Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON interview with Ken Corday
Topic Started: Jun 7 2010, 08:40 AM (30,330 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jun 18 2010, 09:25 AM
LuvingLumi
Jun 17 2010, 08:40 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 17 2010, 03:58 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep to the fact that instead of sticking to what people wanted to watch a soap for, the writers, and this includes all soaps, have gone to what they think the audience wants.
Now that we can all agree on. What mother would let their kid into that house to begin with, and what mother wouldn't fight tooth and nail to get the kid out, not move herself in (with her other kids) especially when she used the moronic excuse of "Stefano's influence" to keep EJ from his daughter....dumb ass, it's Stefano's house you fucking idiot! Sorry I simply can't take this dumb ass version of Sami it's infuriating.
I know. I know.
By dumbing down Sami and making her look like a complete idiot and awful mother, it is the only way they can get EJami together. And since that is the bad plot right now, we have to put up with it.
But KC did promise we will be strong Sami back and Safe endgame, so hang in there. :)
Thank God for that and it can't come soon enough. I thought that they had dumbed Sami down a month ago to the point where she couldn't be dumbed down anymore. Boy, was I wrong. She gets worse by the day. Let's move this story along and get it over with. It died about 4 months ago.

I thought I had read somewhere that this reveal was originally supposed to come out in July, but then with the memorial service and all, it was pushed back. So now, we are all having to put up with this nonsense until Labor Day??? All the s/l, not just the kidnapping, seem to be in limbo, with little or no movement and it's beyond boring.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

This new nice and boring Sami is really starting to bug me, the bitch need to come out! And they seriously need to bring back Lucas and get rid of EJ (But keep James Scott as another character cause he's just too SEXY to leave) :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply