Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON interview with Ken Corday
Topic Started: Jun 7 2010, 08:40 AM (30,118 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

mer4santo
Jun 17 2010, 04:03 PM
.....and they needed lose Sami's apartment so that the Horton house could be built.
The Horton house never went anywhere..they didn't lose Marlena's townhouse did they?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Jun 17 2010, 04:33 PM
mer4santo
Jun 17 2010, 04:03 PM
.....and they needed lose Sami's apartment so that the Horton house could be built.
The Horton house never went anywhere..they didn't lose Marlena's townhouse did they?
I'm suggesting they needed the set location being used by Sami's townhouse to erect the Horton house.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

gailwinters
six
Jun 17 2010, 03:47 PM
LuvingLumi
Jun 17 2010, 03:10 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep to the fact that instead of sticking to what people wanted to watch a soap for, the writers, and this includes all soaps, have gone to what they think the audience wants.
I agree that Sami should've told EJ that Will came first, but none of that applies to the mansion, where they're all living together. Will's concerns about Sami's living arrangements fall flat, because he's living there too, and he doesn't have the right to dictate that he'll be staying in the mansion while she needs to go. Once we get to that point, it's not about his feelings, but about him wanting to control what Sami does.
Will told Doug today that he moved into the DiMansion to get away from his mom. He didn't say a word about EJ. I do think his main motive is to try to control Sami and to see just how much he can get away with.
I thought he also moved out of the townhouse b/c Sami was having EJ live there and he can't stand EJ. He was mad at her for ruining her relationship with Rafe. He wanted to get away from his mom, but it was for those reasons. He told her she ruined their chance of happiness as a family by doing what she was doing. She should have put her foot down right then and there. Like Rafe told her, WIll is only seventeen, Sami. What were you thinking letting him move out like that.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

She was probably thinking it was really, really weird that her 17 year old was throwing a temper fit that she didn't give him a new 'daddy'. Especially since he already has one. :huh:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Jun 17 2010, 03:58 PM
six
LuvingLumi
Jun 17 2010, 03:10 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep to the fact that instead of sticking to what people wanted to watch a soap for, the writers, and this includes all soaps, have gone to what they think the audience wants.
I agree that Sami should've told EJ that Will came first, but none of that applies to the mansion, where they're all living together. Will's concerns about Sami's living arrangements fall flat, because he's living there too, and he doesn't have the right to dictate that he'll be staying in the mansion while she needs to go. Once we get to that point, it's not about his feelings, but about him wanting to control what Sami does.
Exactly.

And bottom line - it's all stupid, plot point writing.
Now that we can all agree on. What mother would let their kid into that house to begin with, and what mother wouldn't fight tooth and nail to get the kid out, not move herself in (with her other kids) especially when she used the moronic excuse of "Stefano's influence" to keep EJ from his daughter....dumb ass, it's Stefano's house you fucking idiot! Sorry I simply can't take this dumb ass version of Sami it's infuriating.

alwaysEJ
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 17 2010, 07:58 PM
She was probably thinking it was really, really weird that her 17 year old was throwing a temper fit that she didn't give him a new 'daddy'. Especially since he already has one. :huh:
:lol:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

magicsteacher
Jun 17 2010, 07:09 PM
gailwinters
six

Will told Doug today that he moved into the DiMansion to get away from his mom. He didn't say a word about EJ. I do think his main motive is to try to control Sami and to see just how much he can get away with.
I thought he also moved out of the townhouse b/c Sami was having EJ live there and he can't stand EJ. He was mad at her for ruining her relationship with Rafe. He wanted to get away from his mom, but it was for those reasons. He told her she ruined their chance of happiness as a family by doing what she was doing. She should have put her foot down right then and there. Like Rafe told her, WIll is only seventeen, Sami. What were you thinking letting him move out like that.
The initial excuse Will gave was that he didn't like Ej living there because he didn't want to subject his siblings to growing up the way he did with different men parading around the house. One day there is this one guy (Rafe) and the next day there is (EJ)....he wanted to tell Sami he had a problem with that and frankly I think he is right. Sami shouldn't have moved Rafe in to begin with, but she did and he had a problem with that at first too but then calmed down about that and learned to live with it. But then his mother does the same thing with another man and he felt he needed to tell her. Remember he didn't move out until Sami said EJ wasn't going anywhere. Then Will said, "Well I will then".....

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 17 2010, 09:06 PM
magicsteacher
Jun 17 2010, 07:09 PM
gailwinters

The initial excuse Will gave was that he didn't like Ej living there because he didn't want to subject his siblings to growing up the way he did with different men parading around the house. One day there is this one guy (Rafe) and the next day there is (EJ)....he wanted to tell Sami he had a problem with that and frankly I think he is right. Sami shouldn't have moved Rafe in to begin with, but she did and he had a problem with that at first too but then calmed down about that and learned to live with it. But then his mother does the same thing with another man and he felt he needed to tell her. Remember he didn't move out until Sami said EJ wasn't going anywhere. Then Will said, "Well I will then".....
Absolutely right. I don't blame Will for leaving, but I would have rather seen him live with Roman or Caroline, not Kate. He has had enough turmoil in his life and thought his mom was going to settle with Rafe and they would be a family, but she blew that out of the water by letting EJ stay there, a man she knew he couldn't stand.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I just can`t get over will thinking Stefano is a upstanding citizen and Ej as the biggest creep, it just does not add up.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

alwaysEJ
Jun 17 2010, 08:59 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 17 2010, 07:58 PM
:lol:
ah. The real reason he's pissed is because he can't check out Rafe anymore. Thanks mom.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

:laugh: That's it!! The real triangle isn't going to be Sami/Rafe/EJ - it's going to be Sami/Rafe/Will - awesome!!! Awkward, but awesome!!!

JamesScottEjami

i hope ken interview onlysaying that they get backtogether FOR NOW and not for a long time i believe that ejami meant to be! they will put them back together i also wanna see the fun bad sami i miss her not this fake good girl rafe only likes taht but ej loves everything

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I have been enjoying less of Ej and Sami. Those are the times I tune out. I get my laundry done, my dishes, wash my hair. Those two are boring to me. Its the same old song and dance. Either put them together and send them off on a three hour tour, or simply break them up and allow them to get along for the sake of the kids. None of the othe crap even matters at this point, sail them off or do what Ken Coraday said. Go with the Safe choice. I think that is what they will ultimately do. Perhaps they are tired of the fan fightening? It does seem like there is a lot of it on the internet.
I was shocked when I first came on and saw all this. Maybe that's why the General Audience has stayed away from the message boards. To much drama.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

soapfanalways
Jun 18 2010, 08:30 AM
I have been enjoying less of Ej and Sami. Those are the times I tune out. I get my laundry done, my dishes, wash my hair. Those two are boring to me. Its the same old song and dance. Either put them together and send them off on a three hour tour, or simply break them up and allow them to get along for the sake of the kids. None of the othe crap even matters at this point, sail them off or do what Ken Coraday said. Go with the Safe choice. I think that is what they will ultimately do. Perhaps they are tired of the fan fightening? It does seem like there is a lot of it on the internet.
I was shocked when I first came on and saw all this. Maybe that's why the General Audience has stayed away from the message boards. To much drama.
It does`nt matter who they go with, there is going to be drama coming from fans. You can`t please everyone, some people are going to be ticked no matter what. However I think Corday just loves to tease fans, they are trying to please everyone but it does not work that way.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

JamesScott_19
Jun 17 2010, 09:51 PM
I just can`t get over will thinking Stefano is a upstanding citizen and Ej as the biggest creep, it just does not add up.
It's tha plot! That's it plain and simple....Will needs to believe Stefano is 'cool' so when Stefano takes him in as his soldier and pawn he'll be able to execute exactly as Steffy wants him to. Don't you see that is where this is going.

LucasHortonFan

I have thought Will was going to be Stefano's next pawn, like John was. I only hope the Sydney Kidnapping is exposed soon. Once Will hears about that, he won't be thinking Stefano is so cool any more. Sami, wise up and get your kids away from Ej and Stefano. They are in this general audience members humble thoughts, no good.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 18 2010, 08:35 AM
JamesScott_19
Jun 17 2010, 09:51 PM
It's tha plot! That's it plain and simple....Will needs to believe Stefano is 'cool' so when Stefano takes him in as his soldier and pawn he'll be able to execute exactly as Steffy wants him to. Don't you see that is where this is going.
Yea I understand the plot but don`t you think it is tad bit ridiculous? It does seem like Stefano is trying to take him under his wing, that sure would make Sami furious. I just cannot take Will seriously, I know he hates Ej ( has a good reason too) but saying "Stefano is cool" is like saying Vivian and Maggie share the same personalities. I just wish the writers would be original for once,,you can easily predict something from a mile way.

I am more interested in B&b than anything,they are not as predictable :shame:

LucasHortonFan

I can't take Stefano or Ej or Sami seriously for that matter. Sami is being stupid for believing in Ej. She is being stupid for not demanding Will come back with her to the pent house or live anywhere but there. Sami needs to pack up her kids, all of them. Will is not 18 yet, am I correct? He is still a minor that has not been emancipated. She needs to be firm and get that boy and his siblings out of that house. Just this fan's humble thoughts. I will not change my mind. I am stubborn on how I feel about this fictional soap.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

soapfanalways
Jun 18 2010, 08:39 AM
I have thought Will was going to be Stefano's next pawn, like John was. I only hope the Sydney Kidnapping is exposed soon. Once Will hears about that, he won't be thinking Stefano is so cool any more. Sami, wise up and get your kids away from Ej and Stefano. They are in this general audience members humble thoughts, no good.
I got a feeling that Will is going to either attempt to kill EJ or kill him when the truth comes out...I just have a hunch...and the one that programs him to do it is Stefano.

Alligato
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 17 2010, 08:40 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 17 2010, 03:58 PM
six

Exactly.

And bottom line - it's all stupid, plot point writing.
Now that we can all agree on. What mother would let their kid into that house to begin with, and what mother wouldn't fight tooth and nail to get the kid out, not move herself in (with her other kids) especially when she used the moronic excuse of "Stefano's influence" to keep EJ from his daughter....dumb ass, it's Stefano's house you fucking idiot! Sorry I simply can't take this dumb ass version of Sami it's infuriating.
I know. I know.
By dumbing down Sami and making her look like a complete idiot and awful mother, it is the only way they can get EJami together. And since that is the bad plot right now, we have to put up with it.
But KC did promise we will be strong Sami back and Safe endgame, so hang in there. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply