Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Chloe Takes The Plunge; June 15th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Jun 3 2010, 01:24 PM (2,627 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

Chloe has a change of heart and decides to stop Carly from getting on the elevator of death. Unfortunately, Chloe ends up injured.

“Her conscience kicks in and she decides, ‘This is crazy,’” says Nadia. “She can’t let Carly get into the elevator, so Chloe grabs her. Carly thinks Chloe is crazy and they get into a physical altercation – a shoving match – and Chloe pushes Carly out of the elevator and inadvertently falls back into the elevator doing so. She twists her ankle, the elevator doors shut and she goes crashing down.”

Chloe survives, but needs surgery. Daniel pries open the elevator doors and finds her. Carly and Lexie perform skull surgery to relieve pressure on her brain. It is very critical, but then Chloe wakes up and her motion functions seem to be fine and she can speak.

Thinking Chloe heroically saved her life, Carly agrees to keep quiet about Chloe’s one-night stand. “Carly comes in and talks to Chloe and says, ‘I feel like I owe you one, so I won’t tell Daniel about you sleeping with someone else, but I expect you to do it. But I’m not going to get involved.’ So Chloe now think she has bought herself a little extra time,” says Nadia.

Later, Daniel overhears Phillip and Chloe talking about their secret, so Chloe has to think fast to cover her tracks. Nadia says, “They sheepishly come up with a lame excuse about how she’s been so open with Phillip and he’s been there for her, but Phillip didn’t want Daniel to know that because it would maybe make him feel uncomfortable.” Chloe then asks Phillip to go to her apartment and get the wedding gift she bought for Daniel. Nadia says, “It’s a watch with an inscription that says something along the lines of, ‘Daniel the love of my life.’ She gives Daniel the gift and tells him how much she loves him.”

Daniel is moved and suggests that they get married ASAP. Carly finds out about their plans and again presses Chloe to come clean. “Carly basically says, ‘You promised you were going to tell Daniel before you got married,’” sighs Nadia. But Chloe ignores her threat and forges ahead with the wedding. Nadia says, “They rush to get married and Carly comes storming into the room. She sees this wedding ceremony in progress and stares daggers at Chloe, who crumbles under the pressure and says, ‘I’m sorry, but we can’t do this….’”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

Isn't Chloe pregnant? when is this secret gonna come out?
Edited by lene, Jun 3 2010, 01:30 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm over Chloe and her hospital stays... :rolleyes:

Kenny
Member Avatar

This sounds alright. LoL @ Carly stalling again. Just spit it out already.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Who wants to bet that Chloe's plot to kill Carly will never be mentioned again? It looks like its only purpose was to give Carly one more week to hold the secret over Chloe's head.

BradyB

I am over Chloe as well. Can't we trade her in and keep Jennifer in Salem??

six
Member Avatar

lene
Jun 3 2010, 01:29 PM
I think that's the news Carly's stopping the wedding with.

Thanks, Angie. Carly is really getting on my nerves. It has nothing to do with her, but if she's so bent on telling, then do it already, instead of lording it over Chloe's head. Either way, move on. Shouldn't she be focusing on her own life?

LadyinRed
Member Avatar

BradyB
Jun 3 2010, 01:58 PM
I am over Chloe as well. Can't we trade her in and keep Jennifer in Salem??
How dare you tease me so?!

I can't wait for Chloe to fall down the elevator. I will replay that scene over and over and over...

lastDays
Member Avatar

If Chloe is pregnant,how does she NOT suffer a miscarriage after the traumatic events in the elevator,especially in her already delicate reproductive state?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lastDays
Jun 3 2010, 02:16 PM
If Chloe is pregnant,how does she NOT suffer a miscarriage after the traumatic events in the elevator,especially in her already delicate reproductive state?
Because it's SALEM!! She had sex with two guys, so you know nothing will happen.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Paxton
Jun 3 2010, 01:55 PM
Who wants to bet that Chloe's plot to kill Carly will never be mentioned again? It looks like its only purpose was to give Carly one more week to hold the secret over Chloe's head.
I actually think they are going to stretch this out even longer.

Carly will stop the ceremony, but not wind up busting out Chloe but to say that Chloe and Daniel shouldn't get married at her hospital bed but have a big St. Luke's wedding which would allow them to drag this out to July at least.

Paxton
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 3 2010, 09:31 PM
Paxton
Jun 3 2010, 01:55 PM
I actually think they are going to stretch this out even longer.

Carly will stop the ceremony, but not wind up busting out Chloe but to say that Chloe and Daniel shouldn't get married at her hospital bed but have a big St. Luke's wedding which would allow them to drag this out to July at least.
Oh, I think the secret will be kept longer than one more week--I'm just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if nobody ever found out/cared about Chloe being part of a plot on Carly's life. Kate got what seems to be a happy marriage (that being forced into it part lasted about ten seconds) as her only repercussion from trying to kill Chloe.

imane111

I'm glad Chloe didn't turn into a murderer.Not even into an atempted of murder.Becausu she decided not to murder Carly,it's not like she tried and failed.She decided not let it happen.I'm relieved

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

six
Jun 3 2010, 01:59 PM
lene
Jun 3 2010, 01:29 PM
I think that's the news Carly's stopping the wedding with.

Thanks, Angie. Carly is really getting on my nerves. It has nothing to do with her, but if she's so bent on telling, then do it already, instead of lording it over Chloe's head. Either way, move on. Shouldn't she be focusing on her own life?
...and I don't even think that's it....I think she comes in with news that Chloe is pregnant. I thought that the June preview spoilers included the preggers reveal during Chloe and Dan's wedding...so if this is 'the wedding' then I say Carly comes in with news that Chloe is pregnant not that she's cheating.....another crappy story.

Paxton
Member Avatar

imane111
Jun 4 2010, 10:40 AM
I'm glad Chloe didn't turn into a murderer.Not even into an atempted of murder.Becausu she decided not to murder Carly,it's not like she tried and failed.She decided not let it happen.I'm relieved
Actually, I'd say she did enough to risk an attempted murder and/or a conspiracy to commit murder charge. I like Chloe and I'm glad this ridiculous plot point is over with quickly, as opposed to when Kate was trying to kill her, but this is still a murder plot.

imane111

Paxton
Jun 4 2010, 07:06 PM
imane111
Actually, I'd say she did enough to risk an attempted murder and/or a conspiracy to commit murder charge. I like Chloe and I'm glad this ridiculous plot point is over with quickly, as opposed to when Kate was trying to kill her, but this is still a murder plot.

I disagree.It's not ike she tried to murder her and failed.What a few sec after the call she realize what's happening and does what she can to avoid it.She decided not to and saved her.That's why it's no attempt of murder for me and I'm glad.That's so out of Chloe's character and I'm glad they didn't go there
Edited by imane111, Jun 4 2010, 08:08 PM.

Tibi
Member Avatar

Maybe they are dropping the newest WTD storyline. I know it's not likely, but it's what I hope happens. :pray:

ladykj
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting!

83leesy1
Member Avatar

imane111
Jun 4 2010, 08:06 PM
Paxton
Jun 4 2010, 07:06 PM
imane111

I disagree.It's not ike she tried to murder her and failed.What a few sec after the call she realize what's happening and does what she can to avoid it.She decided not to and saved her.That's why it's no attempt of murder for me and I'm glad.That's so out of Chloe's character and I'm glad they didn't go there
I agree with you. Making Chloe a murderer just to keep a secret was a bad move.I'm glad it did not play out that way. The secret is going to come out anyway eventually. I would rather sooner than later.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.

Wow. I didn't expect Chloe to change her mind.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply