also Frustrating at times LOL

I am very tired of Rafe. He is a very 2 dimensional character, there is no on screen fire between Sami and Rafe as there was with Sami/Lucas or Sami/EJ. I am rooting for Sami / EJ even though he was an unbelievable prick during the whole Sydney kidnapping. The heat between the two actors in character is tangible....can't wait to see it heat up more!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply