Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 14th; *UPDATED 6/12*
Topic Started: Jun 2 2010, 10:27 AM (13,620 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

magicsteacher
Jun 12 2010, 07:32 AM
JamesScott_19
Jun 11 2010, 09:39 PM
crookedhalo
Jun 11 2010, 03:26 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Thanks it seems like Sami is denying her feelings once again, ugh when would this woman ever face the music? Just a few months ago she was dreaming about Ej now rafe, who is next? Daniel :shame:

I wish the writers would stop teasing all the fanbases and pick a couple because I just read that Ejami still heat up in the summer while Safe is on the horizon, UGH PICK A MAN SAMI!

Sami mind says she wants Rafe but her heart wants Ej.
I do think the writers should have Sami choose a man and stick with him for awhile,and I believe she will-- Rafe. May take us a couple of months to get there, but she when she finds out what Ej has done, there will be no doubt. She has been fickle in the past, but for the past year and a half, there has been no one else in her heart, but Rafe. I remember her dreaming of EJ in WP, but that was over a year and a half ago, not recently or just a few months ago. Sami is dreaming of Rafe, not EJ, even now.

I have read that ejami heats up in July, too. Not sure what that means, but again, it's just another plot point to make Sami's fall even worse when it happens.
I think we both agree that we just want Sami to pick a man! To be honest I don`t really see all the hype about her, sometimes I think Ej deserves better :embarrassed:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, June 14th
Brady buys into a poker game; EJ wants Sami to discuss their kiss; Melanie tells Daniel she's had a change of heart about Chloe; Sami has a dream about Rafe; Stefano tells EJ about Alice; Carly reminds Chloe she needs to tell Daniel the truth.

Tuesday, June 15th
Anna tries to escape from the hospital; Sami learns of Alice dying and goes to see her; Chloe makes a confession to Father Matt; Jennifer and Nathan stay with Alice; Brady is drugged by a poker player per Dr. Baker's request.

Wednesday, June 16th
Nicole finds Brady passed out and realizes he's drunk; Bo and Carly share warm memories of Alice; Bill reminds Kate of the person she used to be; Caroline yells at Victor for marrying Vivian; Madeline warns Chad to steer clear on the DiMeras.

Thursday, June 17th
Julie warns Sami not to make the same mistakes she did; Kate is nearly caught by Madeline; Gabi and Mia make up; Arianna's trust of EJ grows; Nicole confronts Baker about what he did to Brady; Will learns the townhouse is ready.

Friday, June 18th
Chloe fears the truth will come out through Father Matt, so she resorts to desperate measures and gets advice from Nicole; Melissa and Kayla return to town and remember Alice; Maggie gets good news and Melanie is there for her.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

Melanie tells Daniel she's had a change of heart about Chloe;

How interesting. It is so unlike Melanie to have a change of heart.

Quote:

Bo and Carly share warm memories of Alice;

Oh goody! I was so hoping Mrs. H's death would bring Bo and Carly even closer together.

Quote:

Gabi and Mia make up

:rockon: You have no idea how long I have been waiting to see this spoiler! :cheer:

Quote:

Maggie gets good news and Melanie is there for her.

I bet this is about her disease being in remission. I'm so glad the show is having Melanie share the moment of her learning that. It would be a shame if Maggie shared such a scene with one of the returning Hortons or any of her adult friends instead of Melanie Layton!

Keith
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 12 2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Oh goody! I was so hoping Mrs. H's death would bring Bo and Carly even closer together.

Quote:

Gabi and Mia make up

:rockon: You have no idea how long I have been waiting to see this spoiler! :cheer:

Quote:

I bet this is about her disease being in remission. I'm so glad the show is having Melanie share the moment of her learning that. It would be a shame if Maggie shared such a scene with one of the returning Hortons or any of her adult friends instead of Melanie Layton!
:lol: Classic!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

IMissAremid
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gabi and Mia make up

Quote:

I feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone when I read your posts lately. :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

IMissAremid
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gabi and Mia make up

Quote:

When are you back to normal?
Quote Post Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

I dont give a shit about Sami picking a man. I want her to stop the I love Rafey then jumping on EJ's lap. Its the I cant live without a man that has to end. Not who is fucking Sami. Sami's love life is soo boring and dull.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

^^Tina222 I feel your pain, sometimes I wonder what people see in her.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

TINA222
Jun 12 2010, 05:40 PM
I dont give a shit about Sami picking a man. I want her to stop the I love Rafey then jumping on EJ's lap. Its the I cant live without a man that has to end. Not who is fucking Sami. Sami's love life is soo boring and dull.
Sami doesn't have a love life she's got a sports page, ah hahahahahaha!

I've got a way to spice up the Gabi/Mia spoiler

instead of Gabi & Mia make up.....how about

GABI & MIA MAKE OUT

See how one word can spice up a spoiler, hahahaha

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

TINA222
Jun 12 2010, 05:40 PM
As of now I only like her out of loyalty to EJami of olde. I'd rather see Sami getting a career started and then getting together with EJ. I don't want her to have to depend on a man.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Amello
Jun 12 2010, 04:04 PM
IMissAremid
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gabi and Mia make up

Quote:

Amello, I don't think I'll ever be normal but my bet is up in about 25 and a half hours. ;)

lysie
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 12 2010, 10:35 PM
Amello
Jun 12 2010, 04:04 PM
IMissAremid

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Amello, I don't think I'll ever be normal but my bet is up in about 25 and a half hours. ;)
Do you have a complaint list ready for when the time is up?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

I don't have a complaint list per se, but I have a feeling I'll have some things to say about Monday's episode. ;)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JamesScott_19
Jun 12 2010, 08:26 AM
think we both agree that we just want Sami to pick a man! To be honest I don`t really see all the hype about her, sometimes I think Ej deserves better :embarrassed:
I will definitely agree about the hype part!! :hail:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

IMissAremid
Jun 12 2010, 11:06 PM
I don't have a complaint list per se, but I have a feeling I'll have some things to say about Monday's episode. ;)
Aren't you about ready to burst yet? You're doing so well. I'm proud of you!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I think Sami's heart & mind wants Rafe but physically she wants EJ. EJ & Sami are purely physical in Sami's eyes. Which yes, means that EJ deserves better, gag did I just say that? Rafe deserves better, Sami is not being written as any woman who should be in a relationship, & when Rafe comes home I think it will get more yuck of Sami playing back & forth until we all want to get the hook & remove her from the show.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Sami just wants a man, that is then problem.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jun 13 2010, 07:51 AM
IMissAremid
Jun 12 2010, 11:06 PM
Aren't you about ready to burst yet? You're doing so well. I'm proud of you!

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

*listens solemnly to TAPS playing on a distant bugle*

I, for one, will miss the excellent, supercalifragilistic Pollyanna posts coming from you. I think DAYS needs more cheerleaders like you to help those of us who've grown jaded appreciate the sunshine and rainbows they keep pumping out. :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply